Hello Learners, Today, we are going to share Free Blockchain Essentials Cognitive Class Exam Answer launched by IBM. This certification course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for you and available on Cognitive Class platform.
Here, you will find Blockchain Essentials Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all modules and final exam answers of Free Blockchain Essentials Certification Course.
For appearing exam, first you will need to enroll yourself in the given link mention below and learn Blockchain Essentials. These free certification courses will not only expand your skills and knowledge but also makes your resume more attractive. These free online courses will give you a chance to learn from industry experts and skilled professors.
Link for Course Enrollment:
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Module :1 What is Blockchain?
What is a core aim of blockchain for business implementations?
- Provide irrefutable proof of a set of facts
- Share information anonymously across a business network
- Optimize mining of cryptocurrency
- Reduce disputes in the business network by allowing incorrect transactions to be deleted
Module:2 Example BlockChain Networks
What is the purpose of the TradeLens blockchain?
- Tracking shipping containers
- Ensuring transparency in food
- Making global payments more efficient
- Decentralized identity
Module:3 IBM and Blockchain
Which best describes Hyperledger?
- A collaborative effort to build blockchain technologies for business
- An open source collaborative effort to advance the use of cryptocurrencies in business
- An open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies
- An open source project with a single technology to advance the use of blockchain by businesses
Demo Block Chain Asset Transfer
In the Vehicle Lifecycle demonstration scenario, which of the following statements is true?
- Participants can only see those transactions they submit to the blockchain
- Participants can only submit transactions to the blockchain and must keep a local copy if they want to view them later
- Participants in the network can see every transaction in the network
- Participants in the network have visibility of transactions they are permissioned to see correct
- Which best describes an asset that can be stored on a blockchain?
- Anything of value to a participant in a business network
- The representation of a change in state of a tracked object
- A participant of a business transaction
- A shared, replicated ledger
2. What is a ledger?
- A system of record that logs the inputs and outputs of a business
- Anything of value to a business
- The particulars of a business stored by a regulator
- The system used by publicly listed companies for shareholder communications
3. What qualities of service does blockchain give to a business network?
- Efficiency, dynamicity, cognitive processes and reliability incorrect
- Centralization, social enabled, Internet of Things, Web 3.0
- Consensus, provenance, immutability, and finality
- Scalability, reliability, security, maintainability
4. Which of the following best describes a blockchain network for trusted identity?
- A decentralized approach that establishes trust and puts the end user in control
- A centralized repository for storing personally identifiable information (PII)
- An organization wanting to verify identity information can do so without the user’s involvement
- A network where personally identifiable information (PII) is distributed for resiliency and recovery
5. When designing and building a solution like TradeLens or IBM Food Trust it is important that …
- only those participants that are running nodes in the blockchain network gain benefit
- all participants have equal permissions to use the platform
- all participants in the ecosystem gain benefit from using the platform
- regulators can update transactions that are submitted in error
6. Who would often be considered a key stakeholder when implementing a blockchain for business?
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Token factories
7. What does Bitcoin have in common with blockchain for business?
- They both implement cryptographic mining
- They both use Proof of Work consensus
- They both provide cryptographic proof that transactions happened
- They are both cryptocurrencies
8. Hyperledger Fabric emphasizes which features?
- Proof-of-work, scalability, resilience, smart contracts
- Smart contracts, consensus, confidentiality and scalability
- Cryptocurrency, confidentiality, resilience, anonymity
- Smart contracts, consensus, cryptocurrency and scalability
9. Where can IBM Blockchain Platform networks be deployed?
- Across multiple vendors’ clouds, but all network participants must agree on the same cloud provider.
- Across multiple IBM Cloud and onpremises infrastructures only
- To on-premises infrastructures only
- Across multiple cloud and on-premises infrastructures, including different vendors’ clouds
10. What is the IBM Blockchain Platform?
- A set of tools for building, operating a growing a blockchain network.
- A platform to integrate Ethereum, Bitcoin and Hyperledger Fabric blockchains
- A tool to submit feature enhancements and bug reports to Hyperledger Fabric
- A set of tools to manage cryptocurrency wallets
11. Which of the following fact(s) about business networks is/are true?
- Business networks can span geographies and regulatory boundaries
- A single business network can include customers, suppliers, banks and partners
- Wealth is generated by the flow of goods and services across a business network
- All of these facts are true correct
12. Which of the following best describes the Hyperledger Greenhouse?
- A collection of business blockchain frameworks
- A collection of business blockchain tools
- A structured community including: governance, technical, legal and marketing
- All of these facts are true correct
13. What does the “provenance” quality of service provide to blockchain?
- Agreement that a transaction occurred
- History of transactions correct
- An append-only data structure
- Transactions cannot be backed out
14. Which of the following facts about assets is true?
- Assets are anything that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value correct
- Assets are always tangible
- Cash is not considered an asset, because it is anonymous
- The value of an asset cannot change over the course of its lifecycle
15. Which of the following is true regarding the blockchain solutions?
- TradeLens provides shared visibility and state for container shipments
- IBM Food Trust provides end-to-end traceability of food in the supply chain
- IBM World Wire allows banks and financial institutions to send and settle payments with finality in seconds
- All of these facts are true
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Blockchain Essentials Quiz Answers of Cognitive Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.