Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Template course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find SASE Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Template from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About SASE Course
A cloud-delivered service called Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) combines WAN capabilities with network and security functions to fulfill the dynamic, secure access requirements of today’s hybrid companies. SASE enhances networking and security capabilities beyond what is generally possible from a conceptual standpoint. This enables users to benefit from a variety of threat detection features, including firewall as a service (FWaaS), secure web gateway (SWG), zero-trust network access (ZTNA), and more, independent of their location.
The earliest description of SASE (pronounced “sassy”) may be found in a study by Gartner titled “The Future of Network Security in the Cloud” from August 2019. “Customer needs for simplicity, scalability, flexibility, low latency, and ubiquitous security force convergence of the WAN edge and network security sectors,” according to Gartner in the SASE market trend analysis.
SASE Quiz Answers
QUESTION 1: For network security, which three challenges have emerged as a result of rapid and disruptive digital innovation? (Choose three)
Select one or more:
- Resistance to multi-cloud adoption from the enterprise
- Evolving compliance requirements *
- Too few security vendors to choose from
- Growing number of off-network users accessing the central data center, without proper security *
- Expanding attack surface *
QUESTION 2:What are three core capabilities of SASE? (Choose three)
Select one or more:
- Zero-Trust network access*
- Next-Generation firewall*
- Data loss prevention *
- Security Fabric management
- Threat intelligence sharing
QUESTION 3:Which two cloud capabilities are combined to deliver SASE? (Choose two)
Select one or more:
- Network-as-a-Service *
- Security-as-a-Service *
QUESTION 4:What is a result of outdated network security solutions requiring all traffic running through the core data center for inspection?
- Higher capital expenditure
- Decreased time for event analysis and remediation
- Increased deployment time
QUESTION 5:What does the term “Thin Edge” refer to?
- Remote users
- Branch locations with minimal security that are attached to a core network
- An organization that consumes little to no cloud-based services
- A poorly protected network
QUESTION 6:What is the goal of SASE?
- Support the dynamic, secure access needs of today’s organizations by extending enterprise-grade security and networking regardless of location *
- Provide management and deployment of security devices and cloud security services for organizations
- Provide threat intelligence updates to protect organizations from malicious and sophisticated cyber-attacks
- Provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware
QUESTION 7:Which statement is true regarding how SASE is delivered?
- SASE must be delivered using cloud-based services only
- SASE is delivered only to remote users, and not to branch offices
- SASE is delivered using a combination of cloud-based services and optional physical on premise devices
- SASE must be delivered using a combination of physical on premise devices and cloud-based services
What are two benefits of SASE? (Choose two)
Select one or more:
- Limits the number of remote off network users connecting to cloud-based applications
- Consistent security for mobile workforces *
- Limits “Bring-Your-Own-Device” behavior in the organization
- Optimized paths for all users to all clouds to improve performance and agility*
- Shift from operating expense to capital expense
What behavior has impacted how users access corporate information, and thus requirements for network security?
- Users having multiple email accounts
- Users having different login credentials to access different systems
- Users upgrading software to obtain current features, bug fixes and security patches
- Users accessing enterprise systems through personal devices that are not part of the enterprise infrastructure *
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the SASE Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.