Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the SOAR course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find SOAR Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of SOAR from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About SOAR Course
|Course||SOAR NSE 2 Information Security Awareness|
SOAR Quiz Answers
Question 1: What are playbooks used for?
- To describe the order analyst’s complete tasks.
- To optimize manual processes.
- The plan an analyst creates to complete a task manually.
- To automate actions an analyst typically would have to complete manually.
Question 2: From the choices below, what is the best description of S.O.A.R?
- Combines the processes and the security tools available to exploit opportunities given a particular situation.
- Connects all tools in your security stack together into defined workflows that can be run automatically.
- Correctly orients the security team to address the cyber threat according to the situation.
Question 3: Why is SOAR used?
- To synchronize tools, accelerate response times, reduce alert fatigue, and compensate for the skill shortage gap.
- To collaborate with other analysts during investigations.
- To analyze workload, organize an analysts tasks, and allow teams to respond using their own processes.
- To replace tier 1 analysts and automate all of their tasks.
Question 4: What is alert fatigue?
- When a SOAR solution is overloaded with alerts.
- When a team reduces the number of alerts coming in using SOAR.
- When an analyst is overwhelmed from the number of alerts coming in.
- When the number of alerts declines.
Question 5: What does the acronym SOAR stand for?
- Situation, Opportunity, Action, & Result
- Single out, On the board, Asked, & Repeated
- Security Orchestration, Automation, & Response
- Situation, Orientation, Adroit, & Replication
Question 6: Identify a benefit of SOAR.
- Increases your security team’s efficiency by automating repetitive manual processes.
- Analyzes and generates a security score to better measure improvements in network security.
- Reports on all endpoints that require patching.
- Elevates the security team’s sense of success.
What are three reasons SOAR is used? (Choose three.)
Select one or more:
- Analyze workload
- Compensate for the skill shortage*
- Accelerate response times*
- Reduce alert fatigue*
- Collaborate with other analysts
What is a common use case for the implementation of SOAR by customers?
- Phishing investigations*
- Detecting zero-day attacks
- Logging events and alerts
- Guarding against DoS attacks
Which statement best describes SOAR?
- SOAR connects all security tools together into defined workflows that can be run automatically*
- SOAR orients the security team by defining and categorizing cyberattacks
- SOAR collects logs from all security tools to improve network visibility
- SOAR plays out potential cyberattacks to improve network security preparedness
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the SOAR Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.