Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Communication in the 21 Century Workplace course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Communication in the 21 Century Workplace Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Communication in the 21 Century Workplace from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Link – Communication in the 21 Century Workplace
Communication in the 21 Century Workplace Answer
What is one of the most effective verbal communication techniques?
- Making time.
- Listening actively.
- Defending your point of view.
- Using appropriate grammar.
What is the most effective response to someone who overly belabors or over-explains a topic?
- Look around impatiently.
- Politely interrupt and ask them to summarize.
- Summarize what you heard.
- Repeat back exactly what you heard.
To be an effective communicator, which of these should you avoid? (select all that apply)
- Not maintaining eye contact.
- Using jargon.
- Using a person’s first name.
Communication conducted outside of your organization is called:
- Outside communication.
- Synthesized communication.
- External communication.
- Public communication.
What is the first step in conflict resolution?
- Set the scene.
- Identify the problem.
- Agree upon the problem.
- Discuss the problem.
There is more motivation for in-person vs. virtual interactions when:
- You haven’t seen your manager in several weeks.
- You want to highlight content on a document.
- You want to introduce a colleague.
- You need to resolve a major problem more efficiently.
Which of these is one way in which non-verbal cues can be misconstrued?
- Misinterpreting fist pounding for anger.
- Assuming someone is in a hurry when they walk briskly.
- Being confused by verbal expressions that do not match facial expressions.
- Feeling pressure to talk faster when recipient looks bored.
How is social media related to communicating with your manager?
- Managers need to be engaged using social media.
- Your manager may communicate with you using social media.
- You should understand how your manager prefers to use social media.
- You should understand your manager’s attitude towards social media.
How soon after uncovering an issue in the workplace that will have negative repercussions should you notify your manager?
- As soon as possible.
- Once you understand and assess the impact.
- At your next one-on-one meeting.
- You shouldn’t notify your manager.
What is one effective technique to use during verbal communication with your boss so they will listen?
- Meet behind closed doors.
- Stand while making your business case.
- Invite others to support you.
- Be attuned to how much information they want.
Given typical executive communication preferences, what is one of the most important things you should consider in advance of communicating?
- How to catch them when they are in the office.
- How to convince them in 10 seconds or less.
- How to present less detail than you would typically appreciate.
- How to communicate with them during business travel.
What key rule of written communication should you consider if communicating in writing with an executive?
- Make it easy for them to read fast.
- Make sure your paragraphs start with the key point.
- Make your writing entertaining.
- Make presentations using multiple colors.
What language should you use in verbal and written communication with an executive?
- Clear, concise English.
- Plain and simple language that anyone can understand.
- Jargon that demonstrates your strong knowledge of the business.
- Business language that speaks directly to their needs and the customer impact.
A recommended solution to a problem is especially valued by an executive because:
- They do not have the time to come up with their own solution.
- They are more likely to get involved if the legwork has already been completed.
- They want to see if you make good recommendations.They want to compare your solution to others.
This effective technique for overcoming limited executive availability is underutilized:
- Sending repeated emails.
- Strolling by the executive’s office to catch them coming out of a meeting.
- Joining someone else’s meeting.
- Developing a relationship with the executive’s assistant.
This is one way you can be the type of communicative leader that strengthens relationships:
- Restate verbal communication.
- Use multiple communication techniques.
- Appeal to the business interests of the team.
- Forge a personal connection through communication.
What is one benefit to communicating strategically with direct reports?
- Moving the business forward strategically.
- Becoming a well-liked leader.
- Building strong, trusting relationships.
- Showing your direct reports your leadership capability.
What technique should you use to signal that you are trying to understand?
- Say “help me understand.”
- Ask “why” using a neutral tone and demeanor.
- Nod vehemently.
- Maintain consistent eye contact.
Managing conflict with a team is different than with an individual because:
- Team conflicts can be easily resolved through virtual communication.
- The leader can quickly step in and resolve the conflict.
- The leader must offer the team members a supportive opportunity to first address the conflict themselves.
- Team members have multiple perspectives.
Using technology for collaborative communication allows a leader to:
- Increase productivity.
- Distribute assignments quickly.
- Spend more time in their office.
- Avoid face to face meetings.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Communication in the 21 Century Workplace of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.