Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Django Features and Libraries course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About Django Features and Libraries Course
- Django Features and Libraries Quiz Answers
- Week 01: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 2: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 3: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 4: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 5: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 6: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Django Features and Libraries Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Django Features and Libraries from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Django Features and Libraries Course
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Django to make web apps that end users can use. You will learn how Django handles cookies, sessions, and authentication.
Course Apply Link – Django Features and Libraries
Django Features and Libraries Quiz Answers
Week 01: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Cookies and Sessions
Q1. What part of a Django application handles session management?
Q2. Where are cookies stored?
- In the database
- In the Python code
- In elasticache
- In the browser
Q3. Which protocol determines how cookies are sent back and forth?
Q4. Which of the following Python structures is most like cookie storage?
- database connection
Q5. Any server can read any cookie from any other server.
Q6. What kind of cookies are deleted when the browser is closed?
- Inverse cookies
- Encrypted cookies
- Bitcoin cookies
- Session cookies
Q7. What is the method you call in a Django view to set a cookie?
Q8. How many times do you need to set a cookie for it to persist across a number of incoming requests?
- On every response to a POST request
- On every non-anonymous request
- On every request
Q9. What is the typical approach to making a session identifier?
- Compute an MD5 hash of the user’s email address
- Use the logged-in user’s email address
- Start at 1 and add 1 for each new session (like a primary key)
- Choose a large random number
Q10. Where is session data typically stored in a Django application?
- In the browser
- In the server
- On the end user’s hard drive
Q11. How do you set a key of ‘abc’ to the value ‘test’ in the session in a Django application?
- request.session.get(‘abc’, ‘test’);
- request.session[‘abc’, ‘test’];
- request.session[‘abc’] = ‘test’;
- $_SESSION[‘abc’] = ‘test’;
Week 2: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Login and Authentication
Q1. Which came first?
Q2. Which came second?
Q3. Which best describes the Django functionality that puts up the login form?
Q4. Which best describes the Django functionality that supports sessions?
Q5. What happens when the user passes a login check?
- A cookie is set
- Information is added to the session
- A new record is added to the auth_group table
- A new record is added to the auth_user table
Q6. What string is returned by:
x = django.urls.reverse('login')
Q7. What is the purpose of the next parameter on a login or logout URL?
- It moves to the next item in a linked list
- It advances the iteration variable in a for loop
- It tells the authentication system where to go after the action is complete
- It indicates which record to start with in a list that exceeds the length of the page
Q8. What is the value in a Django template to print out the current logged-in user’s email address?
Q9. In a Django template, what is stored in the request.path variable?
- A string indicating the path to the ‘parent’ folder
- A list of breadcrumbs of recently visited URLs
- The actual table name of the model that is currently in use
- The URL of the currently executing request
Q10. What is the default name of the template that Django will load when presenting the user with a login screen?
Q11. What variable do you check in a Django view to see if this request is from a logged-in user?
Q12. What Django class does a class-based view need to extend to indicate that the view can only be accessed by logged-in users?
Week 3: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Django Forms
Q1. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of using the Django forms capability?
- You can add complex form validation rules to your application
- You reduce the amount of HTML you need to generate
- You can easily create attractively styled forms
- Database portability
- You can have a mapping layer between your models and templates
Q2. What happens when a Create form is submitted and Django forms detects a validation error?
- The form is re-displayed with the error messages
- A 403 (Not authorized) is sent back to the browser
- The form is re-displayed with the incorrect data and error messages
- The record is deleted form the database
- The form is re-displayed with the incorrect data
Q3. You cannot use a Django form unless it is connected to a Django Model.
Q4. How do you indicate that you want to display a form using the Crispy library in a template?
Q5. What does the fields=”all” statement do in the Meta section of a Django form class?
- Indicates that none of the model fields are to be saved
- Indicates that all of the underlying model fields should be in the form
- Indicates that the owner field is not supposed to be shown to the user when the form is displayed
Q6. In what method in a view class would you expect to see “form.save()” to save data from an incoming form?
Q7. What utility method simplifies the code needed to load the old model data when processing an update request?
Week 4: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: One to Many
Q1. What is the primary value add of relational databases over flat files?
