- About The Coursera
- About Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Course
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Quiz Answers
- Quiz 1: Cloud Computing and Google Cloud Quiz Answers
- Quiz 2: Resource Management Quiz Answers
- Quiz 3: Billing Quiz Answers
- Quiz 4: Interacting with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
- Quiz 5: Introduction to Google Cloud Quiz Answers
- Quiz 6: Introduction to Containers Quiz Answers
- Quiz 8: Introduction to Kubernetes Quiz Answers
- Quiz 9: Introduction to Google Kubernetes Engine Quiz Answers
- Quiz 10: Containers and Kubernetes in Google Cloud Quiz Answers
- Quiz 11: Kubernetes Concepts Quiz Answers
- Quiz 12: The Kubernetes Control Plane Quiz Answers
- Quiz 13: Google Kubernetes Engine Concepts Quiz Answers
- Quiz 14: Kubernetes Object Management Quiz Answers
- Quiz 15: Kubernetes Controller Objects Quiz Answers
Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Course
In this course, “Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations,” you get a preview of the layout and principles of Google Cloud, followed by an introduction to creating and managing software containers and an introduction to the architecture of Kubernetes.
This course on the fundamentals of Kubernetes from Google Cloud is a good start for anyone interested in the topics of containers and Kubernetes Engine in the cloud.
Please note there is a difference between Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine. This course mostly focuses on Google Kubernetes Engine while touching on Kubernetes. Please make sure to read the contents of the course before taking it.
Course Apply Link – Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations
Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Cloud Computing and Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. Which statements are true about cloud computing? Mark all that are true (2 correct answers).
- Customers who need more resources can get them rapidly
- Customers pay for the resources they use or reserve.
- Cloud computing providers dedicate particular physical resources to particular customers.
- Human intervention is required to stop using cloud resources once reserved, and payment continues until the change is confirmed.
Q2. Which of these Google Cloud compute services provides environments for the execution of code, in which users don’t have to worry about infrastructure management? Choose all that are correct (2 correct answers).
- Cloud Functions
- Compute Engine
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- App Engine
Quiz 2: Resource Management Quiz Answers
Q1. Within which of these Google Cloud geographic scopes are network latencies generally less than 1 millisecond? Choose all that are correct (2 correct answers).
Q2. What type of resource is a Compute Engine virtual machine?1 point
Q3. What is the base-level organizing entity for creating and using Google Cloud resources and services?1 point
Quiz 3: Billing Quiz Answers
Q1. At what level in the Google Cloud resource hierarchy is billing set up?
- Individual users
Q2. Which type of quota resets at regular intervals?
- Rate quotas
- Allocation quotas
Quiz 4: Interacting with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of these ways to interact with give you access to the gcloud and kubectl commands? Choose all that are correct (2 correct answers).
- Cloud Shell
- Cloud SDK
- Cloud Console mobile app
Quiz 5: Introduction to Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. You are considering deploying a solution using containers on Google Cloud. What Google Cloud solutions are available to you that will provide a managed compute platform with native support for containers?
- Google Kubernetes Engine Clusters
- Compute Engine Autoscaling Groups
- Cloud Functions
- Container Registry
Q2. You are ready to start work building an application in Google Cloud. What Cloud IAM hierarchy should you implement for this project?
- Create a new folder inside your organization and create projects inside that folder for the resources.
- Create new projects for each of the component applications and create folders inside those for the resources.
- Create a new organization for the project and create all projects and resources inside the new organization.
- Create new projects and resources inside departmental folders for the resources needed by the component applications.
Q3. You are developing a new product for a customer and need to implement control structures in Google Cloud to help manage the Google Cloud resources consumed by the product and the billing for the customer account. What steps should you take to manage costs for this product and customer?
- Configure the billing account at the product folder level in the resource hierarchy.
- Configure the billing account for each project associated with the product.
- Set up budgets and alerts at the project folder level for the product.
- Configure quotas and limits for the product folders
Q4. You need to write some automated scripts to run periodic updates to the resources in your Google Cloud environment. What tools can you install in your own computers to allow you to run those scripts?
- The Cloud SDK
- The Google Cloud Console
- The Cloud Shell
- The Cloud Console Mobile app
Q5. One of the key characteristics of cloud computing is the concept of measured service. What is the primary customer benefit of the measured service aspect of cloud computing?
- You pay only for the resources you consume.
- You can get more resources as quickly as you need them.
- You share resources from a large pool enabling economies of scale.
- Resources can be allocated automatically.
