Cyber Security Course For Beginners | Free Cyber Security Certification Course | Cybersecurity courses online | Cybersecurity free course with certificate
Hello Buddies, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quizzes answers of the Introduction to Cybersecurity course launched by Cisco which is totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Cisco certification course for every interested student.
Here, you will find Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 from Cisco Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Introduction to Cybersecurity Course
Discover the world of cybersecurity and its impact, as you uncover the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
The linked nature of the world we live in now renders everyone increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks. This basic course is the solution for anybody who is interested in safeguarding themselves when interacting on the internet and in social media, regardless of whether they have a professional interest in the relatively new field of cybersecurity or not. It examines cyber trends and risks, in addition to the broader issue of cybersecurity, in a way that is relevant to YOU and will interest you.
You will receive new insight on the difficulties that are faced today by companies, as well as the government and educational institutions. For example, you will discover how to protect your personal privacy while browsing the internet. No qualifications necessary.
You’ll Get Experience in the Following Essential Skills
- Discover what exactly cybersecurity is and how it can affect you in the future.
- Gain an understanding of the threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities that are most commonly encountered.
- Obtain a better understanding of how companies defend their operations from being attacked.
- Discover the most recent employment trends and the reasons why cybersecurity is continuing to expand.
Course Apply Link – Introduction to Cybersecurity
Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
Which two characteristics describe a worm? (Choose two.)
- hides in a dormant state until needed by an attacker
- executes when software is run on a computer
- travels to new computers without any intervention or knowledge of the user
- infects computers by attaching to software code
- is self-replicating
In what way are zombies used in security attacks?
- They are maliciously formed code segments used to replace legitimate applications.
- They probe a group of machines for open ports to learn which services are running.
- They target specific individuals to gain corporate or personal information.
- They are infected machines that carry out a DDoS attack.
Which tool is used to provide a list of open ports on network devices?
Which type of attack allows an attacker to use a brute force approach?
- social engineering
- denial of service
- packet sniffing
- password cracking
What is the primary goal of a DoS attack?
- to facilitate access to external networks
- to prevent the target server from being able to handle additional requests
- to obtain all addresses in the address book within the server
- to scan the data on the target server
What is the purpose of a rootkit?
- to replicate itself independently of any other programs
- to gain privileged access to a device while concealing itself
- to deliver advertisements without user consent
- to masquerade as a legitimate program
Which example illustrates how malware might be concealed?
- A hacker uses techniques to improve the ranking of a website so that users are redirected to a malicious site.
- An attack is launched against the public website of an online retailer with the objective of blocking its response to visitors.
- A botnet of zombies carry personal information back to the hacker.
- An email is sent to the employees of an organization with an attachment that looks like an antivirus update, but the attachment actually consists of spyware.
What is the most common goal of search engine optimization (SEO) poisoning?
- to trick someone into installing malware or divulging personal information
- to build a botnet of zombies
- to overwhelm a network device with maliciously formed packets
- to increase web traffic to malicious sites
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Quiz of Cisco and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.