Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Link – Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning
Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers
1. What is relationship between Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL)?
- There is no relationship betweeen AI, ML and DL
- AI > ML > DL
- DL > AI > ML
- ML > AI > DL
2. A company is using a rules based system to classify the credit card transations as fraud or not fraud. Do you think this a machine learning solution?
3. How do you define the term artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning in one sentence each?
What do you think?
Your answer cannot be more than 10000 characters.
|Note: You can Get the answer from google|
4. A security and transportation analysis company wants to use their client’s internal employee images to classify whether to let the employees through the security gate into their client offices. What machine learning algorithm should they use to create this machine learning model?
- Long Short Term Memory Network (LSTM)
- Recurrent Neuran Network (RNN)
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Feed-forward Neural Network
5. What were the main factors in massive adoption of deep learning in the recent decade? Select two answers.
- Faster and more efficient compute (GPUs)
- More data
- Public Cloud offerings
- Machine learning education and number of data scientists
1. In the following confusion matrix for a fredit card detection problem, what is the recall score for the machine learning model?
header True Positive True Negative
Predicted Positive 3859 58
Predicted Negative 92 28903
2. In general for bias variance tradeoff, the total accuracy is equal to the sum of variance and the square of bias. In the following diagram, pick which line denotes the total accuracy, bias^2 and variance?
- Green line: Bias^2, Orange line: Variance and black line: total error
- Green line: Variance, Orange line: Bias^2 and black line: Variance
- Green line: Bias^2, Orange line: total error and black line: Variance
- Green line: total error, Orange line: Variance and black line: Bias^2
1. You need to have deep learning expertise to create image metadata and recognize faces using Amazon Rekognition?
2. Which of the following is NOT a good use case for using Amazon Rekogition?
- Object Detection
- Scene Detection
- Fraud Detection
- Text in image detection
3. A company wants to use machine learning to detect the incoming text in images to create a searchable video library. They want to extract metadata from the images and index the metadata that can be searched by users easily with minimum management of the proposed pipeline. What should you as an architect recommend their solution be?
- Use Amazon SageMaker to create a CNN model to detect text in an image and use Amazon DynamoDB to index the files
- Use Amazon EMR to create a CNN model to detect text in an image and use Amazon DynamoDB to index the files
- Use Amazon Rekognition to detect text in an images and use Amazon Elasticsearch Service to index the files
- Use Amazon Rekognition to to detect text in an images and use the DetectedText() API to search the index
1. A airline booking company wants to determine the sentiment of customers using the support tickets to classify whether the issue is urgent or not and in the process rate the service agents based on the customer feedback. What service can you use to create this solution?
- Amazon Rekognition
- Amazon Comprehend
- Amazon Textract
- Amazon Personalize
2. A news organization wants to have transcription of their prime time news for video on-demand service. They are looking for a solution that provides transcription of their news in various languages with minimum management. What AWS services can they use to to create this solution?
- Use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe and Amazon Translate to translate the videos
- Use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe and Amazon Polly translate the videos
- Use Amazon Translate to transcribe and translate the videos
- Use Amazon Lex to transcribe and translate the videos
1. Amazon SageMaker can be used in following stages of machine learning pipeline? Select all that apply.
- Model evaluation
- Problem formulation
- Feature engineeringFeature engineering
- Model training
2. What is the best way to describe the service Amazon SageMaker?
- Amazon SageMaker is an API blackbox service that helps customers create their machine learning algorithms
- Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed platform service that helps customers through each stage of their machine learning pipeline from creating datasets, training, optimiznig and deploying their machine
- Amazon SageMaker is a framework that helps customers create neural network algorithms and deploy the models
- Amazon SageMaker is a service that creates, test and validates and deploys your models using Pytorch
3. What does Amazon SageMaker provide to help developers build their machine learning models and pipeline? Select all that apply.
- Amazon SageMaker provides notebook instances with preinstalled frameworks of to help developers during development
- Amazon SageMaker provides training instances for the creation and training of machine learning models
- Amazon SageMaker provides developers the ability to deploy their models to an endpoint
- Amazon SageMaker provides AutoML for developers to create models using on click
1. In which order would you use the different components of Amazon SageMaker in a machine learning pipeline?
- Amazon SageMaker Neo> Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth
- Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Neo
- Amazon Sage Maker Ground Truth> Amazon SageMaker Training Jobs> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs > Amazon SageMaker Neo
- Amazon SageMaker Neo> Amazon SageMaker Hyperparameter Tuning Jobs> Amazon SageMaker HTraining Job> Amazon SageMaker GroundTruth
2. A oil and natural gas organization trained their CNN models using Amazon SageMaker python SDK. What function should they use to create an automatic hyperparameter tuning job in Amazon SageMaker SDK?
