Hello Learners, Today we are going to share LinkedIn Adobe Acrobat Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find Adobe Acrobat Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn Adobe Acrobat Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
LinkedIn Adobe Acrobat Skill Assessment Answers
Q1. In previous versions of Acrobat, you could mark a comment with a check mark, without having to use a drop-down menu. How can you restore this efficient functionality when using a newer version of Acrobat?
- Preferences > identity
- Preferences > Reviewing
- Preferences > Reading
- Preferences > Commenting
Q2. A PDF containing complex engineering drawings is failing to print completely. The printing device is an older model with a small amount of RAM. What setting might enable you to print the complex file without error?
- Print as image
- Print in grayscale
- Custom scale
Q3. Your client asks you to export their PDF brochure to multiple formats for various uses. However, you discover that you cannot meet one of their requests. Which is a format to which you CANNOT export?
- [*] SVG
Q4. After you finish creating form fields for a complicated form, the client submits a new PDF, with color changes, a new logo, and minor text edits. What is the most efficient way to incorporate the new artwork?
- Prepare Form
- Compare Files
- Edit PDF
- Organize Pages > Replace
Q5. You need to send a 25 MB legal document to a client. However, their corporate email allows attachments of only 5 MB or fewer. You select File > Save As > Reduced Size PDF. This doesn’t reduce the file size enough, because the file has many photographs. Now you need to subdivide the document into smaller individual files. Where can you go to accomplish this?
- Tools > Organize Pages > Split Document
- Tools > Index
- Tools > Edit PDF > Crop Pages
- Tools > Optimize PDF
- The PDF does not contain any articles.
- [*] You are viewing the PDF in a web browser.
- The file creator did not give the article a title.
- You are viewing the PDF in Adobe Reader.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Page Navigation Tools.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Page Display Tools.
- [*] Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Select & Zoom.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Customize Quick Tools.
- Tools > Action Wizard
- Tools > Print Production
- File > Export To > Microsoft Word
- File > Properties
Q9. To work more efficiently, you would like to create a shortcut in the tools pane, to the right of the document window, that includes multiple operations, such as Edit PDF, Organize Pages, and Export PDF. Which feature will let you accomplish this?
- Action Wizard
- Optimize PDF
- Create Custom Tool
- Customize Quick Tools
Q10. You are printing a PDF of an instruction manual. On some pages the only content is a video, but you would like a visual representation of the video area in the printed version. Which option in the Print dialog box will ensure that the video areas will print?
- More Options
- Document and Markups
- Advanced > Output
- Document and Stamps
Q11. In an effort to clean up a PDF form, you wish to align the top edges of a row of five fields. You used the Select tool (black arrow) to drag around the fields to select them all. You want to align all the fields to the top edge of the fifth field. How can you do that?
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-Click (Mac) in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Click once more in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac) in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Shift-click in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
Q12. You prefer seeing documents in the single document view, rather than in the tabbed document view. To accomplish this, you went to Edit > Preferences > General, and then cleared the check box for the tabbed preference. However, PDFs are still opening as tabs. How can you resolve this issue?
- Reboot your computer.
- Switch from Tools view to Home view.
- Close any open files, then reopen the files.
- Restart Acrobat.
Q13. Using Adobe Sign, you would like to send a document for two colleagues to approve. However, when you attempt to add the document to the files to be sent for signature, that file type is grayed out. What file type is not eligible for Adobe Sign?
- [*] PSD
Q14. To ensure that users of older versions of Adobe Reader can fill and save forms, you chose File > Save As Other > Reader Extended PDF. Now you need to make further edits to the form. You have not applied any form security to the file, but you see an alert, “You cannot edit this file as a form due to its security settings.” What method can you use to edit the form?
- File > Properties > Custom
- File > Save a Copy
- Preferences > Forms
- [*] File > Properties > Advanced
- Prepare Form > Fields
- Prepare Form > Document Actions
- Prepare Form > More
Q16. You turn around the files that you edit fairly quickly, and you edit many files. As a result, the long list of recent files in the Home view has become cumbersome. Where can you customize the number of recent files listed in the Home view?
- Preferences > Page Display
- Preferences > Reading
- Preferences > General
- Preferences > Documents
Q17. You are about to submit a client’s PDF to a commercial printer. However, at the last minute, you discover a blemish in one of the images in the PDF, which the client requested that you fix. With no access to the original file, how can you do this?
- Select Tools > Edit PDF, right-click the image, and select the Edit Using option.
- Select Tools > Enhance Scans > Enhance Camera Image.
- Select Tools > Enhance Scans > Enhance Scanned Document.
- Right-click the image and select Add Image.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of Git Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes Adobe Acrobat Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.