Hello Learners, Today we are going to share LinkedIn XML Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find XML Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn XML Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
LinkedIn XML Assessment Answers
Q1. You are working with this XML code snippet from the XML document cars.xml. You need to return the information about the cars built after the year 2000. What does your XQuery look like?
- doc(“cars.xml”)/cars/car[xs:integer(year) gt 2000]
- doc(“cars.xml”)/cars/car[year gt 2000]
- doc(“cars.xml”)/cars/car[integer(year) > 2000]
Q2. You are working with the following XSD fragment. What does it say about the <car> element?
<xs:element name=”make” type=”xs:string”/>
<xs:element name=”model” type=”xs:string”/>
<xs:element name=”year” type=”xs:string”/>
- The <car> element can be extended with only one attribute
- The <car> element can be extended with multiple attributes
- The <car> element have any attributes
- The <car> element has child elements which can appear in order
Q3. You are converting your HTML file into XHTML Strict. Which code snippet will validate without errors?
<body bgcolor=”#FFFFFF” >
<p>Content goes here …</p>
<p><b>Content goes here …</b></p>
<p><i>Content goes here …</i></p>
<p><strong>Content goes here …</strong></p>
Q4. When working with Ajax applications, which is faster, XML or JSON?
- XML, because it is extensible
- JSON, because it transfers data without waiting for a sever response
- XML, because it supports namespaces
- PHP, .NET, and SQL
- HTML, CSS, and DOM
- Python, Perl, and C++
- Java, ASP, and C#
Q6. What is this code an example of?
- null element
- self-closing tag
- improperly named element
- incorrect XML syntax
Q7. Which XHTML syntax rule does NOT apply to XML?
- XHTML attribute values must be quoted
- XHTML tags and attributes must be in lowercase
- XHTML elements must be properly nested within each other.
- XHTML tags must have an equivalent closing tag.
Q8. Which Ajax method is used to exchange data with a server, using a modern browser?
Q9. A markup language is a _-readable language that _ text so that the computer can _ that text.
- processor; complies; process
- system; stores; retrieve
- non; processes; format
- human; annotates; manipulate
Q10. What is this code an example of?
<x a=”x” a=”y”></x>
- improperly named element
- self-closing tag
- null element
- incorrect XML syntax
Q11. XML provides a framework for specifying markup languages, while HTML is a predefined markup language. What is applicable to XML and not HTML?
- It is mandatory to use closing tags with XML
- It is important for an XML document to be well formed
- XML elements start with an opening tag in angle brackets, such as <p>
- XML syntax uses tags, elements, and attributes
Q12. What is the last step in extending XHTML modules?
- The last step is to complete the extension of XHTML compound documents and make sure the documents adhere to the defined namespaces.
- The last step is to create the DTD for the XHTML extension, which references both the XHTML modules and the new modules.
- The last step is to run the XHTML extension through the XSLT processor, which will properly format it.
- The last step is to verify that the XHTML is well formed and valid, and compatible with most browsers.
Q13. In an XML DTD ATTLIST declaration, which default value is used to indicate that the attribute does not have to be included?
Q14. How does the XML DOM present an XML document?
- as a set of objects
- as a tree structure
- as an array of nodes
- as a dynamic program
Q15. You are working with an XML document that uses an XML schema. How do you specify that an element can appear multiple times inside its parent element?
- Set the maxOccurs attribute to a large number, such as 1.000
- Set the maxOccurs attribute to 0
- Set the maxOccurs attribute to undefined.
- Set the maxOccurs attribute to unbounded.
Q16. The <xsl:with-param> element defines the value of a parameter to be passed into a template. It can be used within which elements?
- <xsl:apply-templates> and <xsl:call-template>
- <xsl:param> and <xsl:processing-instruction>
- <xsl:template> and <xsl:transform>
- <xsl:include> and <xsl:variable>
Q17. You are checking someone else’s XML document for errors. You notice that the prolog does not have a closing tag. What do you do?
- Remove the prolog to make sure that the XML document will be properly processed across all platforms.
- Leave it alone, because the prolog does not require a closing tag.
- Move the prolog to an external file so that the XML document only has elements with closing tags.
- Add a closing tag, as al XML elements must have a closing tag.
Q18. Which statement is not true about XML?
- XML is flexible and customizable.
- XML can be used to store data.
- XML is independent of Operating System.
- XML is a replacement for HTML.
Q19. In an XML DTD ATTLIST declaration, which tokenized attribute type is used to specify multiple ID values?
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of XML Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes, XML Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.
25 thoughts on “LinkedIn XML Skill Assessment Answers (💯Correct)”
cialis 40mg price order tadalafil 5mg online online ed meds
order estrace for sale order lamotrigine 50mg pill how to get prazosin without a prescription
how to get mebendazole without a prescription tadalafil 20mg drug order tadalafil 20mg sale
buy generic avanafil for sale buy avanafil cheap order diclofenac 100mg online
order indomethacin 50mg sale purchase suprax order suprax 100mg
buy trimox generic order amoxicillin 250mg generic buy biaxin 250mg pill
buy generic catapres purchase meclizine pills buy tiotropium bromide 9mcg
buy minocin 100mg without prescription actos us buy cheap generic pioglitazone
isotretinoin 10mg over the counter purchase isotretinoin sale order azithromycin 250mg generic
buy cheap leflunomide purchase leflunomide pills azulfidine usa
oral azithromycin azithromycin 500mg pills buy neurontin 800mg sale
tadalafil oral viagra usa purchase tadalafil for sale
furosemide buy online where to buy albuterol without a prescription albuterol sale
purchase vardenafil online cheap order levitra generic how to get plaquenil without a prescription
buy altace 5mg generic purchase amaryl online etoricoxib price
oral levitra generic levitra purchase plaquenil online cheap
buy asacol 400mg for sale asacol price brand avapro
purchase benicar generic depakote 250mg us divalproex 250mg ca
cheap coreg coreg 6.25mg cost chloroquine drug
order diamox without prescription purchase imdur without prescription order azathioprine without prescription
order digoxin 250 mg pill buy telmisartan 20mg for sale buy molnunat 200mg sale
olumiant drug buy metformin 500mg pills how to buy atorvastatin
oral proventil 100mcg where to buy phenazopyridine without a prescription order pyridium pill
norvasc 5mg pill norvasc 10mg cost buy omeprazole pills
buy adalat 10mg generic purchase nifedipine pills allegra 180mg drug