1. For text classification tasks, what is the best storage layer to use along with Amazon SageMaker?
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Glue
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon EBS
2. Amazon BlazingText is an implemention of which algorithm?
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
54 thoughts on “Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning Coursera Quiz Answers | 100% Correct Answers”
Merely a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. “Justice is always violent to the party offending, for every man is innocent in his own eyes.” by Daniel Defoe.
I am glad to be a visitant of this double dyed website! , regards for this rare info ! .
I like the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great blog posts.
I’d have to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a post that may make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!
This really answered my problem, thanks!
Thank you for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.
As a Newbie, I am permanently browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But think about if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche. Fantastic blog!
I do like the manner in which you have presented this specific difficulty and it really does give me some fodder for consideration. Nonetheless, from what I have experienced, I basically trust when the opinions pack on that people stay on issue and not start upon a soap box associated with the news du jour. Still, thank you for this exceptional point and while I do not really go along with it in totality, I respect the perspective.
Really appreciate you sharing this blog. Will read on…
Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you¦ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What an ideal web-site.
Very well written information. It will be supportive to everyone who utilizes it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.
I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It¦s lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.
Perfect work you have done, this website is really cool with fantastic information.
I don’t commonly comment but I gotta state regards for the post on this amazing one : D.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about habanero slot.
Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Great post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thanks in advance 🙂
Very interesting points you have mentioned, thanks for posting.
Really wonderful information can be found on weblog. “Compassion for myself is the most powerful healer of them all.” by Theodore Isaac Rubin.
Thank you ever so for you post. Really Great.Loading…
Keep up the good work, I read few content on this site and I think that your blog is really interesting and contains bands of wonderful info .
We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to paintings on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community shall be grateful to you.
With every thing that seems to be developing inside this specific subject material, your points of view happen to be somewhat exciting. Having said that, I am sorry, but I do not subscribe to your entire idea, all be it exhilarating none the less. It looks to everyone that your opinions are generally not totally validated and in reality you are generally yourself not really wholly convinced of your assertion. In any case I did appreciate reading it.
Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your effort!
cialis tablet cialis 5mg sale the blue pill ed
duricef for sale online purchase lamivudine generic proscar online buy
order diflucan sale buy cipro no prescription purchase ciprofloxacin sale
metronidazole 200mg cost buy flagyl 200mg online generic keflex 500mg
mebendazole buy online vermox pill tadalafil 10mg tablet
purchase avanafil sale order tadacip 10mg order voltaren 50mg online
tamoxifen 10mg cheap buy nolvadex 20mg cefuroxime 500mg cheap
buy indocin 50mg capsule order indomethacin 75mg generic cheap cefixime 200mg
amoxicillin pills buy generic clarithromycin 250mg where to buy biaxin without a prescription
cheap careprost buy generic careprost cost trazodone 100mg
order catapres 0.1mg online tiotropium bromide sale tiotropium bromide over the counter
purchase suhagra pill sildenafil price sildalis sale
accutane price azithromycin cost order azithromycin pills
brand tadalafil 10mg viagra overnight delivery tadalafil for women
stromectol pill for humans erection problems buy prednisone 10mg pill
azipro 500mg without prescription omnacortil 10mg price oral neurontin 100mg
buy furosemide generic diuretic buy ventolin 4mg generic order albuterol pills
I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more helpful than ever before. “A winner never whines.” by Paul Brown.
generic levitra 10mg plaquenil 400mg usa plaquenil sale
purchase vardenafil online cheap levitra 10mg generic hydroxychloroquine 400mg generic
benicar price buy cheap generic calan depakote ca
where can i buy temovate clobetasol sale buy cordarone 100mg without prescription
Some truly good info , Glad I found this. “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” by Henry David Thoreau.
how to get acetazolamide without a prescription imdur 20mg pills purchase imuran online cheap
It’s in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
buy digoxin 250mg generic order lanoxin 250 mg generic molnunat 200mg without prescription
buy naprosyn 500mg for sale buy prevacid generic lansoprazole 30mg uk
purchase carvedilol generic purchase cenforce generic chloroquine 250mg for sale
order proventil sale buy pantoprazole no prescription order pyridium 200mg generic