Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Security Operations course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find Security Operations Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Security Operations from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Security Operations Course
|Course||Security Operations – NSE 3 FORTINET|
Security Operations Quiz Answers- NSE 3 Fortinet
Question 1: What are three categories of capabilities delivered by the Fortinet Security Operations solution? (Choose three.)
- Security automation and orchestration
- Network segmentation
- Security Fabric analytics
- Centralized management
- Application performance optimization
Question 2: The FortiAI Virtual Security Analyst is built on which machine learning model?
- Deep Neural Networks
- Bayesian Probability
- Random Forest Tree
- Naive Bayes
Question 3: What are three tasks that the FortiAI Virtual Security Analyst performs? (Choose three.)
- Analyzes and reports on network security gaps
- Detects threats
- Classifies threats
- Investigates threats
- Applies virtual patches to vulnerable devices
Question 4: FortiAnalyzer is primarily used for which purpose?
- Isolate untested code and unknown URLs from the production environment
- Centralized security logging and reporting
- Central management of any number of Fortinet devices
- Monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic and determines whether to allow or block specific traffic
Read Also Articles:
- Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]
- Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]
- People and Soft Skills for Professional and Personal Success Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]
- Communication Skills for University Success Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]
- Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]
Question 5: From which two sources does FortiAnalyzer correlate logs? (Choose two.)
Question 6: What are three key benefits of FortiAnalyzer? (Choose three.)
- Automates compliance
- Isolates untested code and unknown URLs
- Reduces complexity of management
- Allows or blocks specific network traffic
- Increases security
Question 7: Which statement correctly identifies how FortiDeceptor defends the network?
- Defends against bulk volumetric attacks at layer 3 and layer 4 of the OSI model.
- Blocks IP addresses and URLs that are identified on deny lists.
- Builds decoys to lure attackers and inspects their behavior.
- Reports and enforces compliance with regulations, such as HIPAA and GDPR.
Question 8: What is the FortiDeceptor lifecycle?
- Detect > Expose > Protect
- Deceive > Expose > Eliminate
- Detect > Contain > Eliminate
- Deceive > Contain > Protect
Question 9: In FortiDeceptor, which three detection engines comprise the Anti-Reconnaissance and Anti-Exploit Service? (Choose three.)
- Indicators of Compromise
- Security Rating Service
- Web filtering service
- IPS detection
- Anti-malware service
Question 10: The roll back malicious changes feature in FortiEDR is at which stage of the overall attack phase?
Question 11: What EDR feature addresses automated incident response?
- Security risk scoring
- Anomaly detection
- Threat intelligence updates
Question 12: What are two ways that FortiSandbox bolsters Security Operations processes? (Choose two.)
- Creates playbooks for orchestrated response
- Automates the detection and response process across both IT and OT environments
- Provides endpoint visibility through telemetry and ensures that all Security Fabric components have a unified view of endpoints
- Powered by two machine learning models to deal with rapid evolving threats
Question 13: What are two FortiGuard services implemented in FortiSandbox? (Choose two.)
- Cleanup service
- File Query service
- Quarantine service
- Content Patented Recognition Language (CPRL)
Question 14: How does FortiSIEM support multi-tenancy?
- It allows enterprises and managed service providers to create partitioned reporting domains.
- It allows multiple instances of FortiSIEM to be used on the same network simultaneously.
- It provides support for FortiSIEM to analyse cloud-based resources.
- It allows multiple customers to share the same network infrastructure.
Question 15: What database is used by FortiSIEM to perform real-time asset discovery and classification?
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Extract, Transfer, and Load (ETL)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
Question 16: What are three capabilities of FortiSOAR? (Choose three.)
- Zero trust network access
- Customizable dashboards and reports
- Automate responses to alerts, incidents, and vulnerabilities
- Visual playbook builder
- HTTP/HTTPS traffic monitoring
Question 17: What are three capabilities of FortiXDR? (Choose three.)
- Adds analytics and converts security alerts to a manageable number of high fidelity incidents for investigation
- Enables pre-defined automatic response actions based on user, group, threat type, severity, and scope
- Confines the actions of an application to an isolated safe environment, and analyzes behavior to uncover malicious intent
- Optimizes application performance and availability, and provides security through integration with the Security Fabric
- Extends detection and response across digital attack surface edges including endpoints and IoT devices
Question 18: Which Security Operations use case solves the challenges of misconfigurations during deployment and obtaining detailed logs and telemetry?
- Single pane management, visibility, and analytics
- Cloud container security
- Advanced compliance reporting
- Network segmentation
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the Security Operations Quiz of NSE-3 Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.