Cyber Security Course For Beginners | Free Cyber Security Certification Course | Cybersecurity courses online | Cybersecurity free course with certificate
Hello Buddies, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quizzes answers of the Introduction to Cybersecurity course launched by Cisco which is totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Cisco certification course for every interested student.
Here, you will find Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 from Cisco Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Introduction to Cybersecurity Course
Discover the world of cybersecurity and its impact, as you uncover the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
The linked nature of the world we live in now renders everyone increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks. This basic course is the solution for anybody who is interested in safeguarding themselves when interacting on the internet and in social media, regardless of whether they have a professional interest in the relatively new field of cybersecurity or not. It examines cyber trends and risks, in addition to the broader issue of cybersecurity, in a way that is relevant to YOU and will interest you.
You will receive new insight on the difficulties that are faced today by companies, as well as the government and educational institutions. For example, you will discover how to protect your personal privacy while browsing the internet. No qualifications necessary.
You’ll Get Experience in the Following Essential Skills
- Discover what exactly cybersecurity is and how it can affect you in the future.
- Gain an understanding of the threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities that are most commonly encountered.
- Obtain a better understanding of how companies defend their operations from being attacked.
- Discover the most recent employment trends and the reasons why cybersecurity is continuing to expand.
Course Apply Link – Introduction to Cybersecurity
Introduction to Cybersecurity Quiz Answers
Cisco Cyber Security Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
What three items are components of the CIA triad? (Choose three.)
What is another name for confidentiality of information?
Which statement describes cyberwarfare?
- Cyberwarfare is an attack carried out by a group of script kiddies.
- It is simulation software for Air Force pilots that allows them to practice under a simulated war scenario.
- It is a series of personal protective equipment developed for soldiers involved in nuclear war.
- It is Internet-based conflict that involves the penetration of information systems of other nations.
What is an example of “hacktivism”?
- A group of environmentalists launch a denial of service attack against an oil company that is responsible for a large oil spill.
- A teenager breaks into the web server of a local newspaper and posts a picture of a favorite cartoon character.
- A country tries to steal defense secrets from another country by infiltrating government networks.
- Criminals use the Internet to attempt to steal money from a banking company.
What is the motivation of a white hat attacker?
- discovering weaknesses of networks and systems to improve the security level of these systems
- studying operating systems of various platforms to develop a new system
- taking advantage of any vulnerability for illegal personal gain
- fine tuning network devices to improve their performance and efficiency
Which method is used to check the integrity of data?
Fill in the blank.The individual user profile on a social network site is an example of a/an online identity.
Match the type of cyber attackers to the description. (Not all options are used.)
- gather intelligence or commit sabotage on specific goals on behalf of their government ————-> state-sponsored attackers
- make political statements, or create fear, by causing physical or psychological damage to victims ———->terrorists
- make political statements in order to create an awareness of issues that are important to them ————> hacktivists
- Other Incorrect Match Options: script kiddies
What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information? (Choose three.)
- data encryption
- file permission settings
- username ID and password
- two factor authentication
- version control
What is a reason that internal security threats might cause greater damage to an organization than external security threats?
- Internal users can access the infrastructure devices through the Internet.
- Internal users can access the corporate data without authentication.
- Internal users have direct access to the infrastructure devices.
- Internal users have better hacking skills.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Introduction to Cybersecurity Quiz of Cisco and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.