Hello Learners, Today, we are going to share Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer launched by IBM. This certification course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for you and available on Cognitive Class platform.
Here, you will find Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all modules and final exam answers of Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction from Cognitive Class Certification Course.
|Course Name||Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction|
For giving/participate in quiz/exam, first you will need to enroll yourself in the given link mention below and learn Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction launched by IBM. Interested students must enroll for this courses and grab this golden opportunity which will definitely enhance their technical skills and you will learn more things in brief.
Link for Course Enrollment:
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Lab 1: Run your first container
Question 1: Containers achieve isolation because of what feature in the Linux kernel?
- Memory Swap management
- SystemD init system
- Permissions mechanisms
Question 2: What is the difference between a Docker container and a Docker image?
- Nothing: these are two words for the same thing.
- An image is the blueprint for spinning up containers. An image is a TAR of a file system, and a container is a file system plus a set of processes running in isolation.
- Images are used to create the host machine that runs the Docker Engine.
- Images are used only as a backup and restore mechanism for containers.
Question 3: Control groups (cgroups) limit and monitor resources.
Question 4: Which statement is not true about Docker?
- Docker makes it easier to package applications and add to CI/CD pipelines.
- Docker helps you package dependencies with containers.
- Docker invented containers and Linux namespaces.
- Docker simplifies container technology to make creating and running containers easier.
Question 5: What tool makes it possible to run Docker containers on operating systems other than Linux?
- Docker Swarm
Lab 2: Add CI/CD value with Docker images
Question 1 : Which file should you use to create reproducible builds for Docker images?
Question 2 : To rebuild and re-push images quickly, you should optimize your Dockerfile for what?
- Reproducibility: ensures your Dockerfile will create the same image every time it is built
- Documentation: helps other engineers build and push images faster
- Time to market: enables business users to get their features out faster
- The layer cache: put lines that change more frequently near the end of the file
Question 3 : You must use Docker Hub as the central registry to share the Docker images that you create.
Question 4 : What’s the purpose of the FROM line in a dockerfile? Select all that apply.
- It executes commands needed to set up your image for an application.
- It’s required as the first line in a Dockerfile.
- It copies a file into a directory.
- It specifies the starting image to build other image layers on top of.
Question 5 : What does this command do: $ docker system prune.
- Stops and removes containers
- Stops running containers
- Retrieves a list of running containers
- Removes containers that are already stopped
Lab 3. Orchestrate applications with Docker Swarm
Question 1 : What is the operational model used by Docker Swarm for managing a cluster?
Question 2 : What effect does the routing mesh have on a Docker swarm cluster?
- Commands, such as “docker service create,” that are sent to any node on the cluster will be routed to a manager that can respond to those commands.
- Requests that are sent to a published port on any node of the swarm will automatically be routed to a node that is running a container for that service.
- Every service that is created on the cluster will schedule at least one container for every node in the cluster to ensure global availability.
- You can enable the routing mesh to use layer-7 load balancing in front of your running containers.
Question 3 : The “docker swarm init command” generates a join token. What is the purpose of that token?
- It allows you to remotely control production applications.
- It initializes a swarm.
- It makes sure that no malicious nodes join the swarm.
- It outputs nodes in a swarm.
Question 4 : When you run the following command, which of the following events does not occur?
$ docker service update –replicas=5 –detach=true nginx1
- The state of the service is updated to 5 replicas, which is stored in the swarm’s internal storage.
- Docker Swarm recognizes that the number of replicas that is scheduled now does not match the declared state of 5.
- This command checks aggregated logs on the updated replicas.
- Docker Swarm schedules 5 more tasks (containers) in an attempt to meet the declared state for the service.
Question 5 : The more manager nodes you have, the easier it is to achieve a consensus on the state of a cluster.
Final Exam Answers
Question 1 : What is one advantage of isolation that is provided by containers?
- Container isolation provides a mechanism for immutable infrastructure.
