Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Google Slides course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About Google Slides Course
- Google Slides Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach very well and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Google Slides Exam Answers in Bold Color below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Google Slides from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Google Slides Course
In this course, You will learn how to open Google Slides, make a presentation from scratch, and use a template to make a presentation. You will learn about themes, layout options, how to add content and speaker notes, and how to format them.
Course Apply Link – Google Slides
Google Slides Quiz Answers
Week 01: Google Slides Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01 : Introduction to Google Slides
Q1. On the Rise store owner Yousef Amadi wants to create a presentation for his employees.
How does he create a new Google Slides presentation? Select all that apply.
- Go to web address slides.new
- Go to Google Drive, select New, then select Google Slides
- Go to google.slides.com
Q2. Yousef wants his presentation to match other On the Rise files and documents. How can he access his organization’s available Google Slide templates?.
- He can do a Google Search for Slides templates
- He can go to docs.google.com and choose a template
- He can search Google Drive for presentations and copy one
- From Google Drive, select New, then Google Slides, then select From a template
Quiz 02 :Manage Google Slides
Q1. On the Rise partner owner Thomas Omar will be taking a few days off and heading out of office. He is about to shut down his work computer, but wants to ensure the changes he has made in Google Slides have been saved. Choose the best answer?
- Select See document status
- Select File > Document details
- Turn on offline
- Select File > Save
Q2. Kaina Gao is preparing a Google Slides presentation that she will present to the On the Rise marketing team next week. She’d like to add speaker notes so she doesn’t forget key points. What does she need to do?
- Right click the slide, then select Add speaker notes
- Select Tools, then Script editor, then Add speaker notes
- Select the File menu, then Add, then Add speaker notes
- At the bottom of the slide in the “Speaker notes” section, click Click to add speaker notes
Q3. Kaina Gao has just inserted an image on-screen. She would now like to reposition it so it is in the middle of the page. What are some of the ways she can move the image? Select all that apply.
- She can select the border lines of the image and drag it with her mouse
- She can select the image and use the arrow keys
- She can select the image and use the Arrange menu
- She can select the Apply layout menu
Quiz 03 : Enhance Google Slide
Q1. Anthony is working on a slide and decides he’d like to change the slide background from the default white to an image on his desktop. How does he do this? Select all that apply.
- He can right-click an empty area of the slide, select Change background, and then Choose image
- He can right-click on the image from his desktop, then select Add to Google Slides
- He can select Tools, then Change background, and then Choose image
- He can open the Slide menu, select Change background, and then Choose image
Q2. Anthony Dylan is designing a Google Slides presentation for the On the Rise head office team. He’d like to add a chart so that data dynamically changes when updates are made in Google Sheets. How does he do this?
- Go to Insert, then Diagram, then From Sheets
- Go to Insert, then Chart, then From Sheets
- Go to Insert, then Chart, then Dynamic Updates, then From Sheets
- Go to Chart, then From Sheets, then Update
Q3. Anthony is working on a slide that includes numerous elements, such as photos, charts, and text. He’d like to set up object animations. What are some of the customizations from which he can choose? Select all that apply.
- Animation speed (from slow to fast)
- When the animation occurs (on click, after previous, with previous)
- Animation per object or per group
- Animation order
Quiz 04 : Organize Google Slides
Q1. Thomas would like to import a single slide from a previous presentation he has stored on his Google Drive. What does he need to do?
- Open the File menu, select the presentation, then the specific slide, then choose Upload to import slides
- Open the File menu, select Upload, then the presentation, then the specific slide, then choose Upload to import slides
- Open the Slide menu, select the presentation, then the specific slide, then choose Upload to import slides
- Open the File menu, select Import slides, select the presentation, select the specific slide, then select Import slides
Q2. Thomas Omar is working on a Google Slides presentation that he intends to present at the weekly On the Rise head office Google Meet. He adds a slide named “On the Rise News.” in the middle of the presentation. Later, he decides he’d like to have this slide appear at the end of the presentation. What does he need to do? Select all that apply.
- Select and drag the slide down in the preview panel
- Right-click on the slide preview and select Move slide to end in the menu
- Right-click on the last slide and select Replace this slide in the menu
Q3. Thomas reviews his Google Slides presentation and determines that Slide 3 is not relevant for the head office meeting. How can he skip that slide while in presentation mode? Select all that apply.