Quiz 6: Introduction to Containers Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of these problems are containers intended to solve? Mark all that are correct (3 correct answers),
- Applications need a way to isolate their dependencies from one another.
- Packaging applications in virtual machines can be wasteful.
- It’s difficult to troubleshoot applications when they work on a developer’s laptop but fail in production.
- Some developers need parts of their applications to be Linux-based while other parts are Windows-based.
Quiz 7: Containers and Container Images Quiz Answers
Q1. Why do Linux containers use union file systems?
- To efficiently encapsulate applications and their dependencies into a set of clean, minimal layers
- To control an application’s maximum consumption of CPU time and memory
- To control what an application’s ability to see parts of the directory tree and IP addresses
- To give a container its own virtual memory address space
Q2. What is significant about the topmost layer in a container? Choose all that are true (2 correct answers).
- An application running in a container can only modify the topmost layer.
- The topmost layer’s contents are lost when the container is no longer running.
- Reading from or writing to the topmost layer requires special privileges.
- Reading from or writing to the topmost layer requires special software libraries.
Quiz 8: Introduction to Kubernetes Quiz Answers
Q1. When you use Kubernetes, you describe the desired state you want, and Kubernetes’s job is to make the deployed system conform to your desired state and to keep it there in spite of failures. What is the name for this management approach?
- Declarative configuration
- Imperative configuration
Q2. What is a stateful application?
- An application that requires data to be stored persistently
- A web front end
- An application that is not containerized
Quiz 9: Introduction to Google Kubernetes Engine Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the relationship between Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine?
- Google Kubernetes Engine is Kubernetes as a managed service.
- Google Kubernetes Engine is a closed-source variant of Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine are two names for the same thing.
Q2. What is the name for the computers in a Kubernetes cluster that can run your workloads?
- Control Planes
- Container images
Q3. Which of the following supports scaling a Kubernetes cluster as a whole?
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Compute Engine
Quiz 10: Containers and Kubernetes in Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. You are choosing technology for deploying applications, and you want to deliver them in lightweight, standalone, resource-efficient, portable packages. Which choice best meets those goals?
- Virtual Machines
- Executable files
Q2. You are classifying a number of your applications into workload types. Select the stateful applications in this list of applications. Choose all responses that are correct (2 correct responses).
- A shopping application that saves user shopping cart data between sessions.
- A gaming application that keeps track of user state persistently.
- Web server front end for your inventory system.
- Image recognition application that identifies product defects from images.
Q3. Google Compute Engine provides fine-grained control of costs. Which Compute Engine features provide this level of control?
- Fully customizable virtual machines
- Per-second billing
- Managed instance groups
- Billing budgets and alerts
- Autoscaling groups
Q4. You are developing a new solution and want to explore serverless application solutions. Which Google Cloud compute services provide serverless compute resources that you can use with containers?
- App Engine
- Compute Engine
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Cloud Functions
Q5. You are deploying a containerized application, and you want maximum control over how containers are configured and deployed. You want to avoid the operational management overhead of managing a full container cluster environment yourself. Which Google Cloud compute solution should you choose?
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Cloud Functions
Quiz 11: Kubernetes Concepts Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the difference between a pod and a container?
- A pod contains one or more containers.
- A container contains one or more pods.
- Pods and containers are two names for the name thing.
Quiz 12: The Kubernetes Control Plane Quiz Answers
Q1. Which control plane component is the only one with which clients interact directly?
Q2. Which control plane component is the cluster’s database?1 point
Q3. What is the role of the kubelet?
- To serve as Kubernetes’s agent on each node
- To maintain network connectivity among the Pods in a cluster
- To interact with underlying cloud providers
Quiz 13: Google Kubernetes Engine Concepts Quiz Answers
Q1. In GKE clusters, how are nodes provisioned?
- As Compute Engine virtual machines
- As abstract parts of the GKE service that are not exposed to Google Cloud customers
Q2. In GKE, how are control planes provisioned?
- As Compute Engine virtual machines
- As abstract parts of the GKE service that are not exposed to GCP customers
Q3. What is the purpose of configuring a regional cluster in GKE?
- To allow applications running in the cluster to withstand the loss of a zone
- To ensure that the cluster’s workloads are isolated from the public Internet
Quiz 14: Kubernetes Object Management Quiz Answers
Q1. In a manifest file for a Pod, in which field do you define a container image for the Pod?
Q2. What are Kubernetes namespaces useful for? Choose all that are correct (2 correct answers).
- Namespaces let you implement resource quotas across your cluster.
- Namespaces allow you to use object names that would otherwise be duplicates of one another.
