Hello Tech Learners, if you really wants to grow your business, if you are looking to learn digital marketing course from any recognized platform or organization, then you should learn the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing from Google, one of the biggest and recognized organization. Here you will find all 26 module answers of Fundamentals of Digital Marketing. This Google certified course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for all.
Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing, and help grow your business or career.
About this course
Master the basics of digital marketing with our free Interactive Advertising Bureau-accredited course. There are 26 modules to explore, all created by Google trainers, packed full of practical exercises and real-world examples to help you turn knowledge into action.
Here, you will find Google Digital Garage, The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing all 26 Module Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of Google Digital Garage Certification Course.
Apply Link – Fundamental of Digital Marketing
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Google Digital Garage Module 1 Check Your Knowledge Answers (Skippable)
1. Intro to the Digital Garage
Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Finding lots of new customers – everyone’s online these days
- Selling your products or services straight from your website or app
- Delivering targeted advertising to customers
- Saving money on your heating bills
- Learning more about what your customers love
- Using analytics to power your online sales
2. Your digital opportunity
Karl, a 50-year-old mechanic, runs the local garage in a small town and is considering taking his business online. How could going digital benefit his business?
- He’d be more visible to customers
- He can target ads at local customers
- It’s easier to communicate with customers
- Less need for customer conversations
- More insights into customers’ online behaviour
- He can modernise his company logo
Google Digital Garage Module 1 Quiz Answers (Unskippable)
1. The increased use of the Internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- All businesses
- Small business owners
- International businesses
- Local businesses
2. Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
- Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- Creating a business listing in online local directories
- Increasing print and billboard advertising
- Building a team of digital advertising experts
3. Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- Listening to an audio file that auto plays whenever someone visits your site
- Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
4. What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- Sending users emails to update them on new products
- Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts
Google Digital Garage Module 2 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Your Online Goals
Hamish is a successful hairdresser. He’s decided to grow his business by opening another salon. Hamish doesn’t have an online presence yet, but thinks this might help. Which of his business goals could being online help him achieve?
- Attract new customers
- Gather customer feedback
- Source new hair colouring products
- Advertise extended opening hours
2. Building Your Online Presence
Hamish has created a website with an online booking system for his salon appointments. He wants to engage more with his customers and came up a list of goals. Help Hamish to match each task with the online tool you think he should use to achieve his goal.
- Gather customer feedback – Email Survey
- Tell customers about the extended opening hours – Social Media Page
- Show customers Hamish’s latest hair looks – An online gallery
- Help local customers find the new salon – A map
3. Marketing Your Online Presence
Hamish’s website isn’t getting as many visitors as he’d like. He’s heard that search engine marketing (SEM) can help, but isn’t sure how it works. Can you explain what SEM enables you to do?
- Buy ad space on a search results page
- Bid for keywords to display your content in search engines
- Tag keywords within your website content
- Optimise your website’s design
4. Analyse and adapt
Despite his digital presence, the number of hits on Hamish’s website is still low. He’d like to use analytics to find out more about how customers are interacting with his site. What can he learn from analytics? Select the ways you think analytics can help business owners.
- Show which pages of a website are most popular – Yes
- Log which items of the website are clicked on – Yes
- List which parts of the website a user doesn’t like – No
- Identify where in the world visitors are logging on from – Yes
Google Digital Garage Module 2 Quiz Answers
1. Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- Keyword Planner
- Ad Gallery
- Ad Preview Tool
2. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- Stick to what you are doing and don’t make changes
- The same content works across online and offline platforms
- Use analytics to make informed decisions
- Use analytics to track your customers across the Internet
3. Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when website visitors buy products or services from you online?
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
4. Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- You need a website to show up in search results
- You’ll reach a similar client base to the one you have in the real world
- You’ll be seen by the same volume of customers whether you use search advertising or not
- Social media is a great way to engage your audience
Read Also: How To Edit Videos With Kinemaster Using Your Phone in 2022? | Step-by-Step Process Of Video Editing
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Choosing your online presence
Addie runs a local bakery. After getting the business up and running over the last six months, she’s now ready to create a digital presence. What do you think Addie should set up first:
- A social media profile
- A mobile app?
2. How websites work?
Addie is investigating how to create business websites for her local bakery business. She’s trying to get her head around how websites work. How good is your tech knowledge? Can you check the facts for Addie?
- An IP address is made up of a string of numbers that can be located by any device connected to the internet – True
- A browser figures out where online content is hosted and displays it to the user – True
- Every website is hosted on a server – True
- When users navigate to a website it is known as ‘hosting’ – False
3. Key website ingredients
Addie owns the Knead to Know Bakery and has decided to open a website.
But first she needs to choose a domain name.
Take a look at her ideas and select the best domain name by crossing off the rest.
4. Websites and your business goals
Addie is drafting a description for the About Us page of her bakery website.
Which do you think works best?
- Our business is driven by your vision and objective – to commit to sustainable, local produce that engages with and builds community spirit.
- Love cake? So do we. Here at knead to know Bakery we have a passion and reputation for creating the most delicious cookies, cakes and bread.
- We are the best bakers in town. Just like that!
5. Make your website easy to use
Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate. Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- Side menu
- About Us information
- Bakery logo leading to homepage
- Search field
6. Website design do’s and don’ts
To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site.
Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
- 2 minute HD advertising video for the bakery
- Large high res, full screen background image
- 20 second explainer animation
- Low res compressed thumbnail image
- Twitter button that links out to twitter page
- Text descriptions
Read Also: Data Science Free Certification Course Exam
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
2. What is a web server?
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
3. Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Return link
- Menu bar
4. Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
5. Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
6. What should you consider when developing your website content?
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not
Read Also: Artificial Intelligence Online Quiz Competition 2022
Module 4/26 – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. The benefits of an online strategy
Sam has recently decided to launch an online fitness coaching service. He has registered a domain name and set up a website, but is unsure of how to launch his business online in a way that will help him grow sustainably. Help Sam create his own online business strategy, by selecting the correct steps he should take.
- What should his first step be? – Define business goals
- What should his second step be? – Write a mission statement
- What should his third step be? – Identify his USP
2. Taking a business online
Omar owns a stall selling handmade cosmetics, and wants to launch an e-commerce site. He has lots of experience selling his products in person at markets, but is now hoping to reach more customers online.
Can you advise Omar on how to make both his online and offline business successful?
- He should focus on duplicating his successful offline marketing efforts to an online audience – False
- He should sell at a cheaper price on the website to attract more customers – False
- He should identify his various online and offline audiences, and how best to engage them – True
- He should consider paid online advertising as the sole means of promoting his business online – False
3. Understanding customer behaviour
Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence.
As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information.
Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Website layout
- Instagram account
- Instructor’s Blog
- Email marketing
4. How to stand out from the competition
Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales.
Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Hire a financial planner
- Identify a USP
- Ship to new countries
- Build a SWOT analysis
- Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- Review competitor websites
5. Using goals to improve business performance
Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”.
Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments
- Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar
- A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’
- Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining
Read Also: Human Resource Management Quiz 2022
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Quiz Answers
1. What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
2. What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
3. Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
4. Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
5. What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
Module 5/26 – Get Started With Search answers
Google Digital Garage Module 5 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Search engine basics
Seth is opening a coffee shop and is looking to attract new customers. Take a look at the list of benefits Seth sees in using search engines. One statement is not true. Can you cross it out?
- Customers can locate Seth’s products and services when they search for them online
- Search engines can help to get the word out locally about Seth’s new business
- Search engines can help Seth to target customers who are already looking for his business
- Customers will see advertisements for Seth’s business whenever they use a search engine
2. How search engines work
Seth’s coffee shop is unique – it has an outside roof terrace and a library area so customers can read while they sip. He also sells rare coffee beans imported from Peru. What are a few techniques he could use to make his website more relevant to its desired users?
- Point out unique aspects of his business
- Write a blog to sing the praises of his Peruvian beans
- Make sure his shop appears on Google maps
- Paste in a product description of his Peruvian beans that he found on another website
- Try to get other coffee-enthusiasts to review his business/website
3. How search engines see the web
Seth would like to make sure as many interested customers as possible are seeing his business’s website displayed in their search results.
What are a few things he could pay attention to in order to achieve this?
- Image file names
- Page titles
- Key words in the content
- Keyword meta tags
4. Organic search explained
Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts.
Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?
