Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Tools For Data Science course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Tools For Data Science Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Tools For Data Science from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Apply Link – Tools For Data Science
Week 1 – Data Scientist’s Toolkit
1. Languages of Data Science - Practice Quiz - Languages
2. Practice Quiz - Tools
3. Practice Quiz - Packages, APIs, Data Sets, Models
4. Module 1 Assessment - Graded Quiz
Week 2 – Open Source Tools
1. Github- Practice Quiz
2. Jupter Notebook and JupyterLab- Practice Quiz - Jupter Notebooks
3. RStudio IDE/Practice Quiz - RStudio IDE/
4. Module 2 Assessment
Week 3 – IBM Tools for Data Science
1. Watson Studio/Practice Quiz - Watson Studio/
2. Other IBM Tools/Practice Quiz - Other IBM Tools
3. Module 3 Assessment
Week 4 – Final Assignment
Final Assignment: Create and Share Your Jupyter Notebook
- Create a Jupyter Notebook.
- Configure content in the Notebook.
- Share the Notebook for peer review.
You will create a Jupyter Notebook using IBM Watson Studio. You can choose any language you want (Python, R, or Scala). You will need to include a combination of markdown and code cells. You will likely need to use the Markdown cheatsheet to help you determine the appropriate syntax to style your markdown.
Create your Jupyter Notebook on IBM Watson Studio.
- Cell 1 (rendered as Markdown): The title should be “My Jupyter Notebook on IBM Watson Studio”, in H1 header styling. The title does not need to be centered.
- Cell 2 (rendered as Markdown): Include your name, in bold characters. In the line below your name, write your current or desired occupation in regular font.
- Cell 3 (rendered as Markdown): In italic formatting, write one or two sentences about why you are interested in data science. For example, you can start your first sentence with “I am interested in data science because …”.
- Cell 4 (rendered as Markdown): In H3 header styling, explain in a short sentence what your code is supposed to do in Cell 5.
- Cell 5 (code cell): Your code, as described in Cell 4. It must be executed and must display an output. Try to keep the code simple (it can even be “1 + 1”).
- Cell 6 (rendered as Markdown): Using Markdown or HTML, this cell must include at least 3 of the following: horizontal rule, bulleted list, numbered list, tables, hyperlinks, images, code/syntax highlighting, blocked quotes, strikethrough.
Submit the URL of your publicly shared notebook on IBM Watson Studio.
The main grading criteria will be:
- Is the notebook publicly viewable?
- Are there, or does there appear to be, at least 5 Markdown cells and 1 code cell?
- Is the criteria for each cell fulfilled, as described in the “Guidelines for Submission”?
You will not be judged on:
- Your English language, including spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- The content of any text or image(s) or where a link is hyperlinked to.
My Jupyter Notebook on IBM Watson Studio
I am interested in Data Science because I would love to contribute towards affordable and quality healthcare in the future
The below should print ‘Hello World’
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Tools For Data Science Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.