Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Course
- User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
- Week 01: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
- Week 02: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
- Week 03: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
- Week 04: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Course
The course provides learners with a design thinking mindset and equips them with a fundamental toolbox for creating XR applications using rapid prototyping.
Course Apply Link – User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR
User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
Week 01: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
XR Process Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following are key ingredients for immersive VR experiences? Choose all that apply.
- Environment & physics
- Lights & shadows
- Controller / hand interactions
- 3D models & animations
- GPS location
Q2. What are the main differences between marker-based and marker-less AR? Choose all that apply.
- Required hardware and software for tracking
- Required fidelity and resolution of 3D models
- Required amount of environmental information
- Required amount of user and environment instrumentation
Q3. Which of the following are key barriers to entry for novice XR creators? Choose all that apply.
- Starting point: not sure how to get started/where to start
- Making the jump from 2D to 3D: not clear how to adapt methods and tools for XR
- Finding good examples: not sure how to find good content & functionality
- Not enough tools: there is a need for more non-programmer tools
Q4. If your friend who previously developed web applications now wants to develop a new smartphone-based AR app, which path is likely the easiest for them? Choose one.
- Use A-Frame to design and develop your AR app
- Use ARKit/ARCore to design and develop your AR app
- Use SteamVR to design and develop your AR app
Q5. Which of the following activities should be the first step when designing a new XR experience? Choose one (1).
- Sales & marketing
- Storyboarding & prototyping
- Needfinding & brainstorming
- Development & testing
- Deployment & analytics
Q6. What is the last step in the XR process? Choose one (1)
- Needfinding to better understand the problem
- User testing to find and fix key design issues
- Deploying the XR app and collecting data in uncontrolled settings
Q7. When storyboarding a new XR experience, which of the following would give you the highest fidelity? Choose one (1).
- 3D storyboard
- 360 storyboard
- Traditional storyboard
Q8. What is the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)? Choose one (1).
- MVP is a version of a product with just enough features to be usable by early customers who can then provide feedback for future product development.
- MVP is a version of a product that is likely the one to survive stress testing.
- MVP is a version of a product that is likely to generate the most sales.
Q9. Which of the following is the correct order of steps in the XR design process? Choose one (1).
- Problem Statement > Competitive Analysis > Design Space Analysis > Prototypes > Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) > Design Space Analysis > Prototypes
- Prototypes > Competitive Analysis > Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Q10. When is a good time to do user testing? Choose one (1).
- Once we have developed the final product
- When we have a minimum viable product and with every major design iteration
- After every change we make to the design
Week 02: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
XR Design Thinking Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following statements about design thinking for XR is correct? Choose one (1).
- Design thinking is a lot about ideation, but we are limited by technical constraints
- Design thinking starts with empathy, but we often cannot just ask/observe users because user adoption of XR technology is still limited
- Design thinking involves prototyping, and we should always prototype what we know best first and leave the difficult things for later
Q2. Which of the following statements are correct about methods and tools for XR design thinking? Choose all that apply.
- Competitive analysis is about identifying key factors and gaps with existing solutions
- Stereotyping is best used for persona construction
- Scenarios & use cases can help with the problem statement
- SWOT analysis is ideally used to determine who the user really is
Q3. What is a negative persona? Choose one (1).
- A negative persona captures users whose goals/needs are not targeted by our design
- A negative persona is someone who is not an XR designer/developer
- A negative persona is a profile of users we do not want to use our XR app
Q4. If you were to design a new VR sketching app like Google Tilt Brush, then Tilt Brush would be what kind of competitor? Choose one (1).
- Analogous competitor
- Parallel competitor
- Direct competitor
Q5. Which of the following are key design ethics principles when creating new XR experiences? Choose all that apply.
- Cost: the user can get access to the XR experience for only a small amount of money
- Autonomy: the user is in control of the XR experience
- Safety: the user is protected from danger, risk, and injury resulting from the XR experience
- Transparency: the user is informed about how to control the XR experience
Q6. Which of the following statements is true about considering the design impact of XR experiences? Choose one (1).
- The impact of an XR experience is really up to the user.
- The impact of an XR experience is always the largest after usage.
- The impact of an XR experience needs to be controlled before, during, and after usage.
Q7. What are key considerations when performing a design ethics review? Choose all that apply.
- Context & situation: Where is the XR device being used? Who is around the user?
- Processing pipeline: What happens on-device? What happens in the cloud?