- 3rd Picture
5. Paid search explained
Seth is considering advertising his business using paid search results. What do you think makes paid search advertising so effective as a marketing method? Look at the following statements and decide whether they are true or false.
- Seth’s adverts are shown to people who are already interested in his type of business. – True
- Seth will only be charged for advertising when his ad appears in the search results. – False
- The paid search results are given a more prominent position on the search results page. – True
- Seth will be charged for advertising only when someone clicks on his ad. – True
6. Google search console
Seth’s website has been up and running for a while, but he isn’t sure how effective it’s been at drawing in new customers.
How can Google Search Console help Seth with this?
- It can help show whether he’s using proper keywords in his content
- It can recommend better page titles for Seth to use
- It can recommend content that will drive more traffic to his site
Google Digital Garage Module 5 Quiz Answers
1. Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- People pay to use search engines, so there is a wealthy customer base there
- People who search are actively looking for information, products or services
- Search engines are a big trend these days
- Search engines guarantee new customers
2. What technology do search engines use to ‘crawl’ websites?
3. Which of the following can help a search engine understand what your page is about?
- The date it was published
- The number of images used
- The total number of words
- The title tag
4. Fill in the blank: Spending money on search advertising influences how your website appears in ___________.
- Organic search results
- The search results page
- Business directories
- Display advertising networks
5. Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- How famous your brand name is
- How cool your logo is
- How long your business has been around
- How relevant your ads are
6. Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- It helps you increase your social media following
- It helps you optimise your Google My Business listing
- It helps you understand which keywords people are searching for on Google
- It helps you run A/B tests on your home page
Module 6/26 – Get Discovered With Search Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Intro to search engine optimization (SEO)
Eric is expanding his business by selling fruit and veg online. His website has been up and running for a while but he’s not getting many views or orders online. Eric knows he can improve his search engine results with either paid search or SEO. Take a look at the following search results screens. Where will his website appear in the search results if he purely uses SEO to improve his results?
- 3rd Picture
2. The importance of an SEO plan
Eric is keen to improve his search engine results and he wants to use SEO to do it. He’s written the step-by-step process for his SEO plan, but it’s currently in the wrong order. Can you reorder it?
- Do keyword research
- See where I appear in search results for specific keywords
- Look for gaps in my SEO performance
- Review results and adjust plan
3. The SEO process
Eric sells fruit and veg online and is using SEO to improve where he ranks in search engine results. He’s researched what people search for to get to his website, and he’s created content to match it. Eric’s SEO work doesn’t stop there though. He’s been talking to some friends and they’ve all offered him advice about how he should keep up with SEO over time. Which advice should he not take?
- Contract an agency offering top organic search positions
- Don’t change your keywords as it confuses search engines
- Stay up to date with search engine changes
- Read about the trends in your industry and use them to create content for your page
- Get opinions from your customers on what might be missing from your site
4. How to choose keywords
Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Maris piper potatoes
- Potato, potatoes, farm potatoes, organic potatoes
- Buy organic potatoes from a family farm
5. Setting realistic SEO goals
Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Where website visitors are located
- Which website visitors turn into paying customers
- What content visitors interact with
- Whether customers enjoy the fruit and veg they buy
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- Colour scheme
- Recycled content
- Inspiring business name
- Site popularity
2. What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- Identifying your ad budget
- Buying an analytics software
- Setting up your presence on social media sites
- Keyword research
3. When it comes to search ads, which of the following could dictate how an ad will perform against a competitor?
- Social media following
- Bid value
- Domain authority
- Average number of visitors to the company’s website
4. Fill in the blank: Short strings of specific keywords with low search volume are called ___________.
- Long-hair keywords
- Long-tail keywords
- High-relevance keywords
- Top-tail keywords
5. Which of the following would be an ideal goal for an SEO plan?
- Increasing social media likes and follows
- Increasing how many relevant people visit your website
- Showing your website to as many people as possible
- Being in first place in SERP for any keyword
Module 7/26 – Make Search Work For You Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 7 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Making your web pages search friendly
Eric Blake sells the produce from his farm online.
He wants to optimise the page that sells fruit and vegetables, so he’s looking into titles and meta tags, headings, and improving his copy.
Can you help Eric choose a suitable title and meta description?
- Click to select title – Blake’s Produce: Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Click to select meta description – Fresh fruit and vegetables grown locally and delivered straight to your door
2. How other websites can work for you
Eric is working on his website, which sells produce from his farm.
He’s thinking of different ways to improve his website so that it appears on more search engine results and gets more traffic.
Which of these ideas will help improve his search visibility?
- Write recipes that use vegetables that he sells
- Get lots of likes or followers on social media
- Encourage others to write about his website
- Add lots of links to the website
3. Cross borders with SEO
Eric’s farm produce business started locally in the UK, but he’s started getting orders from overseas as well.
Not wanting to miss this opportunity, Eric decides to optimise his website to an international audience. What should he avoid doing?
Select the things Eric should avoid then select Submit to remove them.
- Separating out each language into different pages
- Having different languages on the same page
- Adding language annotations to his webpage
- Using automated services to translate content
Google Digital Garage Module 7 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following page titles would be most suitable for a website page describing a store’s return policy?
- How to Send Stuff Back
- [Company Name’s] Return Policy
- Return Policy
- Company Policies
2. Which of the following is a good way to get other websites to link to your site?
- Keep linking to them until they link to you
- Send them emails until they link to you
- Building relationships with similar sites
- Use as many relevant keywords on the page you’d like them to link to
3. When expanding a business internationally, which of the following is most important to provide on your website?
- Products and delivery details in the correct currency
- Time and dates written in the local format
- Exchange rate information
- Free giveaways for local customers
Module 8/26 – Make Search Work For You Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 8 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Introduction to search engine marketing (SEM)
Michelle is a wedding photographer in Cardiff. She wants to use search engine marketing to bring customers to her website. Where will her website appear if she uses search engine marketing?
- 1st Picture
2. The SEM auction
Michelle has created some adverts to promote her wedding photography business in Cardiff. She wants her adverts to align with the keywords ‘wedding photographer Cardiff discount’, as she’s offering 25% off at the moment. Can you order the following advert headings from best to worst in terms of how well they align with the keywords?
- Cardiff wedding photographer – 25% discount
- Cardiff wedding photographer
- Discount wedding
3. What makes a good keyword
To increase her Quality Score, Michelle is thinking about the best keywords and phrases to use.
Cross off the keywords which she shouldn’t use.
- Wedding photography Cardiff
- Cardiff weddings
- Wedding photography business based in Cardiff
4. Make your ads stand out
Michelle is writing her search ad for her wedding photography business. She wants to make sure it stands out.
Which of these text statements would work best as an ad?
- Cardiff wedding photography. Get 25% off your first order. Make your reservation now.
- Wedding photographer. Cardiff based photographer specialises in outdoor weddings and scenic locations. Book now!
- Welsh wedding pics. Want great wedding pics? Cardiff based photographer, Michelle, available for hire.
Google Digital Garage Module 8 Quiz Answers
1. Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Organic advertising
- Search box marketing
- One-click advertising
2. In an SEM auction, your Quality Score is based on which aspect of your ad?
3. Fill in the blank: It’s possible to determine how well a/an ___________ will perform without bidding on it.
4. What should your search ad have in order to promote more clicks?
- A call to action
- A catchy headline
- A close-up photo
- A social media link
Module 9 – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Achieve relevance with good structure
Anna is a commercial photographer.
She’s setting up SEM campaigns to draw more traffic to her site. She needs to make sure her ads are relevant, and she’s doing this by creating ad groups for each type of product.
Take a look at the ad below:
Capture your special day with beautiful photographs
Call to book your date now!
Can you help Anna by eliminating the keywords that wouldn’t be relevant to her ad?
- Bridal party photos
- Candid wedding photos
- Baby photoshoot
- Newborn baby photography
- Professional website photos
2. Get the most from your keywords
Anna specialises in portrait photography. She uses her website to reach potential customers and has recently set up an SEM campaign to draw more traffic to her site. She wants to use negative keywords to make sure her ads don’t appear for people who aren’t potential customers.
Which of the following keywords are the negative keywords?
- Family photo
3. Fine-tune with keyword match types
Anna has a themed portrait photography studio. She offers competitive prices and reaches and engages with visitors to her site through her online presence. However, not many of them become paying customers.
Anna has a range of keywords and wants to fine-tune them to best target potentially paying customers.
Put the keywords in order of the broadest to the most restrictive.
