Hello Learners, Today we are going to share LinkedIn Photoshop Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find Adobe Photoshop Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment Answers
Q1. How can you open a file selected in Lightroom CC for retouching in Photoshop CC?
- Double-click the file
- Choose File > Edit in Photoshop
- Choose File > Save to Photoshop
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+E
Q2. How can you undo one or more changes just made to an image?
- Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl+Z
- Click a state in the history panel
- Choose File > Undo
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+U
Q3. How can you select a specific layer? (find all that apply)
- Click the eye icon in the layers panel
- Use the Move tool with auto-select enabled
- Right-click the image and select layer
- Press Cmd/Ctrl and click the layer
Q4. How can you avoid having transparent edges along the edge of a panoramic photo while retaining the largest image size?
- Choose the Cylindrical method.
- Choose the Perspective method.
- Adjust the Boundary Warp slider.
- Select Auto Crop.
Q5. How do you crop a document without permanently discarding pixels along the edge?
- Clear the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Select the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Use the Smart Crop tool.
- Hold the Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) key.
Q6. What feature should you use to simulate the in-camera development recipes applied by manufacturers with your own raw files?
- Camera Matching profiles
Q7. When working in an RGB document, which option is NOT a method for the Select Color Range command?
- Sampled Colors
- Skin Tones
- Key (Blacks)
- Out of Gamut
Q8. How do you access the Auto Color Correction Options dialog box?
- Select Image > Auto Tone.
- Select Image > Auto Color.
- Alt-click (Option-click) the Auto button in the Properties panel when you have a Levels or Curves adjustment layer targeted in the Layers panel.
- Hold down the Alt (Option) key and select Image > Auto Color.
Q9. Which options are available when using the Free Transform command on a Smart Object?
A. Content-Aware Scale B. Scale C. Warp D. Distort E. Perspective Warp
Q10. What is considered the minimum DPI for photographic-quality inkjet printing?
Q11. Which scanner type is capable of producing the highest resolution scans?
- flatbed scanner
- slide scanner
- all-in-one unit
- drum scanner
Q12. Which format does NOT support an alpha channel?
Q13. What is the best way to save multiple images into a single PDF?
- Save each PDF separately first and then combine them.
- Check to see if you have Acrobat Professional installed.
- Use the PDF Presentation command.
- Click File > Export > Export Layers to Files.
Q14. What option cannot be adjusted with the Print command directly in the Print window?
- size of the image
- position on the page
- paper quality
- color management policies
Q15. Which statement best describes the Quick Mask feature?
- It allows you to use the Pen tool to edit a selection
- It allows you to use the Brush tool to create or refine a selection
- It allows you to duplicate a mask quickly.
- It allows you to convert a vector mask to a layer mask.
Q16. What Photoshop feature was used to convert this image to black and white?
- Black and White adjustment layer
- Image > Mode > Grayscale
Q17. In the image shown, why is Sharpen Edges grayed out?
- The filter doesn’t work on a 16-bit image.
- The filer is not correctly installed.
- The filter doesn’t work on a 32-bit image.
- The filter requires a selection to be made first.
Q18. In the image shown, which Camera Raw feature was used to restrict the graduated filter to avoid the statue?
- Adjustment Brush
- Depth Range Mask
- Luminance Range Mask
- Color Range Mask
Q19. What can you use to save a common crop size?
- tool sets
- modifier keys
- tool presets
Q20. Which Camera Raw Transform method is being used in the example shown?
Q21. To reduce the file size of a PDF, what should you do?
- Upsample large images
- Convert 8-bit images to 16-bit
- Apply compression to the document
- all of these answers
Q22. Which image adjustment is not available as an adjustment layer?
Q23. With default Essentials settings, where would you find the Red Eye tool?
- grouped with the Eyedropper tool
- Image > Mode > Red Eye
- Edit > Red Eye
- grouped with the Spot Healing Brush tool
Q24. Which option was not selected in the Magic Wand tool to create a selection like the one shown below?
- Sample All Layers
Q25. Where should you click to open a dialog box in which you can then choose to open a raw file as a Smart Object?
Q26. Which option would you use to clone while respecting perspective planes?
- Vanishing Point
- Clone Stamp
- Healing Brush
Q27. In order to run a filter on an entire video file, what must you do first?
- Convert the video file to an image sequence.
- Convert the video file to a Smart Object.
- Actually, you cannot use filters on video files.
- Convert the video file to an animated gif.
Q28. Which file format does not support layers?
- Photoshop EPS
- Photoshop PDF
- Large Document Format
- Photoshop PSD
Q29. Of these formats, which supports 16-bit images?
- Photoshop EPS
Q30. What does the small black triangle in the lower-right corner of a tool indicate?
- that the tool is currently deselected
- tool options
- that the tool is currently selected
- grouped or hidden tools
Q31. Which command makes it easier to adjust selected areas of color in two images in order to make them similar?
- Match Color
- Replace Color
Q32. If you scan a film or slide negative, which command turns it into a positive?
Q33. A filter recipe can be saved as an action and set to your desktop for drag-and-drop usage by converting the filter recipe into a
- image process
Q34. Which tool is not found in the Select and Mask taskspace?
- Refine Edge
- Quick Select
- Magic Wand
Q35. To use blending modes with a filter, choose the
Q36. Which image adjustment is optimized for 32-bit images?
- Color Lookup
Q37. To hide the white borders around pixels that are viewed at a high magnification, which option do you disable?
- Window > Workspace > Grid
- View > Show > Slices
- View > Show > Selection Edges
- View > Show > Pixel Grid
Q38. To save a panel layout arrangement, what should you create?
