Hello Learners, Today, we are going to share Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer launched by IBM. This certification course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for you and available on Cognitive Class platform.
Here, you will find Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all modules and final exam answers of Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) from Cognitive Class Certification Course.
|Course Name||Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF)|
For participating in quiz/exam, first you will need to enroll yourself in the given link mention below and learn Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) launched by IBM. Interested students must enroll for this courses and grab this golden opportunity which will definitely enhance their technical skills and you will learn more things in brief.
Link for Course Enrollment:
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer
Module 1 Answers
Question 1 )What kind of IBM Cloud account doesn’t require payment information and doesn’t expire?
Question 2)Which of the following platforms does Swift NOT run natively on?
- None of the above
Module 2 Answers
Question 1 )Which of the following companies did Chris Lattner work at after Apple?
Question 2 )For how many years was Swift in development before it was released to the public?
For how many years was Swift in development before it was released to the public?
Question 3) What kind of programming language is Swift?
- Compiled to machine code
- Compiled to byte code
Question 4) Which HTTP server for Swift will this course use?
Module 3 Answers
Question 1)Why does our implementation of Minimax keep track of the depth of the tree?
- Stop at a certain depth
- Memoize game states
- Take into account the “straightforwardness” of moves
Question 2)How is the tic-tac-toe board stored?
- Row-major format
- Column-major format
Question 3)If minimax started from a blank board and had to calculate the best possible move, how many board states would it evaluate? For the sake of mathematical simplicity, assume the board must be filled completely to be considered “over” – players cannot win.
Question 4)The “minimax” function returns the best move to take for a board state.
Module 4 Answers
Question 1)The cartpole game is what kind of problem?
Question 2)The @differentiable function decorator is an example of an implementation of what technology/technique?
Question 3)Why do we only train the network with the top 30% of episodes?
- To reduce training time with fewer samples
- To improve network performance with better samples
Question 4) OpenAI Gym…
- Provides easy-to-use game enviroments to test RL agents
- Ships with RL algorithms to use as agents
Module 5 Answers
Question 1) The implementation of the 2048 game logic is made fast by:
- Using bitboards
- Pre-calculating moves and scores for rows
Question 2)Which framework did we use to enable Swift to host HTTP servers?
Question 3) Monte Carlo Tree Search is…
- Guaranteed to always give the correct answer
Question 4) Which swift file defines dependencies and other package details?
Question 1 )Which tier(s) of IBM Cloud require payment information on file?
Question 2 )Why would you want to use a single language, Swift, over many languages, each specialized for a certain task?
- It’s easier to maintain a codebase written in a single language.
- Swift is an expressive, performant, and open source language backed by a large company (Apple).
- It’s slow to facilitate communication between components in different languages.
- It reduces the amount of “reinventing the wheel” required across a codebase.
Question 3 )Does Minimax plays perfectly all the time? If so, why?
- It’s trained on a lot of game data and learns how to play perfectly.
- It brute forces a solution based off of the rules of the game, and all possible future situations.
- It’s provided optimal heuristics.
- It doesn’t always play perfectly.
Question 4) Classes are passed by reference, and structs are always, indiscriminately passed by value.
Question 5) A computed property is…
- A variable within a struct/class/enum.
- A function within a struct/class/enum that’s accessed like a property.
Question 6) Why is Minimax penalized for looking at moves deeper into the game tree?
- To improve performance by looking at a more shallow game tree.
- So Minimax takes into account how straightforward a move is.
- To make Minimax more accurate.
Question 7) Why is Reinforcement Learning important?
- It’s more accurate than other training methods.
- It can learn by trial and error.
- It doesn’t require as much data to learn from.
- It can play games.
Question 8 )Swift for TensorFlow is interoperable with Python, because Python’s written in C
Question 9 )What are some reasons Swift for TensorFlow is special?
- Swift now has a wrapper around TensorFlow, enabling machine learning development.
- Swift for TensorFlow can automatically differentiate complex functions.
- Swift for TensorFlow can optimize complex tensor operations.
Question 10) For what reasons did we implement monte carlo tree search in a time-bounded manner?
- To reduce the amount of time the algorithm takes to search.
- To search game states more if they’re closer to the end of a game.
- To make MCTS more accurate.
- To distribute the algorithm across threads.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Modules and Final Quiz Answers of Game-playing AI with Swift for TensorFlow (S4TF) of Cognitive Class and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.