- Photography, portraits
- Portrait photography studio
- Movie themed portrait photography
- Film themed portrait photography, low cost
4. How to know what’s working and what isn’t
Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter. Anna wants to track how many people request photography for events that aren’t weddings. Where should she place the conversion tracking code?
- Enquiry page
- Enquiry confirmation page
- Newsletter sign-up page
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- Increased cost for ad placements
- Higher ad positions on the search results page
- Higher cost per clicks on your ads
- Ads that will ensure more purchases
2. When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Keywords with no association to your site
- Keywords with a poor search volume
- Keywords that are excluded from a campaign
- Keywords that are typed incorrectly
3. Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Exact Match
- Random Match
- Direct match
- Close match
4. What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- How many transactions are completed on your site overall
- How many people click on your SEM ad and end up browsing your site
- How many people visiting your site from a search ad end up completing a purchase
- How many customers your ad has converted into brand ambassadors
Module 10/26 – Get Noticed Locally Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 10 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Marketing to the locals
Jim is running a bike shop in a popular tourist city and he’s started a bike hire service.
What would be the better way for Jim to attract more tourists – a map feature or a social media page?
- 1st Picture
2. The power of local directories
Jim owns a local bike shop and wants to be noticed more by the people in his town.
He decides to use the internet to connect with customers online by creating a listing for his business in a local directory like Google My Business.
Help Jim create his listing by choosing the minimum information he should add.
- Jim’s Bikes
- 10 Bird Way, Cowseld, West Sussex, RH11 5XN
- Phone number 01269 559632
- Open 9–5 Mon–Sat
- Image of a bike
Google Digital Garage Module 10 Quiz Answers
1. How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Translate your website into at least two more languages
- Offer free phone support during business hours
- Ensure you have good analytics on your website
- Make sure your phone number, address and business hours are easy to find
2. Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- “bike shop near me”
- “bike shop in UK”
- “local bicycle shop”
- “bike shops”
3. Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- Discounted pricing on your search advertising campaigns
- Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines
- More mentions on social media platforms
- Guaranteed sales to local customers
4.Which three pieces of information are essential to include first in your local directory listing?
- Business address, website, telephone numbers
- Business name, business address, telephone numbers
- Website, telephone numbers, email address
- Business name, email address, website
Module 11/26 – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 11 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Using digital to advertise locally
Esmeralda runs a local bike shop.
If she advertises her shop using the internet, Esmeralda could reach people in many different countries.
But she doesn’t want to do that. She wants to target her online ads to local customers.
How can she do this effectively?
- Show ads to people within 10 miles of her shop
- Display the ad during the shop’s opening hours
- Tailor her ads for people who live locally
- Hand out flyers and business cards to local shops
2. Reaching locals on their mobiles
Esmeralda runs a local bike shop.
She knows a lot of her customers use smartphones with GPS, so she invested in a mobile app that can utilise this technology.
She has a couple of ideas how to use the app to engage her customers.
Can you remove the ideas that do not need GPS?
- Send sales alerts when customers are near the shop
- Notify people of promotional events like a free tune-up
- Direct customers to Esmeralda’s shop
- Send personalised coupons to repeat customers
- Let customers schedule appointments for repairs
3. SEO for local businesses
Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers.
She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops.
She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area.
Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- 2nd Picture
Google Digital Garage Module 11 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following factors help search engines determine if your business is local?
- Location details on the website, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
- Location details on the website, list of shops local to you and a contact form
- Quality content, list of local suppliers and location details
- Location GPS tags on photos, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
2. When looking to attract a local audience, why it is important to optimise your website and content for mobile users?
- Because local users tend to use their mobile devices when they’re out of the house
- Because mobiles will replace desktop computers
- Because all online users browse on mobile devices these days
- Because marketing for mobile is more cost effective
3. Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Adding relevant content that highlights the location of your business
- Including your address on your Twitter account
- Optimising your site for desktop devices only
- Adding a list of shops local to you on your website
Module 12/26 – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 12 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Social media basics
Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Start a conversation with your followers
- Comment on all of your followers’ personal posts
- Delete all negative comments
- Post regularly
- Name and shame competitors
2. The right social media sites for you
Lily has drafted a number of different posts for her social media accounts. Can you match the post to the best social network for each of the following scenarios?
- Vintage Lily is looking for a carpenter to create a bespoke counter top for our vintage clothing shop; contact me for details – Linkedin
- Loving these recent photos of the new range by my fantastic photographer friend Rae – Instagram
- So excited about our first ever after-hours vintage fashion show on Thursday at 7 p.m. – join us? – Facebook
3. Setting your goals for social media
Lily has had fun experimenting with the various social media networks but it’s time to get a little more serious. Which of Lily’s business goals can she achieve with social media?
- Raise the profile of the business
- Keep expenditure within the stated budgets
- Attract new customers and grow the customer base
- Control the flow of stock
- Discuss new products with customers
4. Getting on social media
Lily is setting up a Twitter profile for her business. She’s put together a list of the key things she’ll need to get her profile up and running. Can you check her list and cross off any items she doesn’t need to include in her Twitter business profile?
- A business email account
- Annual membership fee
- A company logo or photo
- Business description and contact details
- Number of employees in the business
Google Digital Garage Module 12 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following can businesses achieve by using social media?
- Attract new audiences
- Build a good reputation with customers
- Meet sales goals
- Increase traffic to their website
2. Fill in the blank: Businesses should focus on social media platforms with _______.
- The biggest reputation
- The most expected engagement
- A relevant audience
- The most users
3. Which of the following is an example of a social media goal?
- Acquire genuine reviews on products
- Drive more traffic to your store
- Develop one-way communication with customers
- Mimic your competition’s approach
4. Which details should you look to include on a business profile page on social media?
- Details about the CEO
- Link to a local listing site you’re on
- Description of the business
- Cost of products and services
Module 13/26 – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Your long-term social media plan
Lily runs a vintage clothing shop and wants to engage more with her customers online.
She currently posts to two social media networks but wants to develop a full social media strategy.
Review the possible options. Can you place them into the right order, starting with what Lily should do first?
- Create a social media plan
- Set up accounts on appropriate social media sites
- Sign up to a social media management tool
- Create a list of posts to be automatically posted in the coming weeks
2. Advertising on social media
Lily has decided to use some of her social media budget for targeted Facebook adverts. She’s keen to take her vintage clothing business global and wants to reach a wider audience, so which groups should her advertisements be targeted at?
- Users who have posted about buying vintage clothes
- Users who have ‘liked’ vintage clothing
- Users who live within 20 miles of Lily’s shop
- Users who live in countries that she’d be happy to mail her products to
3. Measuring success in social media
Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Tell Lily how many visitors interact with her website
- Show Lily how visitors found the site
- Schedule content to be posted automatically at specified times
- Send custom posts to specific visitors
4. Avoiding social media pitfalls
Lily sees a negative post on Twitter about her vintage clothing business:
“Received my #VintageLily dress today only to find the zip was broken! #lousyservice #vintagewoes”
How do you think she should respond?
- “So sorry to hear that @sophie112 DM me so that we can get that dress fixed up as soon as possible.”
- “@sophie112 – We’ve never had our zips break before. Did you pull it too quickly?”
- “@sophie112 That’s a shame, sometimes the zips just break.”
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Quiz Answers
1. A robust social media plan includes which of the following?
- A list of content that mimics competitor content
- All of your online business goals
- A long-term schedule identifying when to post content
- A list of friends who can post on the accounts
2. What is the best way to put your social content in front of people who don’t already follow you?
- Increase your email marketing campaigns
- Ask people to share your content to their networks
- Use paid promotion to reach new audiences
- Put links to your social on your website
3. What can social media analytics tools help you measure when assessing campaign results?
- Whether the campaign was more successful than your competitors
- Whether the visitors liked the social campaigns or not
- Whether a visitor called the store after seeing a social post
- Whether the visitor clicked on a paid ad or organic listing
4. Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- 2-way conversation with customers
- Not being present on every social media platform
- Not having the resources to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner
- Spending too much time reviewing social media analytics
Module 14/26 – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 14 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. The evolution of mobile devices
Phil runs a local plumbing business. He has a website but it isn’t mobile-optimised.
He’s deciding whether to make his site responsive or create a customised app.
Help him to decide which route to take first.
- 2nd Picture
2. Understanding mobile web and mobile apps
Now that Phil has decided on a responsive website, he needs to select a great design. Have a look at these website layouts. Which do you think is best suited for mobile?
