Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the EndPoint course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find EndPoint Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of EndPoint from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About EndPoint Course
EndPoint Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which type of malware seriously reduced the effectiveness of signature-based antivirus?
- Social engineering
Question 2: Which attribute describes the earliest antivirus software?
- Detection and response
- Machine learning
Question 3: What was the culmination of endpoint security development?
- Artificial intelligence replaced EDR and EPP technologies
- EPP remained but EDR technology fell out of favour
- Web filtering technology replaced EPP
- EDR and EPP technologies merged
Question 4: Identify two problems that are solved by having a single security agent on endpoints. (Choose two.)
- Lack of integration between endpoint security products
- Lack of visibility into how many endpoints have not applied the latest security patches
- Multiple administration consoles adds complexity
- Some users visit dangerous websites
Question 5: Which service is used as part of endpoint detection and response (EDR)?
- Web filtering
- Antivirus (AV)
- Forensics investigation tool
- Device control
Question 6: Which description best identifies file-based malware?
- Exploits security loopholes and spreads only in the device memory
- The use of deception to manipulate individuals into divulging confidential information
- A large number of irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet
- A downloaded file, which when opened, runs malicious code or a script
Question 7: Which two prevention-focused attributes are found in most contemporary endpoint security solutions? (Choose two.)
- Machine learning (ML)
- Virtual patches
Question 8: Which three prevention-focused services are found in endpoint protection platform (EPP)? (Choose three.)
- Antivirus (AV)
- Remediation tools
- Data protection through encryption
- Web filtering
Question 9: Why do threat actors target endpoints in a network?
- Endpoints have a greater monetary value than other assets, such as a database.
- Compromising endpoints offers a greater challenge.
- They are an easy point of entry into a network.
- Antivirus software on endpoints is inferior to that on servers.
Question 10: Which two types of devices are considered endpoints, according to the description in the lesson? (Choose two.)
- Computer devices used by end users
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the EndPoint Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.