- A tool set
- A layer set
- A keyboard shortcut
- A workspace
Q39. Which filter should you use to create photorealistic blurs?
- Gaussian Blur
- Lens Blur
- Shape Blur
- Surface Blur
Q40. When using the Type tool, what do you call the space between lines?
- Vertical scale
Q41. If you want the most control over color when inkjet printing, which option should you select?
- Color Handling: Photoshop Manages Colors
- Color Handling: Printer Manages Colors
- Hard Proofing
Q42. You have an RGB image that you want to convert to a duotone, but in the image > Mode menu, the Duotone option in grayed out. Why is this happening?
- You must add a spot color channel first
- You must remove all existing color by Image > Adjustments > Desaturate first
- Duotones require a single channel, so you must convert to grayscale first
- Duotones require two channels, so you must delete one of RGB channels in the Channels panel first
Q43. For smoother, curved edges on a selection, be sure to enable the
Q44. Which web-ready format supports transparency and is optimized for continuous tone images such as photos?
Q45. You’re trying to use the Healing Brush tool, but don’t see results. What is the problem?
- You forgot to Shift-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to double-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
Q46. Which color space is best for web graphics?
- Adobe RGB
- ProPhoto RGB
Q47. Which option do you use with the Dodge and Burn tools to prevent unwanted color changes like those shown in the image?
- Sample All Layers
- Protect Tones
- Use Pressure for Size
- Protect Colors
Q48. Which command in the Smart Objects submenu would you see to save the original file for the selected layer?
- Edit Contents
- Replace Contents
- Relink to File
- Export Contents
Q49. In the image shown, which Blur method is being used to control focus with a series of pins?
- Path Blur
- Tilt-Shift Blur
- Iris Blur
- Field Blur
Q50. In the image shown, what do the blue areas represent?
- Color cast
- Clipped shadow detail
- Overexposed details
- Clipped highlight detail
Q51. What does the grayscale image in this figure show?
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Masking slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Radius slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Detail slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Amount slider
Q52. Where do you click to adjust the blending mode for a Smart Filter?
Q53. Where do you find natural media brushes?
- Photoshop does not have natural media brushes.
- In the Brushes panel, select a brush and then select Convert to natural media.
- In the Brushes panel, select Legacy Brushes.
- in the Tool Presents panel.
Q54. The option bar, which is normally above the canvas, is not visible. Where would you go to reopen it?
- View > Show > Show Extra Options
- Window > Tool Presets
- Window > Options
- Edit > Toolbar
Q55. What would you use to create a vector path for the purpose of altering a letter or shape?
- Pencil tool
- Vanishing Point
- Pen tool
- Trace Contour filter
Q56. How do you browse images on your hard drive using the companion application that is included with the Adobe Creative Cloud plans?
File > Browse in Bridge
File > Browse in Lightroom Classic CC.
- Use the Creative Cloud application.
File > Browse in Lightroom CC.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of Git Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes Adobe Photoshop Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.
33 thoughts on “Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment Answers 2021 | LinkedIn Assessment Answers 2021”
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?
order generic tadalafil 40mg cialis coupon buy ed pills usa
buy cefadroxil 500mg pills order finasteride 5mg without prescription buy proscar online cheap
estrace 2mg pills purchase prazosin pills minipress 1mg without prescription
order diflucan 200mg without prescription fluconazole online buy ciprofloxacin 500mg generic
buy vermox cheap order tretinoin gel order tadalis for sale
metronidazole cheap oral bactrim buy cephalexin
buy cleocin 300mg pill ed pills that work purchase sildenafil generic
indomethacin 75mg over the counter cheap lamisil order cefixime 100mg without prescription
nolvadex 10mg pill brand ceftin 250mg ceftin 500mg without prescription
order trimox generic order trimox 250mg pills order biaxin 500mg generic
bimatoprost pills trazodone 100mg us buy trazodone paypal
how to buy clonidine order spiriva 9mcg pill order spiriva 9mcg generic
order minocycline 50mg pills order minocycline 50mg online order pioglitazone 15mg without prescription
buy cheap generic leflunomide generic viagra 100mg azulfidine 500 mg uk
buy accutane 20mg pills amoxil 1000mg brand order zithromax 500mg for sale
us cialis sales brand sildenafil 100mg tadalafil 10mg drug
order azipro 500mg order azipro 250mg online neurontin ca
ivermectin over the counter canada stromectol 3mg oral order deltasone 10mg pills
lasix generic brand furosemide 40mg order albuterol 2mg
purchase vardenafil generic tizanidine 2mg us hydroxychloroquine 400mg generic
ramipril 5mg us buy altace sale where to buy etoricoxib without a prescription
buy vardenafil generic tizanidine 2mg tablet buy hydroxychloroquine without prescription
asacol 400mg price buy avapro 300mg pills buy generic avapro over the counter
benicar order online divalproex tablet buy depakote generic
temovate medication order generic clobetasol cordarone for sale online
buy acetazolamide medication buy isosorbide sale azathioprine for sale
buy lanoxin paypal where can i buy molnupiravir molnunat medication
buy cheap carvedilol order chloroquine pills order chloroquine
naprosyn cheap cheap omnicef 300mg cost lansoprazole 30mg
buy proventil 100mcg online cheap phenazopyridine 200mg pills phenazopyridine 200 mg ca
buy montelukast online singulair 5mg for sale cost avlosulfon
nifedipine 30mg pill order adalat 10mg pill allegra for sale