Hello LinkedIn Users, Today we are going to share LinkedIn VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find VBA Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn VBA Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
1. Which is a valid definition of a user-defined data type?
- Type CBC Name as String Next as StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String _Next As StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String @Option As StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String %for As StringEnd Type
2. What is one way to duplicate a user form one project into a different project?
- Save and close the project with the existing user form.2. click Insert > File.3. Browse to the location of the existing project.4. Right-click it and select the user form you want to duplicate.
- Open the existing user form in Design Mode.2. Right-click the form and select Copy.3. Switch to the other project.4. Right-click Module and select Paste.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click the user form and select Copy.2. Switch to the new project.3. Right-click UserForms and select Paste.
- Open the existing user form in Design Mode.2. Click File > Export File.3. Switch to the other project.4. Click File > Import File. – Correct Answer
3. IF VBA code declares FileCount as a constant rather than as a variable, the code trends to run faster. Why is this?
- The scope of constants is limited to the procedure that declares them.
- Constants are declared at compile time, but variables are declared at run time.
- Once declared in a project the value of a constant cannot be changed. There is no need to look up the current value of FileCount when it is a constant.
- The Const declaration specifies the most effieient type given the constant value. – Correct Answer
4. Which keyboard shortcut causes VBA to locate the declaration of a procedure?
- Alt+F (Windows) or Option + F (Mac)
- Shift+F2 – Correct Answer
- Ctrl+F (windows) or Command + F (Mac)
5. Which action will cause your project to reset its variables?
- Edit the list of arguments of the current routine while in debug mode.
- Click End in a run-bme error dialog. – Correct Answer
- Add an ActiveX control to a worksheet.
- all of these answers
6. To use VBA code to maintain a different VBA project, you can make use of VBA’s estensibility. What is needed to enable extensibility?
- Set Macro Security to Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model.
- The project’s workbook should be protected in the Ribbon’s Review tab.
- Include a reference to Microsoft VBA Extensibility 5.3. – Correct ANswer
- Include a reference to Microsoft VBA Extensibility 5.3. and set Macro security to Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model.
7. Which variable name is valid in VBA?
- My_Var – Correct ANswer
8. How do you add a user form to a VBA project?
- Select the project in the project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click the Design Mode button and select Insert Module.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click the Toolbox button and select UserForm.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Right-click the Run menu and select Customize.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click Insert > UserForm. – Correct ANswer
9. Explicit variable declaration is required. MyVar is declared at both the module and the procedure level. What is the value of MyVar after first AAA() and then BBB() are run?
Dim MyVar As StringSub AAA()Dim MyVar As StringMyVar = “Procedure AAA Scope”End SubSub BBB()MyVar = “Procedure BBB Scope”End Sub
- MyVar equals “Procedure AAA Scope”.
- ISNULL(MyVar) is True.
- MyVar equals “Procedure BBB Scope”. – Correct Answer
- MyVar is Null.
10. Which statement should precede a subroutine’s error handler?
- Exit Sub – Correct Answer
11. A Declaration has scope, which has three levels. What are they?
- Module Project, and Automation
- Procedure, Private Module, and Public Module – Correct Answer
- Subroutine, Module, and Project
- Procedure, Project, and Global
12. There are two references that must be selected in the Visual Basic Editor in order for any Visual Basic code to run in Excel. What are these two references?
- MS Excel Object library and MS Office object library
- VBA and MS Office object library
- VBA and Excel object library – Correct Answer
- MS Excel object library and OLE automation
13. The VBA code block shown in the following four options runs when UserForm’s CommandButton1 button is clicked. Which block of code leaves UserForm1 loaded but not visible until the FoundErrors function has checked it, and then enebles processing to continue if no errors are found?
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()If Not FoundErrors(UserForm1) Then _Unload UserForm1End Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()Me.HideDo While FoundErrors(Me)Me.ShowLoopEnd Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()If FoundErrors(Me) Then _ Me.ShowEnd Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()Do While FoundErrors (UserForm1)LoopEnd Sub – Correct Answer
14. The recording of a macro in Word is likely to be an incomplete record of the user’s actions. Why?
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions initiated by keyboard shorcuts. – Correct Answer
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions initiated by clicking a button on the Ribbon’s Developer tab.
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not support Find & Replace edits.
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions that involve selection of text by pointing with the mouse pointer.
15. Which statement is true?
- Set establishes a value in a class; Let returns a value from a class.
- Let establishes a value in a class; Set returns a value from a class.
- Let establishes a value in a class; Get returns a value from a class. – Correct Answer
- Get establishes a value in a class; Set returns a value from a class.
16. How many values can MyArray hold?
option Base 0Sub BuildArray()Dim MyArray(5) As Integer
- 6 – Correct Answer
17. Which code block from class modules returns a compile error?
- Public Property Get HDL() As DoubleHDL = pHDLEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Property Get HDL () As DoubleHDL = ValueEnd PropertyProperty Let HDL (Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Public Property Get HDL() As DoubleHDL = ValueEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Public Property Get HDL() As SingleHDL = pHDLEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)End Property – Correct Answer
18. Which cell is selected if you run this code?
- F3 – Correct Answer
19. What value does the MsgBox statement display?
Sub MySub(VarA As Long, ParamArray VarB() As Variant)MsgBox VarB(0)End SubSub ShowValue()Call MySub(10, “First arg”, 2, 3.1416)End Sub
- First arg – Correct Answer
20. What is the principal difference between a class and an object?
- There is no meaningful difference. The terms are used interchangeably.
- A class declares an object’s properties. An object completes the declaration by defining events and methods.
- An object is a template for a class.
- A class describes the design of an object. An object is an instance of that design. – Correct Answer
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of VBA Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes VBA Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.