- Ability to store data in a format that can be sent across a network
- Ability to quickly convert data to HTML
- Ability to scan large amounts of data quickly
- Ability to execute Python code within the file
Q2. Which of the following is NOT a good rule to follow when developing a database model?
- Model each “object” in the application as one or more tables
- Never repeat string data in more than one table in a data model
- Use integers as primary keys
- Use a person’s email address as their primary key
Q3. If our user interface (i.e., like iTunes) has repeated strings on one column of the UI, how should we model this properly in a database?
- Put the string in the first row where it occurs and then NULL in all of the other rows
- Encode the entire row as JSON and store it in a TEXT column in the database
- Put the string in the last row where it occurs and put the number of that row in the column of all of the rest of the rows where the string occurs
- Make a table that maps the strings in the column to numbers and then use those numbers in the column
- Put the string in the first row where it occurs and then put that row number in the column of all of the rest of the rows where the string occurs
Q4. Which of the following is the label we give a column that the “outside world” uses to look up a particular row?
- Logical key
- Primary key
- Remote key
- Local key
- Foreign key
Q5. What is the label we give to a column that is an integer and is used to point to a row in a different table?
- Primary key
- Local key
- Foreign key
- Remote key
- Logical key
Q6. What is a simple rule that captures much of the concepts of “database normalization”?
- Every SELECT statement must use a JOIN clause
- Do not point to a primary key more than once
- Don’t replicate string data in a column
- Don’t use any non-standard SQL statements
Q7. What is the SQL keyword that reconnects rows containing foreign keys with the corresponding data in the table that the foreign keys point to?
Q8. If we are following the default convention in Django, which of the following column names would be used for a foreign key in table “abc” that is pointing to a primary key in table “xyz”?
Q9. If we are following the default convention in Django, which of the following column names would be used for a primary key in table “xyz” that is pointed to from a foreign key in table “abc”?
Q10. Which of the following model field types is used for a foreign key?
Q11. What does an “on_delete=models.CASCADE” clause imply in a Model field in Django?
- When rows in a child table are deleted, the primary key of the corresponding row in the parent table is set to NULL.
- When a row in the parent table is deleted, all the rows in a child table that point to that row via a foreign key are deleted.
- Whenever a row is deleted, it is moved into a table named “CASCADE”.
- Whenever a row is deleted from the table, the other rows are scanned to insure that the logical key is unique and any duplicates are removed.
Q12. When you add an index to a field in a database table, how are performance and storage affected?
- Read performance is the same, insert performance is faster, and no extra storage is required
- Read performance is faster, insert performance is slower, and extra storage is required
- Read performance is the faster, insert performance is faster, and extra storage is required
- Read performance is faster, insert performance is the same, and no extra storage is required
Week 5: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Owned Rows
Q1. Why do we insist on producing a delete confirmation screen?
- Because Django would not be able to delete the data
- Because a POST request cannot modify data
- Because a GET request should never modify data
Q2. Which of the following methods is called first in the Django generic list view?
Q3. Which method do we override in the Django generic list view to keep users from making changes to rows they don’t own?
Q4. What does OwnerUpdateView do if a user tries to delete a record that does not belong to them?
- It redirects the user to www.djangoproject.org
- It returns a 404 (not found error)
- It stops and fails with an error log message
Q5. What template variable indicates the current logged-in user?
Q6. What is the name of the model that Django uses to store User objects?
Q7. What is the database relationship between the Article model and User model?
Q8. In views.py in the myarts sample code, what is the purpose of the “fields” class-wide value?
- To make the listed fields un-editable
- To list the fields that will be autosaved
- To double-check that model fields are not missing
- To limit the model fields displayed in the form
Q9. For a data model named Frog, what is the generic Edit View convention for the template used when editing a Frog object?
Q10. In the OwnerCreateView class, what method is overridden to set the “owner” field to the current logged-in user?
Q11. In OwnerUpdateView, how do we make sure that the current logged-in user cannot retrieve any rows that don’t belong to them?
- We retrieve all the objects and throw away the non-owned objects
- We add a model filter
- We call the method of the same name in the super class
- We intercept the SQL and add a WHERE clause
Q12. In OwnerUpdateView, which is the “super” or “parent” class?
