Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Now – Introduction to Search Engine Optimization Quiz
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization Answer
Getting Started & Introduction to SEO
From the list below, choose the answer that most closely matches what the instructor described as the BEST way to learn and
implement SEO, according to the lectures in this lesson.
- Following Google best practices and reaching out to Google with questions and concerns
- Continuous practice, testing, and modifying of content and optimization plans
- Strict adherence to standards documents and workflow procedures
- Repetition of ideas and policies that have been proven to succeed in the past
The overall focus of most “white hat” SEOs is traditionally:
- Acquiring paid links
- Improving organic search results
- Increasing advertising revenue
- “Churn and burn” SEO (high turnover)
True or False: Search Engine Marketing is another, interchangeable term for SEO.
on the discussion of SEO careers in this course, which of the following are
potential careers that fall under the SEO umbrella? (Select all that apply.)
content for blogs and social media
- Working on-site at a marketing agency
- Working in-house for a company
- Contracting for a variety of sites and companies
the Public Relations campaign for a website
How much of a website’s traffic comes from the first page of search results?
- Close to 100%
- Approximately 40%
- Approximately 70%
What are three things an SEO hiring manager
might look for in an SEO job candidate? (Select all
- How quickly a candidate can acquire new skills
- Current level of SEO skill and knowledge
- Their college GPA
- Whether or not the candidate is a good cultural fit
Why might an SEO hiring manager ask a job
candidate to perform a quick site audit? (Select all that apply.)
- To see if a candidate can identify issues to be addressed and make recommendations
- To ensure the candidate only has a basic understanding of SEO issues
- To assess the candidate’s ability to work well with graphic artists
- It mirrors a task the candidate would have to do if hired
Which of the following should a SEO job
candidate include in their LinkedIn profile to attract potential employers? (Select all that apply.)
- Links to articles of SEO professionals you admire
- Key words related to SEO
- Link to a website you have created to demonstrate your skills in making a website more visible in search engines
- List of SEO skills that appeal to employers, such as HTML proficiency
What is something SEO professional Dave Lloyd
suggests you do to help learn how to improve a website’s ranking in a
- Randomly try out various key words on your site to see what helps its rank
- Ask friends to visit the site to boost its ranking
- Place a unique sentence somewhere on your website and then search for it
- Link your site to your Facebook profile
Suppose you have 1-3 years SEO-related experience, you’ve built your own website and know the basics of HTML, and you have one year of experience working in a company; for which position would you be best qualified?
- In-house Junior SEO Analyst
- In-house Senior SEO Analyst
- Agency Junior SEO Analyst
Evolution of SEO
is the primary method by which robots (crawlers, spiders) discover new web
and other search engines manually add new sites to an index on a regular basis
submit their sites to be indexed
queries activate robots and cause them to begin searching the web
- Robots follow the path created by websites
linking to each other
True or False: Search engines have evolved to the point where the relevance and density of keywords are no longer a ranking factor for websites.
person widely referred to as the creator of the World Wide Web is:
- Ted Nelson
- Gerard Salton
- Vannevar Bush
- Tim Berners-Lee
- Alan Emtage
According to this course, which of the following is the first true “search engine”?
- WWW Wanderer
version of sponsored links that appear for certain keywords is called:
What does a robot determine about a new website
once it has analyzed it? (Select all that apply.)
- The relevance of content to a user’s search
- The quality of the site’s content
- What topics the site should rank for
- What the site is about
How was the Excite search engine unique for its
- It listed results as they were discovered on the Internet
- It collected titles and headers of web pages using a linear search method
- It ranked search engine results based on statistical analysis of word relationships
- It did not provide a ranking system
In which of the following ways did the Yahoo search engine revolutionize web searching?
- It created directories for users to navigate
- It was the first to analyze word relationships
- It was the first to index titles and URLs
- It created headers to simplify searches
In the early 1990s, what was a primary debate regarding the identity of the Internet?1 point
- Should it restrict access to users based on geographical location?
- Should it continue to exist, or was it already obsolete?
- Should it be monetized or remain a free exchange of information?
- Should it charge for user usage?
What action can you take to aid in the process of having web crawlers, spiders, or robots discover your site?
- Add your site to free services like Google Webmasters Tools
- Submit your site directly to a search engine
- Perform a search query
Current SEO Best Practices
the context of this course and of SEO, what is an algorithm?
- All of these describe an algorithm
physical server system that stores and executes search commands based on specific
purpose-built program used to “crawl” and index websites
- A loose collection of rules applied manually to discourage certain SEO practices
- A piece of software designed to analyze content
and determine where it displays in search
set of standards put in place to penalize fraudulent or inappropriate websites
of the following was not an algorithm update in the traditional sense? (Check all that apply.)
have determined that Google uses over _____ ranking factors that go into ranking
a website, and over _____ updates a year to their ranking and listing algorithms.
- 75, 60
- 500, 1000
- 50, 100
- 100, 200
- 200, 500
dealing with algorithm penalties:
- A site can be affected by multiple updates, but only if they occur near each
- A site can be affected by multiple updates from
multiple time periods if issues are left uncorrected
- All of the mentioned options are true
- A site can be affected by more than one update, but no more than two at once
- A site can be affected by multiple updates at once, but more severe penalties
will override smaller penalties
- One site can only be affected by one update at a time
Once a manual penalty has been applied to your site, the only way to see any improvement in your rankings is to wait for the next round of algorithm updates.
Why do search engines need to adjust their algorithms frequently?