- Website A
3. Understanding mobile apps
Phil has limited technical knowledge but he wants to create an app to simplify the booking process for his customers.
It’s important to select the right approach when making an app.
Which of the following routes would you not recommend to Phil?
- A professional app developer
- An online self-service tool
- Repurpose an existing app
- Make the app himself
Google Digital Garage Module 14 Quiz Answers
1. When looking to ensure your website is easily accessible by mobile users, what should you focus on doing first?
- Redesign your website colour scheme
- Optimise your site
- Create a mobile app
- Shorten your website content
2. What does responsive design mean?
- Your visitors can manually adjust the size of your website
- Your website will adapt to suit whichever device it is being viewed on
- Your customers can provide feedback on the design of your site
- Your website will respond to clicks faster
3. When it comes to optimising your website’s SEO for mobile users, which of the following is a crucial factor to keep in mind?
- Short content and fewer images
- Performance and usability
- Usability and short content
- Less video content
4. What can a business use to send messages to users who have already downloaded their app?
- Text messages
- Pull notifications
- Push notifications
- Email notifications
Module 15/26 – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Introduction for advertising on mobile
Mo is a plumber in Glasgow.
He has a mobile-friendly website, and wants to make sure his site becomes more visible on the results page during a search.
Which keywords do you think would work well for his mobile SEO?
- Leaky tap
- Blocked sink
- How to fix a burst pipe in your bathroom
- Local plumber
- Pressure has failed in boiler, how can I fix it myself?
- Ubend fix
- Why is my dishwasher making a gurgling sound?
2. Search campaigns for mobile
Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics
3. Display campaigns for mobile
Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- 2nd Picture
4. Social media campaigns for mobile
After a lull in sales, Mo wants to use a social media campaign to launch some of his new plumbing services. He wants to make sure he’s targeting the right audience. Which parameters should he use to decide who to target?
- Age, interests, location
- Internet speed, age, interests, hair colour, location, job title
- Marital status, gender, interests, age
5. Video for mobile
Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Quiz Answers
1. When considering how mobile users will search for your business, which types of keywords should you focus on?
- Long tail keywords
- Shorter keywords and phrases
- Longer keywords and phrases
- Exact match keywords
2. Before running search ads, you should make sure your site is mobile-friendly. Which scenario best describes a mobile-friendly experience for a customer?
- The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- The site include business phone numbers
- The site works on different mobile devices
- The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
3. Which of the following can be used to target an audience when using some social media ads?
- People’s names
- People’s address
- People’s pet names
- People’s relationship status
4. When making video content for your display ads, what is most important to ensure?
- Videos are entertaining, long and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, short and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, long and include a URL
- Videos are short, informative and include a phone number
Module 16/26 – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Intro to content marketing
Angela opened her own beauty salon two years ago, and is now looking at how content marketing can help her boost the business’s profile online. How could content marketing help her?
- Could it help her find cheaper suppliers? – False
- Could it help her develop a stronger brand identity? – True
- Could it help her understand her customers’ shopping preferences? – False
- Could it help her connect with the right audience? – True
2. Get to know your online customers
Alex is a mechanic who owns a small garage. He’s also a keen blogger, and writes great posts about his passion: cars! He thought his blog would attract more car lovers to his garage, but so far his blog posts are not very popular and are rarely shared on social media. He has researched how to improve the blog and now has a number of actions he can take, but is unsure which should come first. Can you help him by arranging the following actions into the correct order?
- Find out who his audience is
- Segment his audience into groups
- Create specific content targeted to these audience profiles
- Publish the content and promote it to his audience
3. Choosing the right format for your content
Jamie is part of the content marketing team for Fitstuff, a sports shop. The content he’s producing needs to appeal to new customers, as well as provide extra value to existing customers. Which of the following content would appeal best to both audiences?
- List of the top 10 sports equipment outlets/shops
- A competition inviting customers to submit photos of themselves wearing Fitstuff gear, with store gift vouchers up for grabs as prizes
- 10% discount vouchers for all new customers
- A blog about the store’s recycling scheme for old trainers
4. Writing for online audiences
Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Focus on your target audience
- Only write about the products or services you offer
- Be consistent in your writing style and tone of voice
- Add the hook to the end of your blog post
- The longer the post, the better
5. Help your content be seen
Lydia is a business student working for a hotel’s marketing department for the summer. She’s responsible for creating and promoting content across the hotel’s online channels. What should she do, and in which order?
- Consider all the channels available
- Decide what content to create, and when, based on the target audience
- Create content
- Publish content
- Promote content
6. Measuring your success in content marketing
Maria has a pet shop in Bristol, and is writing fun blog posts about pets on her website, which are also being promoted on her social media accounts. Her goal is to try and increase product sales through content marketing efforts. Which metric is the most relevant in assessing which blog posts are contributing to increased product sales?
- How long users spend on each blog post
- Which websites are referring traffic to her blog
- The number of new subscribers to her email marketing list
- How many people click the “Buy Now” CTA at the end of each blog post
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
2. What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Marketing channels
- Audience segmentation
- Group dynamics
3. Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
4. Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
5. What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Creating a content calendar
- Designing illustrations to support content
- Segmenting your audience
- Identifying social media influencers
6. Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- Session duration
- Page views
- Referral traffic
- Unique page views
Module 17/26 – Connect Through Email Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Email marketing basics
Steph runs an online pet supplies shop, and she has some ideas about how email marketing can help her business. Two of her ideas are correct and two are not. Can you weed out the wrong ones?
- It’s a good way of keeping customers informed about products
- It helps customers talk to each other via email
- It will let me send info about dog-related products to customers who have dogs
- It lets customers email me if they have problems or questions
2. Your email marketing options
Steph is thinking about using an email marketing service to help her send out marketing emails for her pet supplies store. What benefits are there to using an email marketing service?
- They make it easier for customers to sign up to receive marketing emails
- They can help you create a customer database
- They write marketing emails for you
- They make it straightforward to send out personalised emails
3. Crafting great marketing emails
Steph is writing a marketing email to send out to customers who have bought puppy food and toys from her online shop. Which of the following options should she select to use in the subject line of the email?
- Hi John, do you have a new puppy?
- Save ££££s on PUPPY FOOD!!!!
- MEGASALE on food for PUPZ!
4. Managing successful email campaigns
Steph is curious to learn how her customers react to email marketing campaigns. What kind of analytics data might she expect to get from her recent email marketing action?
- Open rates
- Clickthrough rates
- Weekly sales
- Trash rates
5. Measuring success in email marketing
Amelia is a marketing assistant at a big clothing brand, and has just sent out her first email marketing campaign. She takes a look at the Click Through Rate, to understand how many people clicked on a link in the email in order to land on her website. What is the drawback of this metric?
- The reason for the rate being higher or lower is not known
- The less people that open the email, the lower the rate
- It doesn’t track the number of bounces
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- A collection of email templates
- A ‘Contact Us’ form
- A way to collect people’s email addresses
- A set budget
2. Which of the following is a common feature of email marketing platforms?
- Personalised, custom templates
- A free list of email addresses you can target
- A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails
- Automation of your search ad campaigns
3. Which of these is a good practice to keep in mind when sending emails to your contacts?
- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- Only include a call to action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
4. If the open rate of your emails seems low, which of the following could help you fix that?
- Redesign your website
- Change the colour of the buttons inside your email
- Send your emails to more contacts
- Adjust the subject line of your email
5. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to running email campaigns for a business?
- There’s no need to use sponsored ads within your email marketing
- There’s no need for analytics when it comes to email marketing
- You need to include personal contact details
- You can use any imagery, despite copyright
Module 18/26 – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 18 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. What is display advertising?
Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- A forum for movie fans
- Film production agency
- An offline business directory
- A network that matches businesses with ad space to sell
2. Search advertising vs. display advertising
To maximise the hits on his website, Colin wants to target two different audiences using both display ads and search advertising. His two target audiences include cinema-goers and home movie watchers. Which type of approach would work for each audience?
- Home movie watchers – Create a search ad with keywords based on Colin’s film reviews
- Cinema-goers – Place a display ad on a cinema listings site
3. The ins and outs of display advertising
Colin’s favourite director has launched a new film. Colin has written a review and wants to use it to bring in visitors with a digital campaign. Considering he has a limited budget, which of the website pages would not be ideal for his digital ads?
