- About The Coursera
- About Data Science Capstone Course
- Data Science Capstone Quiz Answers
- Applied Data Science Capstone Week 01 Quiz Answers
- Graded Quiz: Data Wrangling Quiz Answers
- Applied Data Science Capstone Week 02 Quiz Answers
- Exploratory Data Analysis using SQL Answers
- Exploratory Data Analysis for Data Visualization Answers
- Applied Data Science Capstone Week 03 Quiz Answers
- Applied Data Science Capstone Week 04 Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Data Science Capstone course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Data Science Capstone Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Data Science Capstone from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Data Science Capstone Course
This course is included in numerous curricula. This course is applicable to a number of Specialization and Professional Certificate programs.
Course Apply Link – Data Science Capstone
Data Science Capstone Quiz Answers
Applied Data Science Capstone Week 01 Quiz Answers
Check Points: Data Collection API Answers
Q1. Did you Request and parse the SpaceX launch data using the GET request?
Q2. Did you filter the dataframe to only include Falcon 9 launches?
Q3. Did you relace None values in the PayloadMass with the mean?
Graded Quiz: Data Collection API with Webscraping Answers
Q1. After you performed a GET request on the Space X API and convert the response to a dataframe using pd.json_normalize. What year is located in the first row in the column static_fire_date_utc?
Q2. Using the API, how many Falcon 9 launches are thereafter we remove Falcon 1 launches?
Q3. At the end of the API data collection process, how many missing values are there for the column landing pad?
Q4. After making a request to the Falcon9 Launch Wiki page and creating a BeautifulSoup object what is the output of:
- < td colspan=”9″ > First flight of Falcon 9 v1.0. < sup class=”reference” id=”cite_ref-sfn20100604_17-0″
- <table class=”wikitable plainrowheaders collapsible” style=”width: 100%;”>
- <title> List of Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy launches – Wikipedia </title>
Check Points: Data Wrangling Answers
Q1. Did you calculate the number of launches on each site?
Q2. Did you calculate the number and occurrence of each orbit?
Q3. Did you calculate the number and occurrence of mission outcome per orbit type?
Q4. Did you create a landing outcome label from the outcome column?
Graded Quiz: Data Wrangling Quiz Answers
Q1. How many launches came from CCAFS SLC 40?
Q2. What was the success rate?
Q3. In the lab you used the method .value_counts() to determine the number and occurrence of each orbit in the column Orbit. What was the value for Orbit with the column name GTO.
Q4. How many landing outcomes in the column landing_outcomes had a value of none.
Applied Data Science Capstone Week 02 Quiz Answers
Check Points: Exploratory Analysis Using SQL Answers
Q1. Have you created a Db2 database asset in your IBM Watson Studio project?
Q2. Have you loaded SpaceX dataset into Db2 Table?
Q3. Have you used SQL queries with the SQL magic commands in Python to perform EDA?
Exploratory Data Analysis using SQL Answers
Q1. Which of the following will retrieve the most recent date from the spacex table?
- SELECT MAXIMUM(Date) from SPACEXTBL
- SELECT HIGHEST(Date) from SPACEXTBL
- SELECT DATE FROM SPACEXTBL WHERE DATE=MAX(DATE)
- SELECT max(Date) from SPACEXTBL
Q2. Which of the following queries display the minimum payload mass?
- select payload_mass__kg_ from SPACEXTBL order by payload_mass__kg_ group by booster_version LIMIT 1
- select payload_mass__kg_ from SPACEXTBL order by payload_mass__kg_ desc LIMIT 1
- select min(payload_mass__kg_) from SPACEXTBL
- select payload_mass__kg_ from SPACEXTBL where payload_mass__kg_=(select max(payload_mass__kg_) from SPACEXTBL) LIMIT 1
Q3. You are writing a query that will give you the total payload_mass_kg carried by the booster versions. The mass should be stored in the mass column. You want the result column to be called “Total_Payload_Mass”. Which of the following SQL queries is correct?
