Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Now – Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)
Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) Coursera Quiz Answers
Module 1 Quiz
1. Which of the following services does Cloud offer? Select all that apply.
- fixed costs
- Disk and storage space
- Databases services
2. True or False: Cloud makes services available by way of the Internet.
3. Which TWO of the following are true of Cloud services?
- Services can be added or reduced as needed.
- Cloud computing is NOT a variable cost.
- Computing services are charged either by the hour or subscription-based.
- Cloud does not offer cost management.
4. Does Cloud replace your native hardware and software?
5. Cloud services are delivered __________ .
6. Any services accessed over the network are _________ .
- Local Resources
- Physical Hardware
- Remote Services
- Native Software
7. Which feature of Cloud services makes it possible to manage computing infrastructure better and more efficiently?
- Cloud economics
- None of the above
- Computing services
8. What is the name of the product that manages Cloud services on hardware?
- Managed Infrastructure
- Remote Desktop Connection
9. Which is not a category of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Files as a Service (FaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
10. True or False: Firms can use a console to administer Cloud services.
Module 2 Quiz
1. Which of the following is NOT a feature of IaaS?
- Makes it possible for smaller firms to have the same infrastructure as large firms.
- Involves services that require large investments to deploy, maintain, and upgrade.
- Applications are hosted by a third party to offer to customers.
- Offerings include virtual servers, desktops, security, and networking.
2. The IaaS approach uses _____ to maintain consistency, making it possible to manage hardware like you would manage software.
- development and testing
3. True or False: IaaS provides virtual servers for application hosting.
4. Which of the following feature is an example of Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Hosted applications
- Dynamic, on-demand computing
- Development environments
5. Which of the following offers a pay-as-you-go or rental options for enterprise software, as well as enables geographic around-the-clock development using the same investment?
6. When using SaaS, do users need to install the offered software before using it?
7. Which of the following is NOT an example of SaaS?
- Meeting tools
- Time tracking
- Personalized marketing
8. Function as a Service (FaaS) provides an application development environment in the form of ________ .
- runtime services
- data storage
9. True or False: With FaaS, the environment continues to run during idle time, incurring costs.
10. Which of the following are disadvantages to Cloud computing?
- Data is under control of the Cloud provider.
- None of the managed services provide accessible data storage options.
- The ability to move data from the Cloud provider is limited.
- Security can be an issue if the Cloud provider doesn’t take the steps to guard data.
Module 3 Quiz
1. How are Cloud services delivered on a Private Cloud?
- On the firm’s network
- Via 3rd party services
- Public Internet
2. Which of the following offers services as a 3rd party provider, delivers services over public internet, are generally available to everyone, and are invoiced based only on what is used?
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- HPC Cloud
- Public Cloud
3. Hybrid Cloud allows firms to respond to many of the disadvantages of public Cloud.
4. Which of the following is a strategy of High Performance Computing (HPC)?
- Parallel processing
- A mix of private and 3rd party services
- Services are public and available to all
5. A group of computers acting as one is a ______ .
6. A ____________ is where a public cloud provider dedicates a set of computing resources for a specific customer.
- A Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- An High Performance Computing (HPC) architecture
- A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
7. Big Data involves highly complex data sets.
8. True or False: A VPN allows firms to extend their network to outside data centers using internet connections.
9. With which of the following do firms have full control of their data?
- Big Data Cloud
- HPC Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
10. Which THREE of these are key components of HPC?
- Data storage
Module 4 Quiz
1. A hosting strategy where software products are installed on the physical hardware,
2. Which of the following are true of Bare-metal computing? Select all that apply.
- Admins can make virtual templates of VM images.
- No virtualization is used.
- Allows the hardware to be used more efficiently and by more users.
- Is based on a structure called a pod.
- There are multiple fixed costs with this approach.
3. True or False? Running Virtual Machines (VMs) makes better use of the existing hardware.
4. With a VM, multiple copies of the VM images can be made, each with their own _______________ and host ID.
- virtual network adapter
- virtual template
- IP address
5. A PaaS product that provides virtualized operating system environments called containers that are 100% independent from each other.
6. A product that automates application deployment, scaling, and maintenance. It is a PaaS container orchestration product that can also be offered as an IaaS.
7. Which of the following are features of On-premises Computing? Select all that apply.
- All hardware is controlled by the firm.
- Computing services are delivered on the firm’s network.
- Is popular in gaming and IoT because responsiveness is critical.
- Can be either private, public, or hybrid.
8. True or False? With Cloud computing, the delivery of the software services can be by a public, private, or virtual private network.
9. Computing services are brought physically closer to the customer. It has evolved into running software and applications, while keeping latency low.
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Computing
10. The cloud uses one or more __________ to execute the software product.
- private networks
- virtual machines
Module 5 Quiz
1. Which of the following platform is a Microsoft product that offers Linux and Windows OS computing as well as packages for different sized firms?
- IBM Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
2. Which of the following is a popular feature of Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
- Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2)
- Linux Computing
3. True or False: AWS’s Amazon Machine Image (AMI) enables teams to template running servers and to copy and run templated images.
4. AWS offers varieties of____________. Select all that apply.
5. Which of the following provides Cloud services such as IaaS, PaaS, and Faas, and lists over 100 products in their brand?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- IBM Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
6. Offers include IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Private Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, as well as the typical virtualization services and solutions for DevOps.
- IBM Cloud
7. _____________ are a major offering of the IBM Cloud.
- Artificial intelligence
- Mobile desktops
- Data analytics
8. True or False: IBM Cloud offers a single console because its Cloud offerings are not numerous.
9. What is SalesForce’s primary product type?
- Numerous consoles
- Open-source software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SaaS products
10. SalesForce’s cloud service, ___________, offers development environments and tools designed to integrate with other SalesForce offerings.
- Community Cloud
Module 6 Quiz
1. Serverless Computing is an extension of _______ .
2. True or False: Pricing for Serverless Computing is based on the services, and not the runtime computing time used.
3. Which of the following are trade-offs of Serverless Computing?
- Mobility can be a problem since it is often based on proprietary provider standards.
- Serverless databases and Serverless storage have recently become available.
- Products are generally based on popular databases such as MySQL.
- Performance can be slow and resources are limited.
4. Which of the following has created an operating environment that is the equivalent to an operating network and is based on a network of computers?
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
5. _________ data converts it to a string of fixed length and stores it on the node. It can reflect whether data has been tampered with or hacked.
6. Which of the following is true of distributed applications? Select all that apply.
- DApps can run as a web or mobile app and are the basis of the new Internet of value.
- Is very back-end heavy and is ideal for Cloud computing.
- Nodes can be deployed as needed.
- DLT nodes can also run applications, called DApps.
7. A computing strategy process that processes data for computer programs to make decisions.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Blockchain technology
8. True or False: AI learning requires vast amounts of data storage.
9. The _________ forms the foundation of smart devices and automated devices.
- Azure Cloud
- Azure Digital Twins
- Internet of Things (IoT)
10. Which of the following provides real-time metrics on IoT solutions and looks for vulnerabilities?
- IoT Edge
- Azure IoT Insights
- Azure Digital Twins
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.