Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Wi-Fi Information Security Awareness course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find Wi-Fi Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Wi-Fi from the Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Wi-Fi Course
Wi-Fi Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which standard is Wi-Fi based on?
- IEEE 802.11
- ISO 5750
- 5-4-3 rule
Question 2: When the Ethernet switch was introduced, what major benefit did it bring to networks?
- It allowed simultaneous transmissions on a network.
- It increased the number of computers that can be connected to a network.
- It reduced the number of transmission collisions that occur on a wired network.
- It enabled the connection of wireless clients.
Question 3: The current best level of security provided for Wi-Fi networks is WPA3. Which other Wi-Fi security protocol is also commonly recommended?
Question 4: In what year did the rise of the first wireless local access network occur?
Question 5: What does WPA stand for?
- Wireless proliferation algorithm
- Wi-Fi protected access
- Wi-Fi performance attributes
- Wireless provisioning agency
Question 6: Why is wireless security necessary?
- To prevent eavesdropping by bad actors
- To enable bandwidth modulation
- To enable secure payment methods for accessing Wi-Fi hot spots
- To enable monitoring of the Internet connection for viruses, malware, and hacking attempts
Question 7:Which change that was introduced in Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) strengthened encrypted Wi-Fi communications?
- Enforcement of stronger passphrases
- Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Encryption digital certificate
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm*
Question 8:Which two security practices make your home wireless network safer? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- Keep your router firmware up to date.*
- Pick passphrases that are hard to guess.*
- Install antivirus software on all Wi-Fi devices.
- Consult with NIST as to the latest security strategies.
Question 9:Which two features of Wi-Fi Protected Access 3 (WPA3) strengthened security? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- Digital signatures were introduced to help identify valid access points (APs).
- The encryption key size was lengthened.*
- Complex passphrases were enforced.
- The handshake for establishing connections became more secure.*
Question 10:What is Wi-Fi?
- Fiber that makes wireless technology possible
- An Ethernet networking protocol
- Quality audio technology
- Technology for radio wireless local area networks*
Question 11:What weakness of Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) made it unsuitable to secure Wi-Fi communications?
- The RC4 encryption algorithm was easily defeated.*
- It did not enforce complex passwords.
- It was susceptible to man-in-middle attacks.
- It did not support digital signatures.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the Wi-Fi Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.