In this article you will get Free Sports Certificate 2021 just go through the article
WHAT IS NSDF?
The National Sports Development Fund (NSDF) was established in 1998 under the Charitable Endowments Act 1890;
Notified by the Government of India in November, 1998;
The creative purpose is to provide momentum and flexibility in helping the cause of sport;
The Fund helps athletes to succeed by providing them with training opportunities under world-renowned coaches with technical, scientific and psychological assistance and giving them the opportunity to compete internationally;
The Fund provides financial assistance in infrastructure development and other sports promotion activities;
The Fund’s role adds to the policy and activities of the Department of Sport in achieving sport excellence.
Manage and use the Fund’s overall sports promotion funds and specific sport sectors and individual sporting individuals to achieve national and international prominence;
Provide specialized training and coaching in the relevant fields of sport to athletes, coaches and sports professionals;
To build and maintain infrastructure to promote sport;
Provide sports facilities to organizations and individuals to promote sport;
Identifying problems and taking research and development courses to provide support for excellence in sport;
Promoting international cooperation, in particular, trade that can promote the development of sport;
Provide low interest rates or interest-free loans for projects and activities related to any of the above.
MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OF NSDF
The fund is managed by a Council formed by the Central Government. The Minister of Trade Unions in charge of Youth and Sport is the Chairperson of the Council. Council members include senior officials of the Department of Sport, Chairman and Managers of Private and Public Companies, representing Sports Promotion Boards, etc.
Council resolves all policy matters pertaining to the Fund.
The day-to-day running of the Fund is overseen by an Executive Committee headed by the Secretary (Sport). The Executive Committee meets as often as possible, but usually not less than four times a year.
HOW IS MONEY SPENDED IN NSDF?
- Applications / suggestions from individual athletes for financial assistance for the training and procurement of equipment are considered and determined by the Executive Committee.
- The Committee makes decisions based on past performance and future capacity of applicants.
- Domestic experts are also consulted where necessary.
- The Sports Authority of India and relevant national sports organizations are often consulted prior to the selection of athletes.
- Funding proposals from a reputable organization / institution, involved in sports promotion, sports infrastructure development, procurement of equipment and other sports activities are also considered and decided by the Executive Committee.
- Decisions of the Executive Committee are made by the NSDF secretariat.
- Guidelines have been developed to guide the consideration of proposals under the NSDF without compromising the built-in feature of the flexibility found in the Scheme.
- NSDF accounts are audited by C & AG. Annual reports, as well as audited statements of accounts are tabled in both houses of Parliament.
OBJECTIVES THAT THE CONTRIBUTION MAY BE MADE IN THE NSDF
- Development and construction of sports infrastructure.
- Promoting certain sporting sectors.
- Training of specific athletes.
- For sports research projects.
- Improving SAI facilities.
- With sports promotion in general.
Note: It is permissible for a donor to indicate a project and any specific funding / feature and funding agency, if the amount offered is Rs. 5 lakh (Rupees five lakh) and more
THE BENEFITS OF CONTRIBUTION TO NSDF
- The donor may suggest the implementation of specific projects while donating to the Fund.
- Fulfillment of corporate CSR obligations under the Companies Act, 2013. Sports activities such as training to promote sport and the construction and maintenance of sports infrastructure are covered under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- The money paid into the Fund does not pay into Income Tax under Section 80 (G) of the Income Tax Act.
- Appropriate credit is provided to sponsors in Departmental correspondence, media releases, etc.
- Appreciation for donors.
- Meetings of sponsors and officials.
- A review of Khel Protsahan Puraskar presented by the President of India annually.
- Athletes appear to sponsors who donate at least one crore a year.
The Fund accepts donations from legal entities, international organizations, the private sector, and public enterprises, trusts, communities and individuals
The Indian government made a similar contribution
Free Sports Certificate 2021 Information you can watch the Video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Course coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this NASA Free Certificate