Hello Peers, Today we will share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Template course launched by Coursera, free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
If you didn’t find this course for free, you can apply for financial ads to get this course for free. Click on the below link for a detailed process and Coursera financial Aid Answers.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About 3D Printing Software Course
- 3D Printing Software Quiz Answers
- Week 01: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 02: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 03: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 04: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 05: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach very well and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find 3D Printing Software Exam Answers in Bold Color below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of 3D Printing Software from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About 3D Printing Software Course
This course will demonstrate how to use 3D printing software to create digital designs that can be turned into physical objects. It will also demonstrate how 3D scanners work to turn physical objects into digital designs.
Course Apply Link – 3D Printing Software
3D Printing Software Quiz Answers
Week 01: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Orientation Quiz
Q1. This course includes ___ modules.
Q2. I am required to purchase a textbook for this course.
Q3. Which of the following activities is NOT required in each module?
- Watch the lecture videos.
- Complete the practice quizzes.
- Complete the module quizzes.
- Complete the peer reviewed assignments.
Q4. The following tool(s) will help me use the discussion forums:
- Upvoting posts
- Reporting inappropriate posts
- Following a thread
- All of the other options are correct.
Q5. If I have a problem in the course I should:
- Email the instructor
- Call the instructor
- Drop the class
- Report it to the Learner Help Center (if the problem is technical) or to the Content Issues forum (if the problem is an error in the course materials).
Q6. What do industrial designers do?
- Design and build factories and other industrial buildings
- Technical consultants for any problems relating to industry
- Develop robots and certain machines that operate on factory floors
- Help design, style, build, manufacture, and generate ideas of the products and things we use as a society
Q7. According to the introduction video, what is the first step of creating ideas as an industrial designer?
- 3D modeling
- Being a creative person in general
Q8. What are the three main goals of this course? (choose three answers)
- Develop your skills in operating 3D printers as well as their repair and maintenance
- Develop your understanding of how to use various 3D scanning tools to obtain digital designs that can be 3D printed.
- Enable you to create “Design Sketches” for developing ideas that can be turned into 3D designs.
- Demonstrate how you can turn sketches and ideas into 3D printable designs using both Tinkercad and Fusion 360.
- Teach you to discuss your ideas with others and how to start a business selling products you’ve designed
Q9. What topic does this course NOT cover?
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- 3D Printer Maintenance
- Sketching for 3D printing
- Concepts in 3D scanning
Quiz 02 : Module 1
Q1. The purpose of design sketching is to:
- Create beautiful works of art
- Express yourself and your feelings to others
- Communicate a design or product idea to other peopl
Q2. The best way to draw lines is to (choose two answers):
- Draw confident, complete lines that are not broken up into many small lines
- Make many small lines that create one big line
- Draw from your shoulder
- Draw from your thumb and pointer fingers
Q3. What is the purpose of line weight control?
- There is no purpose
- Draw the viewer’s eyes to certain aspects of the sketch over others
- Lines on the outside of a sketch should have heavier weights than inside lines
Q4. True or false: Drawing with perspective makes the sketch look more realistic.
Q5. How many vanishing points are used in drawing an isometric cube?
Q6. True or false: Tracing over old drawings is considered cheating and shouldn’t be done.
Week 02: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Module 2 Quiz
Q1. To use 3D printing technology, we need to have 3D data.
Q2. In Tinkercad, you can easily get predetermined geometric shapes (eg. Cubes, cylinder, etc) in the “Geometric” session, and you:
- Can change its dimensions (height, width, length)
- Can scale it
- Cannot change its color
- Can move it freely on the design plane
Q3. How can you scale an object uniformly (i.e. scaling in a way that the final proportion of the dimensions will not change):
- Press “Shift” while scaling
- Press “Ctrl” while scaling
- Press “Ctrl + Shift” while scaling
- Press “Ctrl + Alt” while scaling
Q4. To combine/group these two shapes together, which is the best way to position them:
- Two shapes not connected to each other:
- Two shapes are connecting each other exactly on the surface:
- Two shapes are connected by some overlapping parts:
Q5. How do you combine the two shapes together in tinkercad?
- Just click “Group”
- Select one of the objects and click “Group”
- Select both objects and click “Group”
Consider you have these two objects:
If you Select the cylinder and then click on “Hole”, then move the cylinder inside the cube, then select both of them and “Group” them, what will you get?
Week 03: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 02: Module 3 Quiz
Q1. Consider the following statements about primitives and sketch based modeling in fusion? Identify all the statements that are true
- For primitive options you can create a shape without sketching;
- Extrude and Loft are two operations during sketch based modeling
- You need to sketch to create a cylinder and a coil using the “Create” options in the “Model” mode
Q2. In which mode can you adjust the geometry that you made?
Q3. You can get a 3d printable file directly out of Fusion, because you can export your model as an STL file
Q4. If I only want to edit the edges of the geometry shapes created, what is the best way to do it?
- Select individual edges and edit them one by one
- No way, because I can only edit the faces and bodies of the shapes
- I can use “Selection filter” under “Select” and choose “body edges”, because in this way I can easily edit only the edges of all my shapes
Q5. True or False: You can insert real parts from McMaster Carr and other hardware retailers directly into the Fusion 360 model.
Q6. This tool allows you to rotate and pan the view of your workspace:
- Data Panel
- Right Click
- Workspace Orient Panel
- View Cube
Q7. The Part Browser (window on the left side of the default screen) keeps track of the following features (select all that apply)?