- Social capital & branding: Which company is behind the XR system? How are they perceived by society?
- Sensory information & data: What does the XR device see? What kind of data is acquired?
- Data ownership & governance: Who owns and manages the data? How is the user informed?
Q8. Which of the following are valid design guidelines when creating new XR experiences? Choose all that apply.
- It is okay if you need a lot of text to guide users through the XR experience
- Keep the user moving even without their input
- Always just copy/paste real world
- Offer alternative ways to travel and provide input
- Make use of interface metaphors and physical affordances
Q9. Which of the following are key considerations when formulating a design critique? Choose all that apply.
- What kinds of tools the designer used when creating the XR design
- Existing design guidelines and principles such as feedback, affordances, mappings, and constraints
- How many issues we have already identified so that we can keep the critique balanced
- How much time and effort the designer put into creating the XR experience
Q10. Which of the following are things you could/should do when participating in an XR design jam? Choose all that apply.
- Skip directly to implementing a digital prototype in Unity so you can demo your XR experience and study usability issues
- Design and conduct a user study on existing solutions to help you shape your own solution
- Create storyboards and prototypes to flesh out the design concept and illustrate the envisioned XR experience
- Emphasize novelty over creativity so you can be sure to be the first at coming up with a cool new design idea
- Define scenarios and personas to frame the problem and communicate target users
Week 03: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
Storyboarding & Physical Prototyping Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following are key questions when brainstorming new ideas for an XR app? Choose all that apply.
- What is the premise of your XR solution? Why can XR solve this? What are your assumptions?
- What is the promise of your XR solution? Where can XR help? What is your value proposition?
- What is the potential of your XR solution? How many investors will it attract? How much money will you make?
- What is the problem tackled by your XR solution? What is hard about it? Why is it important to you?
Q2. What is the Idea Hexagon good for?
- Given an idea, it allows the designer to explore different directions when brainstorming new ideas
- Given an idea, it allows the designer to judge whether it is a good or bad idea
- Given an idea, it allows the designer to eliminate old ideas
Q3. Which of the following statements describe good ideas for new XR projects? Choose all that apply.
- You’re doing a complete redesign of an existing solution
- You’re doing a redesign of part of an existing solution
- You’re looking at an existing problem through a new lens
- You’re picking one particular aspect of a problem and trying a different solution
- You’re adding a significant new feature to an existing solution
Q4. Which of the following is the correct order of steps in the XR prototyping process?
- Physical Prototyping > Digital Prototyping > Storyboarding & Wireframing
- Digital Prototyping > Storyboarding & Wireframing > Physical Prototyping
- Storyboarding & Wireframing > Physical Prototyping > Digital Prototyping
Q5. Which of the following is a storyboarding methods that uses paper and achieves medium fidelity?
- 3D Storyboard
- 360 Storyboard
Q6. What are possible ways to create a 360 storyboard? Choose all that apply.
- By placing paper cut-outs on paper in equirectangular format
- By taking 360 photos or video
- By sketching on paper in equirectangular format
Q7. What are good tips you would give someone who asks how to best create a storyboard? Choose all that apply.
- Start with high-level sketches first and gradually add more detail
- It is very important to sketch out all the details to convey the key ideas
- Distinguish between physical and virtual objects using a consistent notation (color, line thickness or style, etc.)
Q8. Which of the following is the correct order of physical prototyping methods from low to high fidelity?
- Diorama > Paper Prototyping > 3D Modeling with Clay > 360 Paper Prototyping
- 3D Modeling with Clay > Paper Prototyping > 360 Paper Prototyping > Diorama
- Paper Prototyping > 3D Modeling with Clay > Diorama > 360 Paper Prototyping
Q9. Which of the following statements are correct about physical prototypes? Choose all that apply.
- Paper prototypes can capture all the interactions that are possible in AR/VR
- 360 paper prototypes are good for demonstrating interactions that involve objects flying towards the user
- Paper prototypes are good for demonstrating interactions in front of the user
- 360 paper prototypes are good for demonstrating interactions around the user
Q10. Which of the statements are correct about roles and responsibilities when testing paper prototypes? Choose all that apply.
- The Facilitator guides the user through the testing process
- The “Computer” manipulates the paper prototype in response to user interactions
- The “Computer” measures the time it takes the user to complete the test
Week 04: User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz Answers
Digital Prototyping & Evaluation Quiz Answers
Q1. What is commonly referred to as immersive authoring?