- They want to ensure the authority of sites created without a clear SEO strategy.
- All webmasters follow best practices when optimizing their websites for search engine ranking, and search engines need to make frequent updates to keep up with the latest best practices.
- Search engines face penalties if they do not frequently update their algorithms.
- Some webmasters over-optimize a site for a particular algorithm to increase the site’s rank despite whether or not it is relevant.
What does Google’s list of SEO best practices offer SEO professionals?
- It provides guidelines for how to trick search engines into ranking a website first for a particular topic
- It provides guidelines for deceptive SEO strategies
- It offers guidelines on how to ensure websites are optimized for search
- It offers guidelines on how to ensure websites are over-optimized for search
Which of the following “spammy” SEO practices did the Florida update target?
- Defining a site’s neighborhood by linking to other related sites
- Baiting users to their site with one product only to sell them a different product in the end
- Use of the same text repeatedly in backlink profile
- Repeating the same keyword in page title and on-page copy
Which of the following statements is NOT true concerning the Panda update?
- It was designed to prevent sites with low quality content from ranking well in search results
- It is not a one-time update. Panda updates continue to roll out from time to time.
- Panda updates roll out gradually over several months
- It was a one-time update that eliminated low quality websites from ranking well in search results
Which of the following are considered manipulative link practices? (Select all that apply.)
- Link networks
- Aggressive exact match anchor text
- Paid links
- Comment spam
What does Google’s Link Disavow tool do?
- Allows website owners to remove spammy links
- Allows website owners to remove their links to other sites
- Rolls out the latest Penguin update to a site
- Allows websites to remove links to high quality sites that boost a site’s authority
What is a “core algorithm update”?
- It temporarily weakens an existing algorithm by deleting the beginning of its code
- It permanently improves an existing algorithm by replacing parts that are outdated
- It permanently improves an existing algorithm by rewriting it entirely
- It temporarily improves an existing algorithm by replacing outdated parts
How was Google able to improve conversational searches with the Hummingbird update?
- It upgraded from recognizing just location to also recognize synonyms
- It upgraded by distinguishing between sound and conversation
- It upgraded from recognizing voices to also identifying intent
- It upgraded from recognizing just synonyms to also recognizing context
What types of sites had better visibility after the Pigeon update?
- Recipe aggregators
- Directories and restaurant guides
- Blogs and restaurant menus
- Online taxi services
How did the Mobile update change search engine results?
- It applied a penalty to any site without a mobile-friendly version for users
- It had a severe, negative impact on desktop search engine results for websites
- It minimized the importance of having a mobile-friendly site for users
- It began analyzing how mobile-friendly a site is when ranking mobile results
SEO of Today, Tomorrow and Beyond
According to the course, which
of the following have SEOs decided is no longer the most valid ranking factor?
- Semantic analysis
- Optimized content
- Topic association
- Link profile
- Specific Keyword density
An extended, natural term or phrase that appears on a page and increases relevancy is known as a:
- Long-tail keyword
- Synonym keyword
analysis can be summarized as:
at how words are organized and cataloged on business sites
- All of the above
at how words are related to a registered domain name
- Looking at how words are related to each other
at how keywords relate to paid search results
at how “focus” keywords are related to keyword trends on related sites
Association is when:
- A search algorithm compares existing content with previously-penalized content
- Software tries to determine if a query can be
matched to a specific individual or thing
- Search engine providers attempt to match a specific individual to their fraudulent
- Software tries to determine if a query can be matched to a paid, branded link
- A gatekeeper program tries to determine if the user accessing a site is a real human or a bot
- All of the above
considering the validity of a brand, search providers consider which factors?
- Active social media presence
- Valid contact information listed on homepage
- Search volume based on brand name
- Number of mentions around the web
- Engagement with search providers to increase marketing
- All of the above
Which of the following are ways Google algorithms are able to determine how useful documents on the web are to users?
- Keyword usage and over-optimization
- Topic modeling and association
- Keyword analysis and number of backlinks
- Analyzing the number of backlinks to the document
Topic Association is _______. (Select all that apply.)
- Used by search engines to improve location identification capabilities
- Utilized by search engines to analyze the theme or topic of a site
- A method of linking to other websites based on their topic or theme
- Used by search engines to determine relevancy and trustworthiness of a site
Keeping in mind how Topic Association affects search engine results, what is one way you can optimize content for a website to have it seen as more relevant to a particular topic?
- Determine a site’s keyword and use it repeatedly throughout the website
- Perform your own, thorough semantic analysis of the site
- String long tail keywords one after the other throughout the site regardless of how they make sense contextually
- Determine a site’s keyword and then use words and phrases related to or synonymous with the focus keyword
Which of the following are true statements regarding why brands are carrying more importance in Google’s relevancy algorithm? (Select all that apply.)
- Google does not appear to favor brands or associated entities with its relevancy algorithm
- Smaller brands bring a greater variety of users to sites
- Users appear to be more satisfied with search results when they see brands they recognize
- Searchers’ familiarity with certain brands means they are biased towards them
What are some ways you can help your brand grow online? (Select all that apply.)
- Develop social presence
- Create great content
- Don’t put resources into offline efforts
- Acquire links from trusted sites
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Introduction to Search Engine Optimization of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
4 thoughts on “Introduction to Search Engine Optimization Coursera Quiz Answer [💯Correct Answer]”
Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
Great awesome issues here. I?¦m very glad to see your post. Thanks so much and i’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
I carry on listening to the news lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?