Hello Learners, Today, we are going to share MapReduce and YARN Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer launched by IBM. This certification course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for you and available on Cognitive Class platform.
Here, you will find MapReduce and YARN Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all modules and final exam answers of MapReduce and YARN from Cognitive Class Certification Course.
|Course Name||MapReduce and YARN|
For participating in quiz/exam, first you will need to enroll yourself in the given link mention below and learn MapReduce and YARN launched by IBM. Interested students must enroll for this courses and grab this golden opportunity which will definitely enhance their technical skills and you will learn more things in brief.
Link for Course Enrollment:
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
MapReduce and YARN Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer
Module 1: Introduction to MapReduce and YARN
Question 1 : Which phase of MapReduce is optional?
Question 2: Which node is responsible for assigning (key, value) pairs to different reducers?
- Shuffle node
- Reducer node
- Combiner node
- Mapper node
Question 3: Where are the output files of the Reducer task stored?
- A data warehouse
- Hadoop FS
- Within the Reducer node
- Linux FS
Module 2: Limitations of Hadoop v1 & MapReduce v1
Question 1 : What is an issue or limitation of the original MapReduce v1 paradigm?
- It’s not scalable
- It only has one TaskTracker
- It only supports Parquet file types
- It only has one JobTracker
Question 2: How is YARN an improvement over the MapReduce v1 paradigm?
- It’s completely open source
- It splits the JobTracker into two processes: ResourceManager and ApplicationManager
- It reduces multi-tenancy to improve performance
- It splits the TaskTracker into two processes: ResourceManager and ApplicationManager
Question 3: Existing applications can run on YARN without recompilation. True or False?
Module 3: The Architecture of YARN
Question 1 : The main change from Hadoop v1 to Hadoop v2 was the consolidation of both resource management and job processing. True or False?
Question 2: The NodeManager is a more generic and efficient version of the TaskTracker. True or False?
Question 3: A new ApplicationMaster is launched for each job and ends when the job completes. True or False?
Final Exam :
Question 1: Which of the following is the correct sequence of MapReduce flow?
- Reduce —> Combine —> Map
- Combine —> Reduce —> Map
- Map —> Reduce —> Combine
- Map —> Combine —> Reduce
Question 2 : Which of the following can be used to control the number of part files in a MapReduce program’s output directory?
- Shuffle parameters
- Number of Reducers
- Number of Mappers
- Duplicate of ‘Question 2’
Question 3: Which of the following operations will work improperly when using a Combiner?
Question 4 : Which of the following is true about MapReduce?
- Compression of input files is optional.
- Output from the Map phase is replicated.
- The programmer must write the Map code, the Shuffle code, and the Reduce code.
- MapReduce programs must be written in Java.
Question 5 : Input data to MapReduce is record-oriented and blocks of data contain the same number of full records. True or False?
Question 6 :Which statement is true about the Reduce phase of MapReduce?
- Output results are sent to the client program.
- Data arrives from the Shuffle phase already sorted by key.
- The Reducer phase sums up the values associated with each key.
- Each Reduce task processes all the data for one key only.
Question 7:Which statement is true about the Reduce phase of MapReduce?
- Containers are used instead of slots in MRv1, and can be used with either Map or Reduce tasks in MRv2.
- There is one JobTracker in the cluster.
- MapReduce jobs written in Java for MRv1 never require recompilation.
- Each job has an ApplicationManager that obtains Container IDs from the NodeManager.
Question 8: With YARN, long-running jobs acquire and retain fixed-size containers before execution starts. True or False?
Question 9: Which of the following statements is true?
- The NameNode in Hadoop 2 is fully fault-tolerant, whereas in Hadoop 1 it was a single point of failure.
- The NodeManager in Hadoop 2 replaces the TaskTracker in Hadoop 1.
- YARN requires a minimum of two nodes, one master and one slave, to run
- Both MapReduce and YARN can scale to any cluster size.
Question 10: The command provides the CLASSPATH needed for compiling Java programs written for MapReduce or YARN. True or False?
Question 11: Which statement is true about MapReduce’s use of replication in HDFS?
- Only one copy of each replicated block is processed by MapReduce in normal operation.
- Speculative execution is normally performed on all copies of each “split.”
- Each DataNode uses RAID to store its data.
- Multiple copies of each record are kept on each node.
Question 12: On which file system (FS) is the output of a Mapper task stored?
- Linux FS, and it is replicated 3 times.
- HDFS, and it is replicated 3 times.
- Linux FS, but it is not replicated.
- HDFS, but it is not replicated.
Question 13 : Which of the following statements is true?
- You can set the number of Reducers.
- The Shuffle phase is optional.
- You can set the number of Mappers and the number of Reducers.
- The number of Combiners is the same as the number of Reducers.
- You can set the number of Mappers.
Question 14 : What will a Hadoop job do if you try to run it with an output directory that is already present?
- It will create new files, but with a different suffix.
- It will create another directory to store the output.
- It will erase all files in that directory before running.
- It will not run.
Question 15 :What are the main components of the ResourceManager in YARN? Select two.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Modules and Final Quiz Answers of MapReduce and YARN of Cognitive Class and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.