Terms and Conditions
1. The PICTURE IDENTIFICATION PARADE Quiz is open to everyone, anywhere in the world.
2. By entering the Quiz each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the Quiz you must:
i. complete the 25 questions
ii. Provide your name, Mobile Number, and email address on the online registration form.
4. On submission of your completed entry you consent to your email address being added to The AFC database and will be sent newsletters from The AFC. For the avoidance of doubt, your email address will not be displayed or used for any other purpose; and you will be automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry into the Quiz is free.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm (GMT) on 12th October 2020. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
7. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by the AFC for corrupted entries.
8. No cash alternative will be offered or change given for the winners/runners.
9. To be eligible to receive the Certificate, entrants must achieve a score of 60% and above. In the event that two or more entrants tie for the first place for the Quiz, those entrants will be entered into a draw. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an authorized representative of The AFC.
10. The AFC Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers.
11. The winner of the Quiz will be notified by email after the closing date. The AFC accepts no liability for lost or undelivered Certificates.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the Quiz, the decision of The AFC shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. At any time prior to the closing date, The AFC may withdraw or cancel the Quiz for any reason. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified on The AFC website.
14. The AFC reserves the right to cancel the Quiz and reject redemption of any certificates if it reasonably believes that the Quiz is being used unlawfully or illegally.
15. The AFC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. By submitting the completed registration form to enter the draw you consent to the storage, use, and transfer of your personal data by The AFC for marketing and related purposes.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by AFC and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
For More Information you can watch the Video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Course coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this NASA Free Certificate