Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Link – Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning
Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers
1. What is relationship between Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL)?
- There is no relationship betweeen AI, ML and DL
- AI > ML > DL
- DL > AI > ML
- ML > AI > DL
2. A company is using a rules based system to classify the credit card transations as fraud or not fraud. Do you think this a machine learning solution?
3. How do you define the term artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning in one sentence each?
What do you think?
Your answer cannot be more than 10000 characters.
|Note: You can Get the answer from google|
4. A security and transportation analysis company wants to use their client’s internal employee images to classify whether to let the employees through the security gate into their client offices. What machine learning algorithm should they use to create this machine learning model?
- Long Short Term Memory Network (LSTM)
- Recurrent Neuran Network (RNN)
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Feed-forward Neural Network
5. What were the main factors in massive adoption of deep learning in the recent decade? Select two answers.
- Faster and more efficient compute (GPUs)
- More data
- Public Cloud offerings
- Machine learning education and number of data scientists
1. In the following confusion matrix for a fredit card detection problem, what is the recall score for the machine learning model?
header True Positive True Negative
Predicted Positive 3859 58
Predicted Negative 92 28903
2. In general for bias variance tradeoff, the total accuracy is equal to the sum of variance and the square of bias. In the following diagram, pick which line denotes the total accuracy, bias^2 and variance?
- Green line: Bias^2, Orange line: Variance and black line: total error
- Green line: Variance, Orange line: Bias^2 and black line: Variance
- Green line: Bias^2, Orange line: total error and black line: Variance
- Green line: total error, Orange line: Variance and black line: Bias^2
1. You need to have deep learning expertise to create image metadata and recognize faces using Amazon Rekognition?
2. Which of the following is NOT a good use case for using Amazon Rekogition?
- Object Detection
- Scene Detection
- Fraud Detection
- Text in image detection
3. A company wants to use machine learning to detect the incoming text in images to create a searchable video library. They want to extract metadata from the images and index the metadata that can be searched by users easily with minimum management of the proposed pipeline. What should you as an architect recommend their solution be?
- Use Amazon SageMaker to create a CNN model to detect text in an image and use Amazon DynamoDB to index the files
- Use Amazon EMR to create a CNN model to detect text in an image and use Amazon DynamoDB to index the files
- Use Amazon Rekognition to detect text in an images and use Amazon Elasticsearch Service to index the files
- Use Amazon Rekognition to to detect text in an images and use the DetectedText() API to search the index
1. A airline booking company wants to determine the sentiment of customers using the support tickets to classify whether the issue is urgent or not and in the process rate the service agents based on the customer feedback. What service can you use to create this solution?
- Amazon Rekognition
- Amazon Comprehend
- Amazon Textract
- Amazon Personalize
2. A news organization wants to have transcription of their prime time news for video on-demand service. They are looking for a solution that provides transcription of their news in various languages with minimum management. What AWS services can they use to to create this solution?
- Use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe and Amazon Translate to translate the videos
- Use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe and Amazon Polly translate the videos
- Use Amazon Translate to transcribe and translate the videos
- Use Amazon Lex to transcribe and translate the videos
1. Amazon SageMaker can be used in following stages of machine learning pipeline? Select all that apply.
- Model evaluation
- Problem formulation
- Feature engineeringFeature engineering
- Model training
2. What is the best way to describe the service Amazon SageMaker?
- Amazon SageMaker is an API blackbox service that helps customers create their machine learning algorithms
- Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed platform service that helps customers through each stage of their machine learning pipeline from creating datasets, training, optimiznig and deploying their machine
- Amazon SageMaker is a framework that helps customers create neural network algorithms and deploy the models
- Amazon SageMaker is a service that creates, test and validates and deploys your models using Pytorch
3. What does Amazon SageMaker provide to help developers build their machine learning models and pipeline? Select all that apply.
- Amazon SageMaker provides notebook instances with preinstalled frameworks of to help developers during development
- Amazon SageMaker provides training instances for the creation and training of machine learning models
- Amazon SageMaker provides developers the ability to deploy their models to an endpoint
- Amazon SageMaker provides AutoML for developers to create models using on click
1. In which order would you use the different components of Amazon SageMaker in a machine learning pipeline?
- Amazon SageMaker Neo> Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth
- Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Neo
- Amazon Sage Maker Ground Truth> Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Neo
- Amazon SageMaker Neo> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs> Amazon SageMaker HTraining Job> Amazon SageMaker GroundTruth
2. A oil and natural gas organization trained their CNN models using Amazon SageMaker python SDK. What function should they use to create an automatic hyperparameter tuning job in Amazon SageMaker SDK?
1. For text classification tasks, what is the best storage layer to use along with Amazon SageMaker?
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Glue
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon EBS
2. Amazon BlazingText is an implemention of which algorithm?
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.