Q13. When a generic edit view is receiving POST data, which of the following steps is done first?
Week 6: Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Many to Many
Q1. A one-to-many relationship in a data model involved two database tables. How many tables are involved in representing a many-to-many relationship?
Q2. If you were looking at a link in a data model diagram, which of these would represent a many-to-many relationship?
- 0..* — 1..*
- 2 — 2
- 1 — 1
- 0 — 0
- 1 — 0..*
Q3. In Django, what type of field is used to represent a many-to-many relationship?
Q4. Which of the following is NOT a common name for the additional table needed to represent a many-to-many relationship between two tables?
- Lookup table
- Through Table
- Junction Table
- Association Table
- Join Table
- Bridge Table
Q5. In models.py when you want to explicitly model a Junction table, what is the attribute in the two lined table models used to indicate which Junction table to use to connect the two tables?
Q6. What kind of model fields will be found in every Junction table?
Q7. If you have a many-to-many relationship between books and authors and you are inserting a new author for a book, which of the following orders of operations will work?
- insert the book, insert the connection, insert the author
- insert the connection, insert the author, insert the book
- insert the book, insert the author, insert the connection
- insert the connection, insert the book, insert the author
Q8. You should never have any fields other than keys in a Junction table.
More About This Course
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Django to make web apps that end users can use. You will learn how Django handles cookies, sessions, and authentication. You will add navigation to your applications and look at easy ways to change the way Django applications look and feel. You will start making a simple application for a classified ads website. This will help you learn how to deal with many of the problems and techniques you will face when making websites. You will also learn how to move an app from the development stage to the production stage.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND OUT
- Explain what Django sessions are and how cookies help sessions work.
- Use Django’s built-in login features and manage login users in views.
- Explain what a one-to-many model is and how to show links in a database.
- Create, edit, and delete form flow inside of a generic edit view
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Django Features and Libraries Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
37 thoughts on “Django Features and Libraries Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 | All Weeks Assessment Answers [💯Correct Answer]”
I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great content.
What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.
whoah this blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, lots of people are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.
You have mentioned very interesting details ! ps decent web site.
I¦ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i¦m glad to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make certain to do not disregard this website and provides it a look regularly.
I was reading some of your blog posts on this internet site and I believe this website is real instructive! Keep posting.
There is evidently a lot to identify about this. I assume you made some nice points in features also.
tadalafil ca order cialis 40mg pill buy erectile dysfunction medicine
I am glad to be a visitor of this stark web blog! , thanks for this rare information! .
You made a few good points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of folks will agree with your blog.
cheap duricef 250mg how to buy combivir buy finasteride 1mg sale
fluconazole 200mg over the counter buy generic cipro order cipro pill
estrace 1mg generic prazosin for sale minipress 2mg cheap
order metronidazole without prescription order bactrim 480mg for sale cephalexin canada
how to buy vermox vermox 100mg cheap tadalis without prescription
order cleocin for sale cleocin online order ed pills gnc
order avanafil 200mg pills buy avanafil cheap voltaren for sale
nolvadex pill order ceftin order cefuroxime for sale
order indocin pill indomethacin 75mg over the counter cefixime 200mg brand
buy trimox 500mg for sale cheap clarithromycin 500mg buy biaxin no prescription
Your position at the table also has a greater impact on whether you should fold or not. If you are in the early position or even the blinds, unless you have an excellent hand like pocket aces, kings, queens, ace king suited, or the bottom line – ace queen suited, you should fold all the other hands for the best result. Note: It would be a serious mistake to apply these hand charts before reading the Frequent Asked Questions first. Six-plus hold ’em (also known as Short-deck hold ’em) is a community card poker game variant of Texas hold ’em, where cards 2 through 5 are removed. Each player is dealt two cards face down and seeks to make his or her best five-card poker hand using from any combination of the seven cards (five community cards and their own two hole cards).
