Hello Learners, Today we are going to share LinkedIn Autodesk Fusion 360 Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find Autodesk Fusion 360 Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn Autodesk Fusion 360 Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
LinkedIn Autodesk Fusion 360 Skill Assessment Answers
Q1. How can you edit a feature?
- Select the feature, press Delete, and then create a new feature.
- Right-click the feature and select Edit Feature.
- Keep clicking Undo until the feature is gone.
- Find the feature in the browser, select Remove, and then create a new feature.
- Plane Through Two Edges
- Plane Along Path
- Plane at Angle
- Plane Through Three Points
Q3. Which tool measures the precise distance between two points, and creates dimensions that are parallel to the locations of objects?
- Aligned Dimension
- Linear Dimension
- Angular Dimension
- Ordinate Dimension
- prescribed displacement
- 2D Pocket
- 2D Contour
- It applies a metal render.
- It fixes bodies.
- It checks a body’s continuity.
- It splits bodies apart.
- Plane Tangent to Face at Point
- Offset Plane
- Plane at Angle
Q8. Which hole type automatically enters a diameter value based on the type of fastener it will accomodate?
Q9. Which workspace creates components made from thin, premade material formed into specific shapes?
- Sheet Metal
- a name
- an email address
- an IP address
- a phone number
Q11. Which tool connects two joints in a way that the motion of one joint can drive the motion of another joint?
- Drive Joints
- As-built Joint
- Motion Study
- Motion Link
Q12. Which joint type allows components to translate along two axes and rotate around a single axis?
- detail view
- section view
- base view
- projected view
- DWG file
- CSV file
- STEP file
- PDF file
- Animate Joint
- Animate Model
- Motion Link
- a post processor
- a code processor
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of Autodesk Fusion 360 Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes Autodesk Fusion 360 Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.