- SELECT sum(PAYLOAD_MASS__KG_) as Total_Payload_Mass from SPACEXTBL
- SELECT sum(PAYLOAD_MASS__KG_) from SPACEXTBL
- SELECT count(PAYLOAD_MASS__KG_) as Total_Payload_Mass from SPACEXTBL
Q4. Which of the following query to display 5 records launched on Friday?
- SELECT * FROM SPACEXTBL where DAYNAME(DATE)=’Friday’ LIMIT 5
- SELECT * FROM SPACEXTBL where DAY(DATE)=’Friday’ LIMIT 5
Q5. What are the unique launch sites mentioned in the Spacex table?
- CCAS LC-40,KSC LC-39A
- CCAFS LC-40,KSC LC-39B
- CCAFS LC-40,KSC LC-39A
- None of the Above
Exploratory Data Analysis for Data Visualization Answers
Q1. What type of data does a Bar Chart best represent?
- Location Data
- None of the above
Q2. What are the total number of columns in the features dataframe after applying one hot encoding to columns Orbits, LaunchSite, LandingPad and Serial .
Here the features dataframe consists of the following columns FlightNumber’, ‘PayloadMass’, ‘Orbit’, ‘LaunchSite’, ‘Flights’, ‘GridFins’, ‘Reused’, ‘Legs’, ‘LandingPad’, ‘Block’, ‘ReusedCount’, ‘Serial’
Q3. The catplot code to show the scatterplot of FlightNumber vs LaunchSite with x as FlightNumber, and y to Launch Site and hue to ‘Class’ is
sns.catplot(y=”LaunchSite”,x=”FlightNumber”,hue=”Class”, data=df, aspect = 1,kind=’cat’)
sns.catplot(y=”LaunchSite”,x=”FlightNumber”,hue=”Class”, data=df, aspect = 1)
sns.catplot(y=”LaunchSite”,x=”FlightNumber”,hue=”Class”, data=df, aspect = 1,kind=’scatter’)
sns.catplot(y=”LaunchSite”,x=”FlightNumber”,hue=”Class”, col=”Class”, data=df, aspect = 1)
Applied Data Science Capstone Week 03 Quiz Answers
Q1. How can you add marking objects such as circles, markers, or lines on a Folium map? (Click all choices that apply)
- add_node(map, object)
Q2. If you want to add multiple markers with similar coordinates on the Folium map, which Folium plugin you should use?
- Markers should be add to map directly without any extra layer
Q3. Which attribute is used to provide available selections (such as a list of launch sites) for a Plotly DropDown input?
Q4. How can we associate the result of a callback function (like a Ploty figure) to an element defined in the application layout
- Using a unique component id
- Dash automatically render the result of a callback function
- Using component name
Q5. Can we add multiple input components to a dash callback function
Applied Data Science Capstone Week 04 Quiz Answers
Graded Quiz: Predictive Analysisis Answers
Q1. How many records were there in the test sample?
Q2. For Support Vector Machines, what kernel has the best result on the validation dataset
Q3. After selecting the best hyperparameters for the decision tree classifier using the validation data, what was the accuracy achieved on the test data
More About This Course
Students will be able to develop a usable/public data product that can be utilized to demonstrate their talents to prospective employers through the capstone project course. The projects will be based on real-world issues and will be done in partnership with industry, government, and academic institutions.
This course is included in numerous curricula.
This course is applicable to a number of Specialization and Professional Certificate programs. This course will contribute to your education in any of the following programs:
- Data Science Specialization
- Statistics and Machine Learning Specialization in Data Science
WHAT YOU WILL Discover
- Create a public data product that is useful
- Employ your abilities in exploratory data analysis
- Create an effective and precise prediction model
- Create a PowerPoint deck highlighting your findings.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- R Programming
- Natural Language Processing
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Data Science Capstone Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.