- Concurrent design and testing in AR or VR
- Creating a marker for AR
- Sketching in 3D
- Designing a 3D scene
Q2. Which of the following statements about immersive authoring tools for AR is not correct?
- Enable visual authoring of 3D content in AR
- Provide basic support for interactive behavior
- Allow designers to do everything Unity can do without programming
- Make it possible to edit while previewing AR experience in the environment
Q3. Which of the following statements about A-Frame is not correct?
- Introduces new HTML tags for 3D scenes
- Supports asset management (img, video, audio, & 3D models)
- Supports visual authoring of scenes just like the Unity Editor
- Provides the A-Frame Inspector for testing and debugging
Q4. Which statement best describes Unity?
- A simple tool for creating basic AR/VR scenes
- One of the less advanced tools for AR/VR content creation
- One of the most popular platforms for AR/VR application development
- A basic platform that works with a small subset of AR/VR devices
Q5. Which of the following is not a common digital prototyping strategy?
- Divide & conquer
- Paper prototyping
- Iterative prototyping
- Parallel prototyping
Q6. Which of the following are not usability metrics? Choose all that apply.
Q7. Which of the following are usability metrics specific to XR? Choose all that apply.
Q8. Which of the following are common usability evaluation methods? Choose all that apply.
- User testing
- Cognitive walkthrough
- Heuristic evaluation
- Paper prototype testing
- Stress testing
Q9. Which of the following statements about user testing is correct?
- With 5 users you can find all the issues
- Less than 5 users is enough for a user study
- Exactly 5 users is all you need
- More than 5 users doesn’t reveal a lot more issues
Q10. Which of the following statements are true about what is a good task for user testing? Choose all that apply.
- Looks to confirm rather than test your design choice
- Based on a goal that matters to you and the users
- Based on questions important to the success of the product or research
- Not too broad or too narrow
More About This Course
This second course in the XR for Everybody specialization looks at how to design new user experiences for XR technologies. The course provides learners with a design thinking mindset and equips them with a fundamental toolbox for creating XR applications using rapid prototyping. It starts with a broad overview of the complete XR design process, discussing different paths to becoming an XR creator, what is generally involved in making XR experiences, and how to best get started. The course then emphasizes design thinking, critiques, and ethics while introducing guidelines and user-centered techniques like design jams. The second half of the course introduces a variety of methods and tools for prototyping both physically and digitally including on the XR devices themselves through immersive authoring.
The course has an honors track that guides learners through creating their own storyboard, a physical prototype, and digital prototype of an XR experience. You will work on exercises that allow you to practice your design skills and also build XR technologies into your workflow by working with specific templates and new digital tools that allow you to preview physical prototypes on AR/VR devices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Critique new and existing XR experiences from an ethical standpoint.
- Create storyboards and physical prototypes of new XR experiences.
- Create XR prototypes with digital and immersive authoring tools.
- Infer technical requirements for implementing your XR prototypes.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
58 thoughts on “User Experience & Interaction Design for AR/VR/MR/XR Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯Correct Answer]”
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
Great post, you have pointed out some wonderful details , I likewise believe this s a very fantastic website.
Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout. “Individuals may form communities, but it is institutions alone that can create a nation.” by Benjamin Disraeli.
This really answered my problem, thank you!
Do you have the bold answers?
Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?KI am happy to seek out so many useful info here in the publish, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
I want to show thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of challenge. Right after searching through the search engines and coming across notions which are not productive, I was thinking my life was over. Being alive devoid of the approaches to the issues you’ve fixed by means of your posting is a serious case, as well as the ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t come across your web site. Your good talents and kindness in dealing with every part was crucial. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a point like this. It’s possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this professional and result oriented help. I won’t think twice to refer the blog to anybody who desires guide about this issue.
I do like the way you have presented this concern plus it really does provide me a lot of fodder for thought. Nevertheless, coming from what I have observed, I just simply wish when other reviews pile on that people continue to be on point and not embark on a soap box associated with the news of the day. Anyway, thank you for this outstanding point and though I do not go along with the idea in totality, I respect your viewpoint.
There’s no more bold answers, please help 🙁
Its superb as your other content : D, regards for posting. “The present is the necessary product of all the past, the necessary cause of all the future.” by Robert Green Ingersoll.
I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.
