Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Web Application Firewall course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find Web Application Firewall Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Web Application Firewall from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Web Application Firewall Course
|Course||Web Application Firewall|
Web Application Firewall Quiz Answers
Question 1: When considering web application firewalls, what two factors make a signature-based approach to defense, obsolete? (Choose two.)
- Signature-based detection is too slow to identify threats.
- Signature-based detection is not effective against zero-day exploits.
- Signature-based detection, when used alone, can generate many false positives.
- Signatures cannot stop SQL injection attacks.
Question 2: Which was the predecessor to a web application firewall?
- Antivirus software
- Application firewall
- Web firewall
- Internet filter
Question 3: What do web application firewalls do that traditional edge firewalls do not?
- Block port numbers
- Block protocols
- Block MAC addresses
- Block SQL injection attacks
Question 4: What does a web application firewall do?
- It allows applications to access online content.
- It prevents applications from accessing the web at certain times of the day.
- It monitors and blocks malicious HTTP/HTTPS traffic to and from a web application.
- It provides a means for businesses to monitor which web applications their users are accessing.
Question 5: Which statement about integrating FortiGuard Labs with FortiWeb is true?
- FortiGuard Labs must be integrated with FortiGate first, before integrating with FortiWeb.
- FortiGuard Labs is an optional feature that does not provide any benefits to FortiWeb.
- FortiGuard Labs provides vital updates to FortiWeb about new threats.
- FortiGuard Labs provides machine learning features to FortiWeb.
Question 6: In which two ways does machine learning help make modern web application firewalls more effective? (Choose two.)
- It allows them to return search results quicker than using traditional filtering methods.
- It allows them to adapt to the ever-changing attributes of threats.
- It allows them to choose the most appropriate web application for a given task.
- It allows them to perform behavior analysis at machine speed.
Question 7: Which two products can be integrated with FortiWeb? (Choose two.)
Question 8:Which action can a modern WAF do?
- Stop any user action should it exceed their network permissions
- Survey the network and calculate a value to represent the security posture
- Segment the network based on device type and user role
- Connect all tools in the security stack into defined workflows
Question 9: Which three features are characteristics of the latest generation WAF? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- DDoS defense
- Network segmentation
- IP reputation
Question 10:Which protocol traffic does a web application firewall (WAF) monitor?
Question 11: Which new feature characterized second-generation WAFs?
- Packet analysis
- Machine learning without human supervision
- Port and protocol blocking
Question 12:Which event was the motivation for web application firewalls (WAFs)?
- The development of the hypertext transfer protocol
- The debut of the World Wide Web
- ARPANET was brought online
- The first wide area network (WAN)
Question 13:Which firewall is positioned between a web application and the Internet?
- Packet filter firewall
- Segmentation firewall
- Web application firewall
- Edge firewall
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the Web Application Firewall Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.