- Construction objects
- Part histories
- Named views
Q8. True or False: The Timeline in Fusion 360 keeps track of your actions and allows you view or to roll back your model to a previous versions.
Q9. Which of the following are valid operation controls in Fusion 360 when two bodies interact (select three answers)
Q10. What is the first step in creating a sketch?
- Hide previous sketches
- Draw the sketch first using construction geometry, and then draw the actual sketch
- Just start drawing the sketch
- Pick a plane to sketch on
Q11. How do you hide geometry?
- Use parametric modeling
- Use the View Cube
- Use the Timeline
- Use the Browser
Q12. What is the main difference between components and bodies?
- Components are combined to create bodies
- Bodies are used in sculpting mode while components are used in parametric mode
- Bodies are combined to create components
- Components are objects that have been converted from bodies to be used as real parts for an assembly
Q13. True or false: Joints create and promote movement in the Fusion 360 modeling environment.
Q14. True or false: Joints can be created with either bodies or components.
Q15. What is a contact set in Fusion 360?
- Contact sets are the groups of other users who can view or edit a project
- Contact sets are types of construction objects
- Contact sets allow components to behave like real solid objects to prevent unwanted object intersections
- Contact sets are used to define where a joint will be placed
Week 04: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Module 4 Quiz
Q1. Create a box in the sculpt mode, its edges are
- Smooth, because each face is tangent to its neighbor.
- Sharp, because the box should be the same as the one in the modeling mode.
- Smooth but not continuous
Q2. To select multiple points, edges, and faces, you can hold ____ while selecting them:
Q3. To select multiple faces, if you drag a “selection box”…
- from right to left, you will select all the faces that are contained in and touch the box
- from right to left, you will select only the faces that touch the box
- from left to right, you will select only the faces that are contained in the box
- from left to right, you will select all the faces that are contained in and touch the box
Q4. What would happen if you double click on a face?
- You will select only the face clicked
- You will select the face clicked and the surrounding faces connected
- You will select the entire body that the face is on
Q5. Using ”Subdivide” on faces and using “Insert edge” on edges are two ways of adding faces.
Week 05: 3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Module 5 Quiz
Q1 What are the two software introduced in the video that can process photos to get a model of a 3D object (Photogrammetry)?
- Agisoft Photoscan
- Autodesk 123D Catch
- Kinect scanner
Q2. Which technique is better at getting details of a complicated object, like a plant?
- Structured Light Scanners
Q3.“Next engine” uses laser light, and can do high resolution scans with accurate and detailed results, but it is time-consuming.
Q4. When using the Photogrammetry method of scanning, you can zoom in and out with your camera to get the best pictures of the still object from different angles of views.
Q5. After 3D scanning, (usually) we get a shell/surface with no volume. It can be printed directly on the 3D printer without modifications.
Q6. True or False: The Xbox Kinect has a fixed focus lens so it works best for scanning certain size objects at a certain distance away.
Q7. The Depth Threshold tool on the Xbox Kinect does what? Choose one.
- It varies the aperture of the lens
- It varies the height and width of the image the camera can see
- It is used to specify how far from the camera the object is in order to limit background noise
Q8. True or False: The Xbox Kinect and Structure Sensor for the iPad both use structured light infrared camera technology to take 3D scans.
Q9. True or False: The NextEngine 3D scanner can take dimensionally accurate scans but takes a much longer amount of time to scan than the Xbox Kinect and Structure Sensor.
Q10. What kind of camera is required for photogrammetry?
- It must be a high quality camera with a zoom lens
- It must be a smartphone camera
- Most cameras will work, including a smartphone camera
- It must be a special 3D camera
Q11. What needs to be done during post processing for photogrammetry in order to prepare the scan for 3D printing?
- Close open surfaces to create watertight object
- Build a mesh using imported photos
- Clean the mesh by cropping unwanted points or surfaces
- All answers are correct
More About This Course
This course will demonstrate how to use 3D printing software to create digital designs that can be turned into physical objects. It will also demonstrate how 3D scanners work to turn physical objects into digital designs. This course is hands-on in nature and will provide step-by-step instructions to guide you through two popular 3D modeling programs, Tinkercad and Fusion 360. Learners who complete this course will be able to use 3D software to design a wide variety of objects for both personal and professional use. In addition, learners who enroll in the course certificate will receive extended free access to Fusion 360 (provided by Autodesk).
Please copy/paste the following links to your browser’s search bar to view the requirements for each of the following software elements used in this course: Sketchbook: https://support.sketchbook.com/hc/en-us/articles/209671938-SketchBook-Desktop-System-Requirements Tinkercad: https://support.tinkercad.com/hc/en-us/articles/205849108-What-are-Tinkercad-s-Browser-and-Platform-requirements- Autodesk Fusion 360: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-Autodesk-Fusion-360.html Sketchfab: https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/203059088-Compatibility 123D Catch: Same as Tinkercad
Read Also Articles:
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning Coursera Courses Quiz Answers
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction Coursera Quiz Answers | Get Free Coursera Verified Certificate in 2021
- Oral Communication for Engineering Leaders Coursera Quiz Answer [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyze Phase Coursera Quiz Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship Coursera Exam Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the 3D Printing Software Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
5 thoughts on “3D Printing Software Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 [💯% Correct Answer]”
You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.
Great amazing things here. I?¦m very happy to peer your post. Thanks so much and i am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. “Money is a poor man’s credit card.” by Herbert Marshall McLuhan.
This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!