You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
I really like your writing style, good info, thanks for putting up :D. “Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.” by Feodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky.
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this.
Thank you for another great article. The place else may just anybody get that type of info in such a perfect method of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.
I really glad to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for : D likewise bookmarked.
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
wonderful publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!
Real fantastic information can be found on blog.
Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.
Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!
buy cialis 20mg online cialis prices generic ed pills
You are my breathing in, I have few web logs and sometimes run out from post :). “Never mistake motion for action.” by Ernest Hemingway.
cefadroxil 500mg pill oral propecia 1mg order propecia 1mg generic
buy diflucan 100mg generic diflucan 200mg ca order cipro 1000mg sale
buy generic estradiol over the counter buy minipress 2mg generic generic minipress 2mg
order flagyl 200mg generic generic flagyl 400mg buy cephalexin sale
order vermox generic tadalafil generic tadalis 20mg canada
buy clindamycin no prescription where to buy erythromycin without a prescription order fildena 50mg
cheap avanafil 200mg order tadalafil 10mg for sale cost voltaren 50mg
buy tamoxifen 10mg order nolvadex 20mg sale cefuroxime 250mg price
buy amoxicillin sale amoxicillin price generic clarithromycin 500mg
where can i buy careprost trazodone tablet buy desyrel without prescription
Though it originally had just two hotels with limited amenities, Choctaw now has a total of four towers and facilities dedicated to overnight guests. Combined, the resort at Choctaw features 776 rooms ranging from suites to standard size king and queen rooms. Though I’ve never stayed overnight here, they seem to emphasize quite a bit about having nice bathrooms. The hotel options include the Choctaw Inn, The Lodge, Spa Tower and Grand Tower. Aside from hotel rooms, Choctaw also has an on-site RV park for those passing by or looking to save money on hotels. The average nightly cost for rooms here is right around $200, but if you play frequently you can usually get them comped. Dallas Theater is part of the Theatreland Ltd Collection. Established in 2003, Theatreland offers the largest individual collection of websites providing complete, impartial guides to all the theatrical, musical and performance arts events and venues in the world’s greatest theatre cities, from New York’s Broadway to London’s West End and from the showrooms of Las Vegas to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
The classic 1968-70 Dodge Charger is a TV and movie superstar. The most famous of all was the ’69 Charger “General Lee” from the The Dukes of Hazzard TV show. Another Charger starred in the 1970s cult hit Dirty Mary Crazy Larry. But in 2000, the venerable Charger took to the screen again, this time built as a menacing black street-racing machine for Vin Diesel. With a wicked stance, giant rear tires, and a humongous engine and supercharger sticking out of the hood, the Charger was insanely cool. Flintstones pinball machine was based on The Flintstones film. This game also featured speech provided by John Goodman, Rick Moranis and Harvey Korman, as well the theme song from the TV series. Available for new and late-model tractors, combines, sprayers and other machines, Carbon Filter Plus offers three active layers to protect your equipment.
order minocin 50mg online cheap pioglitazone 30mg ca order actos pills
leflunomide 10mg cheap order viagra pill oral sulfasalazine 500mg
cost accutane buy amoxicillin 500mg sale azithromycin 250mg pills
cialis 40mg us cialis for women order tadalafil generic
order azipro sale neurontin 600mg without prescription gabapentin 600mg over the counter
stromectol order online order prednisone 10mg online deltasone 10mg sale
buy furosemide 100mg for sale order furosemide 40mg generic albuterol 2mg cheap
cost ramipril 10mg order altace 5mg arcoxia medication
Attractive component to content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing in your feeds or even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently rapidly.
vardenafil 20mg us oral plaquenil order hydroxychloroquine 400mg
mesalamine 800mg oral avapro ca buy irbesartan without a prescription
purchase levitra online purchase plaquenil pills buy plaquenil 200mg
Hi there are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
clobetasol uk clobetasol tablet cost amiodarone 200mg
buy clobetasol for sale order buspirone online amiodarone 100mg tablet
diamox canada cost imdur 40mg imuran 50mg cost
lanoxin 250mg oral buy molnunat sale brand molnupiravir 200 mg
buy naprosyn 250mg generic prevacid 30mg drug buy lansoprazole online
generic coreg 25mg order cenforce sale buy chloroquine generic
albuterol where to buy pyridium 200mg pill buy phenazopyridine 200 mg without prescription
Hi there very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?KI’m glad to find so many helpful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .