Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Web Filter course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find Web Filter Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Web Filter from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Web Filter Course
Web Filter Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which three products have Fortinet integrated web filters into? (Choose three.)
Question 2:Web filters can provide a safe browsing experience by blocking which three threats? (Choose three.)
- DHCP requests
Question 3:What are two things that a web filter does? (Choose two.)
- It blocks certain words or phrases based on a user’s preference.
- It makes decisions based on rules set in place by the company.
- It monitors internet traffic to ensure that users do not exceed their online quota.
- It examines incoming web pages to determine if any of the content should be blocked.
Question 4:Web filters use rules to determine which web sites are blocked. Who or what sets the rules in place?
- Device manufacturers
- The company or individual installing the application
- Law enforcement agencies
Question 5: Which method do web filters typically use to block web sites?
- They examine email links to ensure that URLs have not been spoofed.
- They return search results from only sanctioned web sites.
- They inspect web pages in a secure container for viruses.
- They consult a URL database of websites and domains that are known to be harmful.
Question 6: What are two reasons our customers need web filters? (Choose two.)
- To allow users to customize the content they want
- To prevent users from accessing objectionable content
- To comply with regulatory policies such as GDPR
- To prevent users from accessing websites containing malware
Question 7: What task can other types of web filters perform?
- Categorizing content
- Searching for content
- Testing files on segregated VMs
- Facilitating network traffic throughput
Question 8: How did web filters improve computer security?
- They tested all URLs in segregated VMs to see what they would do.
- They blocked adware, spam, viruses, and spyware.
- They prevented denial of service attacks.
- They blocked lewd websites.
Question 9 : Why did some people object to web filters?
- They lacked role-based filter settings.
- They censored information.
- They deny listed certain sites.
- They interfered with email traffic
Question 10: Which attribute best describes how early web filters worked?
- Web filters use big data comparative analysis.
- Web filter use heuristics.
- Web filters are rule-based.
- Web filters are role-based.*
Question 11: Which two reasons gave rise to web filters? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- Web filters promote education.
- Web filters reduce network traffic.
- Web filters improve security.
- Web filters stop objectionable content.
Question 12 : Which two actions describe how web filters work? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- Web filters filter sites by keywords and predefined content.
- Web filters consult URL deny lists and allow lists.
- Web filters consult a threat actor database.
- Web filters apply heuristic analysis.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the Web Filter Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.