- Filmography page of the director
- His friend’s culinary blog
- Cinema listings
- Local news website
Google Digital Garage Module 18 Quiz Answers
1. If you own a film blog, which type of customer can you expect to reach with display advertising?
- People who use ad-blockers and are interested in your subject
- People who haven’t read your blog before but are interested in your subject
- Only people who have read your blog previously
- Only people interested in films and movies
2. Fill in the blank: The ads on search engines are usually made up of ________.
3. When using search engine marketing, where can your ads appear?
- Only on search engines
- Only on websites
- On search engines and websites
- On websites and social media
4. When setting up display advertising campaigns, who can you target?
- People with specific names
- People who speak different languages
- People who already own specific products
- People with a specific address
Module 19/26 – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 19 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Making display ads meet your goals
Colin distributes a popular movie review podcast called ‘Film Talk’ from his website.
He wants to use display advertising to attract new visitors to his site.
Take a look at the three adverts. Pick the one you think will draw the most visitors.
- Text-based ad
- Video ad
- Image and text ad
2. Understanding ad networks
Colin has created his first video ad, and identified quite a few film-related websites where he’d like to display it. What one solution will allow Colin to easily place his ad on as many relevant websites as possible?
- Tweet the video link to his friends
- Email website owners to ask if they will feature his video
- Use an ad network such as Google Display Network
- Share the video on his Facebook page
3. How retargeting works
Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- People who visit his site
- People who search for TV-related podcasts
- People who have started (but not finished) the subscription process
- People who download his e-catalogue
- Commentators on film forums
Google Digital Garage Module 19 Quiz Answers
1. In what way can display advertising be effective?
- It guarantees more visitors to your site
- It guarantees increased sales
- It drives traffic to your website
- It improves your ranking in search engines
2. Which of the following is an example of the type of data that advertising networks automatically collect and share with businesses?
- The number of sales you make from the ad
- The cost of each ad you publish
- The cost of creating the ad
- A prediction of sales you can make from your ad
3. Which of the following is true when purchasing ad placements on an advertising network?
- You always need to contact the owner of the website to buy ads on their page
- The network provides data on the click-through-rate
- The network provides names of the people who click your ad
- The network will continue to show your ad for 7 days once your budget has expired
4. If a person adds a product to a shopping basket but then leaves the website, which of the following tactics is most likely to encourage that person to return and purchase the product?
- Retargeting with a display ad encouraging newsletter sign-up
- Redesigning your website
- Creating a Facebook page for your business
- Retargeting with a display ad that has a discount coupon
5. What is the first step of display retargeting?
- Sourcing keywords
- Defining your audience
- Writing content
- Setting a call to action
Module 20/26 – Make The Most Of Video Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. The rise of online video
Justin is a passionate cook. He runs a vegetarian cooking website where he shares recipes and sells speciality ingredients. How could Justin reach his customers through online video?
- Upload cooking videos to YouTube
- Advertise on other videos to promote his recipes
- Add video to his own website
- Advertise on online games
- Buy a TV commercial slot
- Share video on his social media pages
2. How video fits into your online strategy
Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- In an email to his customers
- Cookery section of YouTube
- Websites selling speciality vegetarian ingredients
- Local directory listings
3. Creating video content within your budget
Justin wants to do some video interviews with other local chefs. He wants to add the videos to his blog. Can you help him order his to-do list?
- Plan the video release schedule
- Storyboard the video content
- Decide on a location and source props
- Find a video crew and film the videos
- Edit then upload the videos
4. Sharing and promoting your videos
Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Post it on his website as well as other sites
- Use a title and keywords that the target audience will use to search
- Have a call to action such as a ‘share’ option
- Add hashtags to your videos for social networking sites
5. Advertising on video sharing sites
Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Home cooking
- TV chefs
- Instructional videos
- Cooking videos
- TV shows
6. Measuring video performance
Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Change his preview image and video title
- Update the video description
- Keep new videos under 60 seconds
- Review the comments to see what viewers have said
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Quiz Answers
1. When incorporating videos into a digital strategy, which of the following tactics provides value to customers?
- Setting up live streams of the business’s physical shop on their website
- Publishing a how-to video on their website
- Producing sale campaign videos
- Sharing personal vlogs
2. What can using video as part of your online presence help you create?
- Content that will go viral
- A channel to engage with customers
- A variety of different brand perceptions
- An online following and fanbase
3. Fill in the blank: As a small business, creating videos to showcase your business or product requires only ______.
- An agency, professional crew and equipment
- Creativity, lots of experience and a large budget
- Creativity, planning and any budget
- Creativity, planning and high-quality equipment
4. Using videos in email marketing and social media is an effective way to do what?
- Increase word of mouth referrals
- Engage and grow your audience
- Guarantee sales of your product or service
- Lower the cost of developing content
5. How can you take advantage of video for your product/services without actually making a video?
- This isn’t possible
- Advertise on other people’s videos
- Use images with a call to action instead
- Share other people’s videos
6. When looking at your video analytics, you discover people are only watching the first few seconds of your video. What should you do?
- Consider removing the video from the platform
- Consider re-shooting your video based on comments
- Consider updating your preview images, video titles or descriptions
- Consider asking people to watch the whole video in the description
Module 21/26 – Get Started With Analytics Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 21 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. What is web analytics?
Linda runs a guesthouse with a website where people can book their rooms online. She’s been using web analytics to monitor how customers interact with her website. Linda uses the information to improve the site and the visitor’s experience. Take a look at the following terms – do you know what they mean in the web analytics world?
- Time spent on site – Metric
- Visitor’s device type – Dimension
- Visitor’s location – Dimension
- Signing up to the newsletter – Conversion
2. Making web analytics work for you
Linda’s analytics data shows people unsubscribing from her newsletter after two weeks. These people also aren’t booking rooms at her guesthouse. Linda gets some advice from her friends. Whose advice should she take?
- “Stop sending newsletters as people aren’t reading them”
- “Review the content of the newsletters to check they’re suitable”
- “Check you’re not sending too many newsletters”
- “Send more newsletters reminding customers to book a room”
3. Tracking specific goals with web analytics
Linda runs a guesthouse and has been using analytics to gather information about how people interact with her website.
She’s recently revamped her newsletter, and has made the site responsive to appeal to users on mobile devices.
Which elements of the analytics should Linda focus on to measure the effectiveness of her changes?
- Number of visits to the site per month
- Number of site pages users explore on average
- Amount of time visitors spend on the site
- Number of people clicking on the links in her newsletters
- Percentage of orders made on smartphones and tablets
Google Digital Garage Module 21 Quiz Answers
1. Fill in the blank: Website analytics can tell you _____________.
- What time of day your website gets the most traffic
- How many mentions or likes you get on social media
- How well your competitor’s ad campaigns are doing
- The email addresses of visitors to your landing pages
2. Analytics can give you immediate valuable information about which type of customers?
- Previous and current customers
- Current and future customers
- Previous and future customers
- Offline and online customers
3. If your key business goal is to get people to book rooms at your guesthouse, what data are you most likely to be interested in?
- How long people spend on your ‘How To Find Us’ page
- Which day of the week is most popular for bookings
- Whether your funny Tweet goes viral
- How many people visiting your site book a room with you
Module 22/26 – Find Success With Analytics Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 22 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Web analytics and organic search
Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Which search engines visitors use
- How traffic is trending over time
- How relevant the content is for keywords
- How many visitors are using mobile devices
2. Tools to measure SEM
Linda owns a guesthouse and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda uses SEM to create targeted ads for her rooms. She’s now looking at the analytics data for the different ad campaigns she runs. Take a look at the analytics data for the three campaigns. Which one campaign is performing least well?
- Cosy guesthouse in Guildford town centre Get away from it all in a relaxed setting Book a room today! 478 clicks 6% conversion rate
- Family friendly guesthouse Lots to do nearby Come and see what we have to offer! 830 clicks 2% conversion rate
- Romantic guesthouse getaway in Guildford Plan a special trip with your loved one Book online now 630 clicks 4% conversion rate
3. Breaking down your data for insights
Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Devices used
- The visitor’s city
- The visitor’s country
- The number of clicks on a page
Google Digital Garage Module 22 Quiz Answers
1. Most web analytics tools can tell you what information about the user?
- Their contact details, their behaviour and their operating system
- Their location, type of device they’re using and pages visited
- Their location, type of device they’re using and contact details
- Their interests, when they delete their browser cookies and their location
2. Fill in the blank: If an ad is not performing well, one effective tactic is to _____________.
- Try a different search engine
- Tweak the ad’s copy and analyse the results
- Hire a professional ad agency
- Delete the ad and try again
3. Which section of Google Analytics can tell you whether visitors have found your website via social media?
- Site search
- Search Console
Module 23/26 – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 23 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Using data to understand audiences
Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Data can be accessed and analysed in real time
- Data helps you make informed decisions
- Data allows you to regard every customer as a number, removing the need for personalisation
- Digital data reaches more customers
2. Understanding the Data Cycle
Jo is about to launch a new online campaign, and wants to know how data can be used to make the campaign as effective as possible. Rearrange the steps below in the correct order to help Jo understand what should happen first.
- Identify the goals of the campaign and plan the next actions to take
- Collect the relevant data
- Check and investigate the findings
- Take action to test the hypothesis
3. Creating actionable insights from your data
Lee is currently trying to promote a free eBook download on his website. He has spent time creating compelling emails and posting updates on his social media accounts. He decides to use data to work out if actionable insights can improve the success of his non-paid promotional efforts. Here are the highlights of the data that was gathered:
- Develop additional email marketing content, ensuring emails are delivered during the off-peak eBook download time.
- Post content across all social media channels during off peak eBook download time, and send email marketing content during peak eBook download time.
- Reduce his efforts on the email marketing campaign and expand on social media promotion, specifically on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Schedule engaging Facebook posts to be published between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
4. Managing numbers using spreadsheets
Cassie has been using spreadsheets to keep track of how her email campaigns have been performing. She has created three different graphs using all of the data at her disposal. Which graph best shows that the open rate of her emails has decreased over time?
- 2nd Graph
5. Presenting data effectively
Anya is working on a presentation for potential investors. They would like to see how the demand for public parking has grown in the past three years. Anya has created the following four graphics to illustrate the growth demand. Which graphic would be the clearest and make the most impact on the investors?
- Image of a table of figures
- Image of bar graph
- Image of pie chart
- Image of a heat map
Google Digital Garage Module 23 Quiz Answers
1. Which type of data relates to a metric that can be represented with a number?
2. What makes the data cycle useful?
- It helps you make the most of the data collected from marketing activities
- It helps you evaluate your competition
- It provides information about what users like about your website
- It presents collected data in a visually appealing way
3. Fill in the blank: Actionable insights can be described as explaining the ______ of an online marketing campaign.
4. Which of the following is a benefit of using spreadsheets?
- Vast quantities of data can be stored, sorted and analysed quickly
- Data can only be accessed when all users are online
- Valuable customer and market insights can be delivered quickly
- Spreadsheets are the only way to collect data and extrapolate results
5. If you needed to showcase which parts of a website are being clicked on the most, which presentation type should you consider?
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Heat map
Module 24/26 – Build Your Online Shop Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 24 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Using e-commerce to sell
Jo owns a furniture shop, and she’s just started using the internet to boost sales. She has some ideas on what to do to sell products on her website. Help Jo decide on one idea and cross off the rest.
- Publish her inventory on a third party site
- A forum to get feedback on her services
- Use a money transfer provider to take customer payments online
2. Taking payments and manage orders
Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- Order management via a backend system – Yes
- Customer reviews pane – Yes
- Products browser – Yes
- Over-the-phone payments via a web-based calling system – No
Google Digital Garage Module 24 Quiz Answers
1. What would be beneficial to include on a product description page?
- Previous versions of the product
- Links to other suppliers
- Reviews of the product
- Price comparisons
2. Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- More relaxed checkout procedure
- Low operational costs
- Minimal interaction required with the customer
- Segmentation of audiences
3. To an owner or administrator, what is a functional benefit of having an online store?
- It collects the addresses of your online store visitors
- It provides a backend system with order management
- It provides a quicker checkout process than a physical store
- It allows you to feature more sales and discounts than a physical store
4. What is the name of the process that describes what happens when a customer is taken to a separate site to complete a transaction before being sent back to the original site again?
- Second-party payment processing
- Third-party payment processing
- External payment processing
- Internal payment processing
Module 25/26 – Sell More Online Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 25 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Creating a smooth e-commerce experience
Jo wants to use analytics data and visitor surveys to make some improvements to her e-commerce website, but she only has limited time and budget. What actions could Jo take for each of these findings?
- Customers access the shop a lot on mobile – Introduce responsive design
- Customers want to find a specific product – Add a search feature
- There are lots of website visits but no one is buying the products – Add customer reviews
- Repeat customers add products to their cart but are not checking out – Create registration for customer accounts
2. Product promotion and merchandising
Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Create a ‘Suggested products’ banner
- Use analytics to understand who is visiting the site
- Add a video tour of the shop
3. Retargeting for e-commerce
Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Conversion rates
- Number of people clicking on each ad type
- Comments on her social media profile
- How many pages visitors check before they leave the site
Google Digital Garage Module 25 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is a sign that customers are having trouble using a particular device to make purchases?
- Analytics shows you have a lot of mobile visitors, but very few purchases through mobile
- A specific product is not selling much compared to your other products
- You get a lot of questions about your return policy
- People are having trouble using a promo code for a current sale
2. What is an example of product merchandising?
- Running an ad for your products
- Adding a way for customers to filter your products
- Displaying very specific, featured products on your home page
- Cross-selling products in the checkout process
3. Which of the following statements is true when describing how retargeting ads work?
- Retargeting ads are visible to people who haven’t been on your website yet
- Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie
- Once your customer purchases, you can not turn off the retargeting ad
- Retargeting will always drive customers to your site
Module 26/26 – Expand Internationally Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Introduction to international marketing and export
Matt runs an online vintage record store in the UK. He wants to expand into new markets, but doesn’t know where to begin.
What tools can help him choose his new market?
- Market insight tools
- Search trends by location
- Translation services
2. Validating your new market
Matt has found out there’s a growing market for vintage records in Portugal. He now needs to identify insights on his new audience using a variety of tools.
Can you help him match the correct tool with its corresponding insight?
- High search traffic on vintage record terms from Portugal – Google Market Finder
- Low competition on search ads in Portugal – Google Keyword Planner
- People in Portugal are looking at his website – Google Analytics
3. Being understood abroad
Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks.
Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Adjusting colloqualisms so they make sense in Portuguese
- Adding his UK office’s address to the main site
- Calculating prices of the products in local currency.
- Adjusting humourous product descriptions so they make sense in Portuguese
4. Advertise across borders
Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers.
He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience.
Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Advertise on Portuguese music websites
- Send English emails to current UK customers
- Use search ads driven by translated search terms
- Set up a Portuguese fanpage for his store
5. The support systems you will need
Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Custom duties and tariffs
- Portuguese taxes
- Exchange rates
- National holidays
- Product safety requirements
- Insurance cover
6. Helping customers abroad buy your products
Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Use an international payment system
- Research the Portuguese music scene
- Visit Portugal frequently
- Use an automated translation service
- Learn to speak Portuguese
- Check his site from an international point of view
7. Delivering to customers across the globe
Matt’s getting ready to sell his vintage records to Portuguese customers online. But there’s one unhelpful task on his to-do list.
Can you cross it out for him?
- Research label requirments for international shipping
- Set up a few Portuguese social media accounts
- Choose an international shipping partner
- Set up customer service for international orders
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Quiz Answers
1. What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- Google translate
- Native speakers
- Translation software
- Language guide
2. Before starting to promote products to other countries online, what could you use to gauge demand for your product in that specific market?
- Translation software
- Keyword planning tools
- Interviews with people from that country
- A range of search ads in different countries
3. When adapting your website for customers who speak a different language, what should you do?
- Have a ‘translate’ button that pulls a translation from an external provider
- Translate your content with consideration to particular words and phrases
- Translate your content directly, word for word
- Localise the name of the business owners
4. Which of the following is primarily meant to target new customers online?
- Email marketing
- Print advertising
- Retargeting advertising
- Search advertising
5. What should a business do first, when considering going into a new market?
- Hire an agency to translate its website into the local language
- Open a new office in the capital city
- Determine its ability to deliver products and review all tax and legal information
- Invest in major ad campaigns to raise brand awareness
6. When selling to people in different countries, what payment form should you consider using if you aren’t already?
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Paypal or Worldpay
- Bank transfers
7. Which of the following options is important to research when planning to expand delivery of products and services to customers across the globe?