If your favorite online casino doesn’t have an app, then chances are, you can access their casino directly through a mobile browser. Either way, online casinos like to make sure that their games are optimized for mobile devices. This is my favorite game ,so much fun, always adding some new & exciting things. Love the different themes for each album. Really addicting & so many awesome games, & perks, bonuses. Really fun unique game app, which I love & so many helpful cool fb groups that help you trade cards or help you for free ! ♡ SLOTOMANIA ♡ now.gg is making high-end gaming more accessible than ever before. Even flagship smartphones can struggle with the most demanding, cutting-edge mobile games, but with now.gg, you can get the very best Android has to offer delivered straight to your browser.
careprost online order desyrel where to buy purchase desyrel for sale
catapres 0.1 mg cheap clonidine 0.1 mg ca order tiotropium bromide generic
sildenafil 100mg cost suhagra 100mg pill sildalis drug
minocycline pills buy generic terazosin 5mg buy pioglitazone 30mg generic
order isotretinoin zithromax cost how to get zithromax without a prescription
order arava online cheap order sulfasalazine online cheap order generic azulfidine 500 mg
purchase azipro without prescription omnacortil pills brand gabapentin 600mg
cialis 5mg ca buy cialis 10mg online tadalafil 40mg sale
Los jugadores también descubrirán comodines y dispersiones, los cuales pueden desbloquear grandes ganancias. Gonzo expresará su agradecimiento por estos mientras baila y celebra con el jugador. Reciba un bono del 100% en su primer depósito. ¡Elige, Juega y gane! ¿Puedo jugar Gonzo’s Megaways en mi móvil? Aceptar el reto de acceder a este mercado no es complejo. Y suponiendo que la gran mayoría a ingresado a un casino presencial en su vida, de seguro mucho menos. Aunque si no lo has hecho, no hay problema, este tipo de documentos ayudan a fortalecer tu postura frente a un caso bastante importante. Al menos en este territorio. Ya en el plano de acción, no existen dudas, Codere slots gonzos quest es tan solo una de las opciones. Pero está aquí porque tiene mucho por dar y eso es algo en lo que merecerá cada segundo profundizar. La invitación queda abierta, pero vamos, sigamos, esto es por lejos, extenso y atractivo. El dinero espera por nosotros.
casino de juego torrequebrada sa Esta empresa de origen sueco es un importante fabricante de juegos de casino y también cuenta con una plataforma para los casinos en línea. Destaca por sus máquinas tragaperras, aunque también ofrece otro tipo de juegos como poker, ruleta, blackjack o rasca y gana. Estas son algunas de las tragaperras más famosas de Play’N Go: Book of Dead, Energoonz, Hot Bingo, Fire Joker… Caramelos super ácidos Esta ruleta tiene únicamente un cero (0) en ella de un total de 37 números. La ventaja de la casa para la Ruleta Europea es de 2,70%, lo cual es significativamente mejor que en la Ruleta Americana. Por otro lado, la DGOJ ha emitido una resolución por la que se homologa el sistema técnico de la casa de apuestas Marathonbet Spain, SA correspondiente a la licencia general de otros juegos y licencia singular de ruleta y black jack.
ivermectin medication home remedies for ed erectile dysfunction order deltasone 20mg without prescription
furosemide 100mg drug order generic furosemide albuterol brand
– Comprehensive website of interesting scientific names and their meaning. Some really funny names here. This is one of the funnier animal puzzle games for kids. © Twin Sisters IP, LLC. All Rights Reserved Build six of world’s biomes by choosing the right plants, animal, temperature range, and precipitation for each. Get a postcard for each biome you build, and build them all to become a Biome Master. People are generally so kind-hearted when it comes to baby animals. You might see a group of ducklings walking around without an adult and just want to help them, out of the goodness of your heart. We love that people want to help animals, but often the best thing to do is leave wildlife alone. Read More » They then act out the animal while the other children try to guess what it is. When the group comes up with the correct answer, the child acting out the charade can eat the animal cracker! the game continues.