- Containers running in isolation means that you don’t have to deal with conflicting dependencies that are installed on the host or other containers.
- Isolated containers make it easier to monitor applications running inside of containers.
- Each isolated container provides you with an SSH server that can be used for debugging or automation purposes.
Question 2 : What factors should you consider when you choose your FROM image?
- All of these
Question 3 : What is the best way to distribute a Dockerized application to different environments?
- Maven Nexus repository
- Docker registry
- Source control
- Any of these
Question 4 : What is a good starting point for the number of manager nodes in a cluster?
Question 5 : Running containerized applications in production can come with a variety of problems. Which of the following items is not a problem of running a containerized application in production?
- Scheduling containers across a distributed cluster
- High availability
- “Works on my machine” syndrome
Question 6 : What is one advantage of using containers across different environments?
- Deploying containers only once, and Docker will deploy across all environments automatically
- Avoiding environmental drift caused by maintaining multiple environments correct
- Redeploying containers
- Creating independent applications
Question 7 : You need an SSH server to get a bash shell inside a container.
Question 8 : What technologies are behind Docker’s image layering system?
- Linux namespaces and control groups
- Storage driver plugins
- Union file system and copy-on-write
- Docker build and push caching
Question 9 : What is the result of running the command “docker run ubuntu:15.04” 1000 times on your workstation?
- Your workstation will run 1000 Ubuntu containers and will likely handle this just fine.
- Your workstation will crash from being out of space if it’s running with 100 GB of storage or less.
- Your workstation will crash from being out of memory if it’s running with less than 4 GB of RAM.
- The developer-friendly interface of the Docker CLI will prevent you from doing something so silly.
Question 10: Open-source container orchestration platforms, such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes, provide what to their users?
- A way to orchestrate different flavors of the same application in a way that maximizes reuse
- A fully hosted solution that is production-ready for deploying enterprise grade applications
- An easy-to-use GUI for operators to click and deploy applications
- A platform to help solve problems of running distributed containerized applications in production, such as high availability, scaling, fault tolerance, and scheduling
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction of Cognitive Class and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
26 thoughts on “Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction Cognitive Class Answers[Latest Update‼️]”
You got a very superb website, Gladiola I discovered it through yahoo.
I’ve recently started a site, the information you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2
Whats Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Good job.
Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the net the simplest thing to consider of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst people consider worries that they plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself. I absolutely love reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the posts coming. I enjoyed it!
buy tadalafil 20mg buy tadalafil 40mg pill generic ed drugs
Very interesting topic, thanks for posting.
buy estrace 1mg sale lamotrigine generic prazosin 2mg over the counter
vermox 100mg ca buy tretinoin without prescription purchase tadalafil
avana 100mg without prescription order avanafil 200mg sale order diclofenac 50mg sale
purchase indomethacin online cheap buy suprax cheap order cefixime 100mg generic
purchase amoxicillin online buy trimox 500mg pill order clarithromycin 500mg
purchase clonidine tiotropium bromide 9 mcg uk oral spiriva
leflunomide ca sulfasalazine online buy buy cheap generic azulfidine
cialis online order viagra 50mg pills cialis pills 40mg
buy azithromycin buy prednisolone 40mg for sale purchase gabapentin
ivermectin 12 mg for humans buy ed pills for sale prednisone 10mg pills
buy generic furosemide 100mg lasix over the counter cheap ventolin inhalator
buy ramipril generic etoricoxib 60mg sale arcoxia 60mg pills
order vardenafil cost vardenafil plaquenil 200mg us
asacol where to buy irbesartan 150mg cost buy irbesartan medication
buy vardenafil 20mg buy levitra tablets where can i buy hydroxychloroquine
how to get temovate without a prescription buy amiodarone 200mg for sale cordarone pills
olmesartan 10mg price calan 120mg usa divalproex 250mg tablet
cost temovate order cordarone 200mg pill cordarone 100mg over the counter