Hello Learners, Today, we are going to share Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer launched by IBM. This certification course is totally free of cost✅✅✅ for you and available on Cognitive Class platform.
Here, you will find Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all modules and final exam answers of Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data from Cognitive Class Certification Course.
|Course Name||Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data|
For participating in quiz/exam, first you will need to enroll yourself in the given link mention below and learn Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data launched by IBM. Interested students must enroll for this courses and grab this golden opportunity which will definitely enhance their technical skills and you will learn more things in brief.
Link for Course Enrollment:
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Cognitive Class Course Exam Answer
🔳 Module 1: Introduction to HBase
Question 1 :What are some of the key properties of HBase? Select all that apply.
- All HBase data is stored as bytes
- HBase can run up to 1000 queries per second at the most
- HBase is ACID compliant across all rows and tables
- HBase is a NoSQL technology
- HBase is an open source Apache project
Question 2 : Which HBase component is responsible for storing the rows of a table?
Question 3 : What is NOT a characteristic of an HBase table?
- Columns are grouped into column families
- Columns can have multiple timestamps
- Each row must have a unique row key
- NULL columns aren’t supported
- Columns can be added on the fly
🔳 Module 2: HBase Client API – The Basics
Question 1 :Which HBase command is used to update existing data in a table?
Question 2 :The batch command allows the user to determine the order of execution. True or false?
Question 3 : Which of the following statements are true of the scan operation? Select all that apply.
- Scanner caching is enabled by default
- The startRow and endRow parameters are both inclusive
- The addColumn() method can be used to restrict a scan
- Scanning is a resource-intensive operation
- Scan operations are used to iterate over HBase tables
🔳 Module 3: Client API: Administrative and Advance Features
Question 1 : Which statement about HBase tables is incorrect?
- HColumnDescriptor is used to describe columns, not column families
- A table requires two descriptor classes
- Performance may suffer if a table has more than three column families
- Everything in HBase is stored within tables
- Each table must contain at least one column family
Question 2 :When using a CompareFilter, you must specify what to include as part of the scan, rather than what to exclude. True or false?
Question 3 :What is an example of a Dedicated Filter? Select all that apply.
🔳 Module 4: Available HBase Clients
Question 1 :Which statements accurately describe the HBase interactive clients? Select all that apply.
- Thrift is included with Hbase
- Thrift and Avro both support C++
- With REST, data transport is always performed in binary
- Avro has a dynamic schema
- REST needs to be complied before it can run
Question 2 :Unlike an interactive client, a batch client is used to run a large set of operations in the background. True or false?
Question 3 :Which of the following is an example of a batch client?
🔳 Module 5: HBase and MapReduce Integration
Question 1 :HBase can act both as a source and a sink of a MapReduce job.
Question 2 : Which HBase class is responsible for splitting the source data?
Question 3 :Which of the following is NOT a component of the MapReduce framework?
- All of the above are part of the MapReduce framework
🔳 Module 6: HBase Configuration and Administration
Question 1 :Which of the following statements accurately describe the HBase run modes? Select all that apply.
- The standalone mode is suited for a production environment
- The pseudo-distributed mode is used for performance evaluation
- The standalone mode uses local file systems
- The distributed mode is suited for a production environment
- The distributed mode requires the HDFS
Question 2 :Which is NOT a component of a region server?
Question 3 : What is an example of an operational task? Select all that apply.
- Adding Servers
- Node decommissioning
- Import and export
🔳 Final Exam
Question 1 :Which statements accurately describe column families in HBase? Select all that apply.
- You aren’t required to specify any column families when declaring a table
- Each region contains multiple column families
- You typically want no more than two or three column families per table
- Column families have their own compression methods
- Column families can be defined dynamically after table creation
Question 2 :Which of the following is NOT a component of HBase?
- Region Server
Question 3 :Which programming language is supported by Thrift?
- All of the above
Question 4 :Which HBase command is used to retrieve data from a table?
Question 5 : The HBase Shell and the native Java API are the only available tools for interacting with HBase. True or false?
Question 6 :Without this filter, a scan will need to check every file to see if a piece of data exists.
Question 7 :What are the characteristics of the Avro client? Select all that apply.
- Avro is included with HBase
- Data transport is performed in binary
- Avro needs to be compiled before running
- Avro is a batch client
- Avro supports Python and PHP, among others
Question 8 :Deleting an internal table in Hive automatically deletes the corresponding HBase table. True or false?
Question 9 :What is the main purpose of an HBase Counter?
- To count the number of regions
- To increment column values for statistical data collection
- To count the number of region servers
- To count the number of column families
- All of the above
Question 10 :Which file is used to specify configurations for HBase, HDFS, and ZooKeeper?
Question 11 :Which HBase component manages the race to add a backup master?
- Primary master
- Region Server
Question 12 :Which component of a region server is the actual storage file of the data?
Question 13 :When the master node is updated, which file can be used to automatically update the other nodes in the cluster?
Question 14 : There is a single HLog for each region server. True or false?
Question 15 :What is the main purpose of the Write-Ahead log?
- To store HBase configuration details
- To store HDFS configuration details
- To flush data when the system reaches its capacity
- To prevent data loss in the event of a system crash
- To store performance details
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Modules and Final Quiz Answers of Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data of Cognitive Class and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.