- He can select Tools, then select Skip, then select Slide 3
- He can right-click on Slide 3 in the preview panel and select Skip slide
- He can go to Slide 3, right-click on the slide, and select Skip in the menu
- He can go to Slide 3, select the Slide menu, and select Skip slide
Quiz 05: Share your Google Slides
Q1. On the Rise store owner Yousef Amadi has recently been added to a Google Slides presentation as a viewer. What can he do in View Mode? Select all that apply.
- Make changes to the document, as long as the owner allows it
- Download it, as long as the owner allows it
- Print and copy it, as long the owner allows it
- Respond to suggestions, as long as the owner allows it
Q2. Seroja assigns Sherrie West as an editor. Seroja would like Sherrie to make content updates, but does not want her to share the file with additional collaborators.
How can she set this up?
- Change Sherrie to a viewer
- Open the Share with people settings and disable editor sharing permissions
- Disable link sharing
- Change Sherrie to a commenter
Quiz 06 : Collaborate with Google Slides
Q1. Seroja would like to review all the comments that have been added, edited, and resolved within the presentation. What does she need to do?
- Select Open comment history
- Select View named versions
- Select Share, then View named versions
- Select View, then Open comment history
Q2. Anthony Dylan is working on a Google Slides presentation in which he and Seroja are both editors. He leaves a comment for @SerojaMalone, asking for her feedback. How does Seroja reply to Anthony’s comment?
- She must open the Insert menu, select Reply, type her response, and hit Enter
- Select Open comment history, type her response, and hit Enter
- Select the Comment card, type her response, and select Reply
- She can select Comment, type her response, and hit Enter
Q3. Anthony decides he wants to edit the comment he has left for Seroja. How can he do this?
- He must select More options, then Edit
- He cannot edit the comment, but he can delete it and leave the comment again
- He can select Comment, then Edit
- He can right click, then select Edit
Quiz 07 : Present Google Slides
Q1. It’s Wednesday morning, and the On the Rise head office team is gathered for Thomas Omar’s Google Slides presentation. Thomas wants to move his slide deck into presentation mode. What does he need to do?
- Click the Present button
- Right click, then select Present
- Select Slide, then select Present
- Select Slideshow, then select From beginning
Q2. Thomas begins his presentation, but decides the deck is advancing too quickly. How does he update his settings so that the slide deck auto-advances every minute?
- He can select Q&A, then Auto-advance (when played), and choose Every minute
- He can select Tips, then Auto-advance (when played), and choose Every minute
- He can select Presenter tools, then Auto-advance (when played), and choose Every minute
- He can select Options, then Auto-advance (when played), and choose Every minute
Q3. During the presentation, Thomas wants to quickly reference his speaker notes. How can he do this?
- He can select Transcript
- He can select Audience tools
- He can select Notes
- He can select Q&A
More About This Course
You can make and show professional presentations for sales, projects, training modules, and a lot more with Google Slides.
The presentations made with Google Slides are kept safe in the cloud. You can make presentations right in your web browser, so you don’t need any special software. Even better, multiple people can work on your slides at the same time, you can see the changes as they are made, and every change is automatically saved.
You will learn how to open Google Slides, make a presentation from scratch, and use a template to make a presentation. You will learn about themes, layout options, how to add content and speaker notes, and how to format them.
You will learn how to add tables, pictures, charts, and other things to your slides to make them look better. You will also learn how to add visual effects to your presentation with slide transitions and object animations.
We’ll talk about how to organize slides and look at some of your options, such as duplicating and reordering slides, importing slides you already have, copying slides, and hiding slides.
You’ll learn how to share your presentation with other people and about permissions, tracking changes, and managing versions.
Google Slides has a lot of features that make it easy for teams to work together. Using comments and action items, you will learn how to work together with your team.
The end goal is to show your slides to other people, so you will learn how to do that and look at the presentation tools available.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND OUT
- Google Slides lets you make, edit, format, and organize content.
- To improve your Google Slides, you can add and change visual objects and use transitions and animations.
- Google Slides lets you share and work together safely.
- Present and engage your audience using Google Slides.
Read Also Articles:
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning Coursera Courses Quiz Answers
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction Coursera Quiz Answers | Get Free Coursera Verified Certificate in 2021
- Oral Communication for Engineering Leaders Coursera Quiz Answer [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyze Phase Coursera Quiz Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship Coursera Exam Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Google Slides Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.