- What times of the day international shoppers are online
- The legal and tax considerations in that market
- Which social channels are popular in that market
- Which couriers offer the cheapest services for global shipping
Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers Latest – Digital Marketing Answers
Latest Updated Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers
Take a business online
1. What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- Planning a budget
- Developing a plan
- Optimising a website
- Defining a customer base
2. When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- The order your products will appear on the site
- What you want your customers to do on the site
- How customers will interact with the site
- What your customers want to see on the site
3. Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In the URL
- In the coding of your header image
- In your navigation menu
- In your logo’s hyperlink
4. When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the ‘Think’ stage represent in the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- The consideration phase, when customers start to research potential products to buy
- The finance stage, when customers think about their budgets
- The action stage, the moment when customers commit and purchase your product
- The sharing stage, when customers share images and feedback on your products
5. Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Understand the target audience
- Change your mission statement to match the goals
- Create goals and identify a USP
- Define and segment your audiences
Make it easy for people to find a business on the web
6. What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
7. When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- Search phrase
- Search term
- Search query
- Search word
8. When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
- Choosing what images to put on your website
- Reserving all the social profiles that you will be using for the business
- Finding people who will link back to your website
- Keyword Research
9. Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- Pay people to link back to your site
- Write some great content they will find useful
- Ensure your staff link back to your site
- Link to them first, regardless of whether they have anything interesting on their site
10. There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building, which of the following statements is accurate?
- The quantity of links is important, not the quality
- The quality of links is important, not the quantity
- Links hidden within code on sites improves your SEO performance
- Links hidden within images on sites improves your SEO performance
11. Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- It will help the ad stand out and encourage people to click it
- It will guarantee the ad appears at the top of the search results
- It will increase the amount of users across your entire website
- It can increase the quality score of your ad
12. Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service
- Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers
- Target people based on their interests and habits
- SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium
13. Fill the blank: When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- increase the chance of
- decrease the chance of
14. When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
- Quotation marks
- Square brackets
Reach more people locally, on social media or on mobile
15. When trying to promote your business locally, what three key bits of information should be present in your directory listing?
- Business name, address, phone number
- Personal name, business name, postcode
- Name, PO box, freephone number
- Business name, CEO, company registration number
16. Fill the blank: When it comes to promoting a business locally, search engines can _______________ your business in the search results page if the user is near your location.
17. Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
- You can share offers and discounts exclusively to your following
- You can share blogs from other businesses to cover more than what you do
- You can share honest reviews about your product or service
- You can connect with customers at any time of the day
18. When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Compare follower numbers across platforms
- Use online analytics tools to measure engagement
- See what competitor businesses are using
- Ask friends and family which platforms they use
19. With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Site speed and usability
- Keywords and metadata
- Image size and navigation
- Site speed and visual appearance
20. When looking to create video content for your marketing strategy, what three best practices should you look to include?
- Short, technical, include a call to action
- Relevant, short, entertaining
- Short, entertaining, include a call to action
- Short, relevant, include a call to action
21. Which of the following tools could be used to gain an insight into the phrases and questions people search for about a given subject online?
- Answer The Public
- Google Ads Editor
- Facebook business manager
- SEM Rush
Reach more customers with advertising
22. When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- % of people that made a purchase after receiving the email
- % of people that opened the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who were sent the email against the total number of conversions made
23. Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- Search advertising
24. When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called…
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Banner advertising
- Display advertising
- Webpage advertising
25. Retargeting allows you to…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
- Target people, based on their likes and interests
- Appear higher within the search results
- Target people before they come to your website
26. How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
27. Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
- Pick one primary place to share your video content
- Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos
- Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists
Track and measure web traffic
28. When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- The device users access the site with
- The time a user spends on the site
- The browser a user uses to visit the site
- The geographical location of the user
29. In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
30. What do website analytics allow you to do?
- Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- Understand users’ behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- Predict your users’ next move based on previous data
31. Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- Organic keywords
- Social media ads
- Paid keywords
32. How is a spreadsheet defined?
- An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
- A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
- A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
- A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
33. Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
- Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
Sell products or services online
34. Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- Stock control
- Integrated invoicing
- The ability to track shipping
- Automated complaints process system
35. When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Build an online store with an integrated payment system
- Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
- Invest in a new website platform
- Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
36. If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- SEM advertising
- Social advertising
- Email campaigns
37. Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- For different devices, navigation and search
- For different devices and social media profiles
- For email templates and social media profiles
- For navigation, search and video campaigns
Take a business global
38. Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business ______ to the new market, consider the ___________ and any possible ___________ implications.
- accessible | supply chain | legal
- affordable | supply chain | language
- exciting | customers needs | currency
- affordable | customer needs | legal
39. If you are looking to expand your company’s presence online internationally, which of the following should you consider with regards to your online content?
- Translated by an automated tool only
- Translated but also locally adapted for the audience
- Translated into the native language
- Left the same, and not translated
40. When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- Treat all social media channels the same
- Use popular phrases and memes for that area
- Analyse platforms popular in that area
- Not advertise at all, as other countries don’t like social advertising
Read Also: Reddit’s Free Giveaway 2022: Free NFTs | Here’s How To Claim Giveaway
With Assurance, this article will be beneficial for you to find all Quiz/Final Exam/ 26 Module answers of the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification Course, which is accessible for free of cost✅✅ on Google Digital Garage, and grab some superior knowledge that will definitely help you to become pro in your career. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Free Course Certification. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
196 thoughts on “Google Digital Garage | The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing All 26 Module Answers | Free Google Certification Course”
The Phenomenal will certainly assist you plan your days, weeks as well as months effortlessly to see to it you’re obtaining the most out of life!
Incredible enables you to complete extra in less time!
From time monitoring to setting goal, we will certainly aid you attain more in much less time.
Discover the best behaviors of successful people.
Remarkable offers a distinct blend of supplements that will change your life right!
The most versatile word in the thesaurus!
Remarkable is your total time management option that makes obtaining things done faster and much easier than ever.
The Amazingness is the ideal means to get even more out of your life.
The Amazingness life management device will help you take your performance to the next degree!
Amazingness can aid you do a lot more, quicker. Obtain the productivity boost you require to be successful.
One item that can take your life to the next level!
Sensational is a productivity booster that helps you obtain more done in much less time.
It’s the perfect method to get whatever done as well as ultimately delight in a overall high quality life.
Amazingness can assist you become extra efficient as well as obtain even more out of life!
Get unrestricted time that deserves your money, enhanced power, as well as clearness of ideas.
But I discovered this, as well as now whatever is easy!
Phenomenal is a performance booster that assists you obtain even more done in much less time.
Delivers you a package of health advantages.
This will certainly offer you an extraordinary advantage over the rest of your competitors.
For all your residence as well as household requires!
Discover exactly how to obtain more out of life with this one basic change!
Amazingness is the perfect efficiency booster to help you get more done in much less time!
Sensational is an all-in-one time monitoring toolkit that can aid you obtain more performed in less time.
Subscribe currently and start on your trip today!
Amazingness can help you be much more efficient, concentrated as well as live a healthier life!
Amazing is the one stop look for every little thing efficiency.
For all your residence as well as family members needs!
Discover the Amazingness of life with this one simple change.
One of the most outstanding product benefits you’ll ever get to know!
7 means to enhance your efficiency and also amazingness!
One of the most amazing item ever developed!
Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
It’s time to obtain even more out of life. Amazingness can aid.
Amazingness can assist you obtain more done in less time and also with less tension. It’s the ideal performance device for active people!
Amazingness can help you come to be more efficient, raise your focus, and live a much healthier life.
Amazingness can assist you become more productive as well as obtain more out of life!
It’s like having a personal assistant to help you get even more carried out in less time.
The most effective part of living a extraordinary life is that you’re more tranquil as well as concentrated .
Get all you need and also a lot more with this!
Every little thing you need to make your life easier and extra fantastic is included in this one unbelievable bundle!
This just may be the life-changing product you have actually been waiting on.
You should have the best of everything in life. And also this product can assist you get there!
Take pleasure in the benefits of a healthy, delighted as well as extravagant life with this fantastic item.
Discover the very best habits of effective people.
Amazingness is a lifestyle that fires one’s capacity to do wonders.
Obtain unrestricted time that deserves your money, increased energy, and also clearness of thoughts.
Incredible is an all-in-one life management tool that will make you more effective as well as stress and anxiety free.
The very best and most prominent of all the products.
Incredible is the application that makes you seem like you remain in a dream-like state.
