Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of How to Write and Publish Scientific Paper course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find How to Write and Publish Scientific Paper Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of How to Write and Publish Scientific Paper from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Link – How to Write and Publish Scientific Paper Answer
Week- 2: Literature Review
How would you define the knowledge frontier? (only one good answer)
- Your own progression in terms of scientific knowledge
- The separation between different types of results (qualitative vs quantitative)
- The separation between what is known and what is unknown in terms of scientific knowledge
- The separation between different academic fields and scientific communities
What quote below could be used to represent scientific research? (one good answer)
- “Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to known a little about everything”
- “I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail”
- “The limits of my language means the limits of my world”
- “If I have seen further, It is by standing on the shoulders of giants”
What different dimensions of originality could you think of for your academic paper? (several good answers)
- Leading new empirical work
- Producing an original synthesis
- Leading trans-disciplinary research
- Interpreting known ideas in a new ways
- Finding a new field of research
What is the first thing to do to in order to find references? (one good answer)
- Ask to advisor, colleagues for references
- Ask your research question to google
- Think about keywords that fits your research question
How to read an article? (several good answers)
- With a highlighter, to highlight the most important ideas, concepts…
- With your memory, because you remember everything
- With a pen and a paper (or any other medium, notebook, computer, etc.)
- With someone talking with you in the same time about completely something else
How would you define the literature gap? (one good answer)
- A hole between two scientific papers
- A too well documented theoretical space that you need to mobilize for your paper
- A blank theoretical space, that you really hope at least to partially fill thanks to your paper
- The reason why researchers don’t understand the problem you want to resolve
How would you define the research question? (one good answer)
- The keystone of the paper, a question justifying your literature review, data, methodoly, results and contributions
- A theoretical blank space needed to be filled by a research program
- A theoretical/empirical element you find in every paper you cite in your academic paper
- The question you raise at the end of the paper, to further the academic work started in this paper
Week- 3:The bibliography
What is the order of bibliographic elements? (one good answer)
- Author, date, title, journal
- Author, title, journal, date
- Author, journal, date, title
- Title, author, date, journal
- It will depend of the targeted journal
Peer-graded Assignment: Peer reviewing of an abstract
Peer-graded Assignment: Now it is your turn: the checking list
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of How to Write and Publish Scientific Paper of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.