But like all card games, you need a good partner to really enjoy playing the game and that restricts the avid lovers of Rummy to play whenever & wherever they want. To fill this gap, many android & iOS apps have sprung up, but sadly most of them either have lackluster features, have predictable & boring gameplay, or don’t offer any sort of rewards to the good players & winners of the game. KhelPlay Rummy has emerged as a leader in this space as it offers not only a great user experience but also real money rewards to the winners. KhelPlay Rummy, an online rummy site from Maharashtra, India has announced a special freeroll rummy tournament with Rs.10,000 in cash prizes. The tournament will run every Friday and is named Free Friday Tournament. If you have an account at KhelPlay Rummy, log in to your account and visit the lobby to book you a seat.
The preliminary card begins at 6:30 p.m. ET (3:30 p.m. PT) on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass before simulcasting on ESPN2 at 8 p.m. ET. The five-fight main card will commence at 10 p.m. ET via ESPN+ pay-per-view. Similar to other sports odds, one of the main reasons why UFC odds change before the fight has to do with the amount of money that bettors place on either fighter. Sportsbooks adjust the odds when a lot of UFC fans bet on one particular outcome by making that bet more expensive. Twice as Sweet: One of the most experienced horses in the field, she has five starts already. She finished off the board for the first time ever in the Letellier Memorial at Fair Grounds on December 26, though she was just two noses out of second, and her trainer sees fit to press on. She has never stretched out past six furlongs, but if she can handle the Gulfstream track, the extra distance ought to suit her well.
Dear customers and dear visitors, you are already familiar with our winning reputation, just like every offer we have, this also contains match-fixing. The odd is about 900.00 and the winning possibility is 100%. These double ht ft fixed matches will be available to a limited number of customers per country. Exp. 5 from Italy etc. Brazil Fixed Matches This is soccer buying and selling and the service rendered by TEEJAY is sharing his day by day suggestions and strategy to use like he does. It’s this service that value the charge he expenses on his telegram channel. But it is not so simple as you think, as a result of these fixed matches are fairly expensive. However, the results of the match is know to us and our customers 3 days in advance. We’ve been sans offering soccer wagering tips for a long time, and the higher a part of our grasp punters have been right here all by way of the complete time. However, our specialists realize their particular alliances again to entrance.
levitra cheap tizanidine price hydroxychloroquine us
buy generic altace buy etoricoxib 120mg pill order etoricoxib
Mein Name ist Jens Meier und ich bin 35 Jahre alt. Ich stamme aus der Mudderstadt Berlin, bereits vor einigen Jahren habe ich mein Master Studium Informatik an der TU Berlin absolviert. Hier stand das Thema Online Glücksspiel im Fokus. Heute bin ich bereits über 12 Jahre aktiv in der Branche und zeige euch aktuelle Testberichte von Online Casino mit echten Erfahrungsberichten. All mein Wissen teile ich gerne mit euch, viel Erfolg! Nun möchte ich auch einmal etwas zu einem Slot schreiben. Es handelt sich um El Torero von Merkur. Ich habe ihn zufällig entdeckt, als ich mich in einem Online-Casino angemeldet habe und Freispiele bekam. Ich habe ihn erst gratis gespielt und gleich mit ihm gewinnen können. Später habe ich nachlesen können, dass er einen RTP von 96.08% hat. Man sieht nur so die Gewinnkombinationen aufpoppen. Ich kann den Spielautomaten empfehlen!
Essenzielle Cookies ermöglichen grundlegende Funktionen und sind für die einwandfreie Funktion der Website erforderlich. Beim Poker in einem Pokerraum im Internet finden sich mehrere Spieler an einem virtuellen Spieltisch ein. Es gibt verschiedene Poker Varianten und Spielarten, die Sie um echtes Geld spielen können. Eine Software übernimmt die Kommunikation, die Verwaltung der Einsätze und die Einhaltung der jeweiligen Regeln. Dass es dazu kommen konnte, liegt an einigen Grauzonen im österreichischen Glücksspielgesetz. Doch damit ist jetzt Schluss. Vor kurzem beschloss der Nationalrat die Novelle zum Glücksspielgesetz. Zwar befasst sich diese hauptsächlich mit Automaten, doch ganz nebenbei nahmen die Politiker auch Poker ins Glücksspielgesetz auf. Künftig wird es auch in Österreich nur noch eine „Poker-Lizenz“ geben. Wer diese erhält, darf ab 2013 als einziges Pokercasino agieren.