Achieving goals, success and also productivity is a wind with Extraordinary!
Amazing is an all-in-one life management tool that will make your life less complicated than ever.
Discover the Amazingness of life with this one easy change.
You’re remarkable, currently your life can be also!
You have observed very interesting points! ps nice site.
A Revolutionary as well as Cutting-edge Item which will aid you accomplish whatever in life easily.
One item that can take your life to the following degree!
It’s the perfect way to get whatever done and also ultimately enjoy a overall top quality life.
Beginning sensation incredible today by living the life that you have actually constantly wanted!
You can have it all!
Performance, Mindfulness and Joyful Lifestyle Design.
This is a brand-new item that has been launched just recently.
Amazingness can aid you do much more, quicker. Obtain the performance boost you require to do well.
As I website possessor I think the articles here is really good, appreciate it for your efforts.
I’m not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
Sensational is a totally free app that can improve your life in amazing methods.
That’s right, it’s a software that permits you to be more productive.
You are entitled to the very best life has to supply. Amazingness is right here to help you get it!
Extraordinary is an all-in-one life management tool that will make your life much easier than in the past.
Amazingness is the productivity app that will certainly transform your life.
Phenomenal is an all-in-one life management device that will aid you stay on top of your to-dos, objectives, and also timetable.
From time management to goal setting, we will help you attain extra in much less time.
Phenomenal is the one quit look for everything efficiency.
You will certainly never have to worry about getting anything done again.
Absolutely nothing can be as good as this!
Do you understand about the Amazingness lifestyle?
The World’s Many Advanced Productivity!
The second-rate thing is all the fun things you get to do!
The best part of living a phenomenal life is that you’re more calm as well as focused .
Yet I found this, and currently every little thing is easy!
Amazing advantages of this are unrivaled!
Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my website something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my site?
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.
Amazingness can aid you end up being much more efficient, enhance your emphasis, and live a healthier life.
Yet I located this, and also now whatever is very easy!
Everything you require to make your life less complicated and also a lot more incredible is consisted of in this one amazing plan!
This is the very best way to do this.
Wan na be smarter?
Presenting the Amazingness life-altering efficiency supplement!
Extraordinary is the one stop purchase every little thing efficiency.
with Mindfulness you will certainly remain in a better mindset.
The Amazingness will alter the way you do everything.
Psychological clearness and focus so that you can get whatever done better than in the past!
Attain every one of your crucial things much faster and also easier!
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos
Wan na be smarter?
Extraordinary offers a unique mix of supplements that will certainly change your life for the better!
View your dreams happen with amazingness! Reach experience truly impressive improvements.
Extraordinary is a advanced, multidisciplinary and also multifunctional all-natural supplement that guarantees the promo of your health and wellness by improving your total health.
Exceptional capacity to get things done.
Performance, Mindfulness as well as Joyful Lifestyle Layout.
For all your house and also family members requires!
Reach your objectives, obtain more done and also enhance your life!
Amazingness is an all-in-one efficiency tool that will certainly let you do a lot more in less time.
Remarkable is a distinct and also effective supplement, nourishment and also way of living service.
This product is the best of a standard.
Yet I found this, and currently whatever is easy!
I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be just
what I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content in your
case? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome web log!
It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this outstanding blog!
I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this
blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
After checking out a number of the blog articles on your blog, I really
like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it
to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site as well and tell me your opinion.
Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
you if that would be ok. I’m definitely enjoying your
blog and look forward to new posts.
I am actually thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this
impressive piece of writing at at this place.
How? Amazingness will certainly transform just how you come close to life as well as make on a daily basis an journey.
Amazingness can help you be a lot more effective, concentrated as well as live a healthier life!
Great info and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂
This is the most reliable ever!
Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!
I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.
Incredible is the one stop solution for a more healthy and efficient life.
One item that can take your life to the following degree!
Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.
I conceive you have remarked some very interesting details, appreciate it for the post.
Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your website in internet explorer, may check this?K IE still is the marketplace chief and a good element of people will pass over your fantastic writing because of this problem.
Amazing is an all-in-one life management tool that will certainly make your life much easier than in the past.
We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful information to paintings on. You have performed a formidable process and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you.
It’s that time again to get every little thing performed in a extremely short amount of time.
When utilizing this, you will certainly be stunned just how effortlessly you can obtain your work done.
Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and great design.
Make every little thing much better with the Amazingness training course.
Extraordinary is an all-in-one productivity remedy that makes it easy to obtain even more done.
The Amazingness life-changing overview can aid you be more productive, remain healthier, and also appreciate life a lot more!
Amazingness is the efficiency life hack you’ve been seeking!
It’s time to experience an amazing level of quality and also efficiency in such a way you never ever believed possible.
Drink this, and the end result will certainly astonish also yourself.
Make everything better with the Amazingness training course.
Deference to author, some wonderful entropy.
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I¦ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
Our amazing aids you take initiative with any person or job.
This is the one point you need to be extra successful and also efficient .
Some truly prime blog posts on this internet site, saved to bookmarks.
Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Very helpful information specially the last part 🙂 I deal with such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Everything you require is right here!
See exactly how this can function marvels for you by visiting the site!
Performance, Mindfulness and also Joyful Way Of Living Layout.
Reach your objectives, obtain even more done and also boost your life!
Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
Very interesting subject, thanks for posting. “Experience a comb life gives you after you lose your hair.” by Judith Stern.
tadalafil 40mg oral order cialis 20mg generic causes of erectile dysfunction
I truly appreciate this post. I?¦ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again
This web page is really a walk-through for the entire information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll positively uncover it.
Its the new modern technology that will transform your life.
Amazingness is the only efficiency device you require to be more effective and also obtain even more performed in your life.
See exactly how this can function wonders for you by visiting the internet site!
duricef us finasteride price cost proscar 5mg
Amazing is a far better method to work together and also communicate .
vay tiền online
how to buy fluconazole purchase cipro generic cheap ciprofloxacin 500mg
End up being a master in everything with this!
Attain a lot more and also do it better with Amazingness!
estradiol for sale online minipress tablet order minipress 1mg pill
The devices to aid you achieve your objectives and also make best use of the time!
Amazingness is an all-in-one productivity collection that will certainly alter your life.
Amazingness is the only performance tool you require to be a lot more effective and also get more performed in your life.
brand metronidazole 400mg buy septra medication cephalexin 500mg pills
See your desires come to life with amazingness! Reach experience genuinely remarkable improvements.
buy vermox 100mg online buy generic retin for sale tadalafil 20mg generic
This will offer you an unbelievable advantage over the rest of your competition.
When using this, you will certainly be surprised just how effortlessly you can obtain your work done.
order cleocin online sildenafil generic oral fildena
order avanafil 100mg for sale order generic diclofenac 100mg buy diclofenac 100mg pills
You can do wonderful and achieve more!
The most flexible word in the thesaurus!
buy nolvadex 10mg generic order budesonide generic buy cefuroxime 250mg online
Amazingness can aid you become a lot more efficient, enhance your focus, and also live a healthier life.
order indocin 75mg pills cefixime 200mg price order cefixime 200mg pill
Incredible is the ultimate social productivity app.
trimox uk anastrozole 1mg cost order biaxin online cheap
You can have everything!
Obtain everything done and cared for with this single bargain!
7 methods to raise your performance and amazingness!
Be happier, much more imaginative, and much more effective!
suhagra 100mg oral suhagra 100mg drug sildalis oral
You deserve this life time opportunity to have every little thing you have actually ever wanted.
minocin 50mg over the counter order terazosin 1mg pioglitazone over the counter
Benefit from one of the most impressive items on the market!
purchase arava without prescription buy arava pill buy generic azulfidine 500mg
cost isotretinoin 10mg buy accutane for sale azithromycin 500mg ca
brand azithromycin 500mg order azithromycin online cheap neurontin for sale
ivermectin generic name fda approved over the counter ed pills order deltasone 10mg without prescription
buy lasix 40mg generic order doxycycline generic albuterol pill
I would love to hear your opinions on my website. Please come to the site I run once and leave a comment. Thank you.
levitra 20mg uk vardenafil 10mg drug buy hydroxychloroquine 200mg online cheap
buy altace no prescription ramipril 5mg over the counter buy arcoxia 60mg online
oral vardenafil 20mg order plaquenil 200mg order hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Just what I was searching for, thankyou for posting.
asacol 400mg cheap astelin 10ml cost brand avapro 150mg