- Namespaces partition Linux kernel resources.
- Namespaces make resources more secure,
Q3. What is the purpose of the Deployment object?
- To ensure that a defined set of Pods is running at any given time.
- To launch one or more Pods and ensure that a specified number of them successfully run to completion and exit.
- To launch one or more Pods on a time-based schedule.
Quiz 15: Kubernetes Controller Objects Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the purpose of a Service? Choose all that are true (2 correct answers)
- To provide a load-balancing network endpoint for Pods
- To allow you to choose how Pods are exposed
- To allow you to put constraints on Pods’ resource consumption
- To provide a way to inspect and diagnose code running in a Pod
Q2. If you are deploying applications in your Pods that need persistent storage, which controller type should you use?
Quiz 16: Kubernetes Architecture Quiz Answers
Q1. You are designing an application, and you want to ensure that the containers are located as close to each other as possible, in order to minimize latency. Which design decision helps meet this requirement?
- Place the containers in the same Pod.
- Place the containers in the same cluster.
- Place the containers in the same Namespace.
- Give the containers the same labels
Q2. Which Kubernetes component does the kubectl command connect to in order to carry out operations on a cluster?
Q3. You have deployed a new Kubernetes Engine regional cluster with four machines in the default pool for the first zone and left the number of zones at the default. How many Compute Engine machines are deployed and billed against your account?
- Ten. (Four nodes are deployed in the first zone and three nodes are deployed in two other zones because you selected the defaults.)
- Twelve. (Four nodes are deployed in each of three zones. A control plane node is deployed in each zone but it is not billed against your account.)
- Fifteen. (Four nodes and a single control plane are deployed to each of the three zones. A control plane node is deployed in each zone and it is billed against your account.)
- Sixteen. (Four nodes are deployed in primary and secondary zones in two regions, for a total of 4 zones and 16 nodes. A control plane node is deployed in each zone but it is not billed to your account.)
Q4. You need to ensure that the production applications running on your Kubernetes cluster are not impacted by test and staging deployments. Which features should you implement and configure to ensure that the resources for your production applications can be prioritized?
- Configure Namespaces for Test, Staging and Production and configure specific Kubernetes resource quotas for the test and staging Namespaces.
- Configure Namespaces for Test, Staging and Production and configure specific Kubernetes resource quotas for the Production Namespace.
- Configure resource requests for Test, Staging and Production and configure specific Kubernetes resource quotas for the Production Namespace.
- Configure labels for Test, Staging and Production and configure specific Kubernetes resource quotas for the Production Namespace.
Q5. When configuring storage for stateful applications, what steps must you take to provide file system storage inside your containers for data from your applications that will not be lost or deleted if your Pods fail or are deleted for any reason?
- You must create Volumes using network based storage to provide durable storage remote to the Pods and specify these in the Pods.
- You must mount NFS Volumes on each container in the Pod that requires durable storage.
- You must export the data from your applications to a remote service that preserves your data.
- You must create Volumes using local Storage on the Nodes and mount the Volumes inside your containers to provide durable storage.
Q6. You have a new logging and auditing utility that you need to deploy on all of the nodes within your cluster. Which type of controller should you use to handle this task?
Q7. You want to deploy multiple copies of your application so that you can load balance traffic across them. How should you deploy this application’s Pods to the production Namespace in your cluster?
- Create a Deployment manifest that specifies the number of replicas that you want to run.
- Create separate named Pod manifests for each instance of the application and deploy as many as you need.
- Deploy the Pod manifest multiple times until you have achieved the number of replicas required.
- Create a Service manifest for the LoadBalancer that specifies the number of replicas you want to run.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
80 thoughts on “Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 | All Weeks Assessment Answers[Latest Update!!]”
Hey there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
F*ckin’ amazing issues here. I’m very happy to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
Regards for helping out, superb information. “Hope is the denial of reality.” by Margaret Weis.
Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I¦d like to peer extra posts like this .
I will right away grab your rss as I can’t find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
You have remarked very interesting details! ps nice internet site. “By their own follies they perished, the fools.” by Homer.
Very neat article post.Really looking forward to read more.
Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
Hi , I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbled upon it on Yahoo , i will come back once again. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and help other people.
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .
It¦s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
Outstanding post, I think people should acquire a lot from this web site its very user pleasant.
I’m curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?
You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I believe I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent submit, I¦ll try to get the cling of it!
I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..
Thanks for every other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.
Good ?V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..
Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I am satisfied to search out so many useful information right here within the submit, we want work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
You have observed very interesting details! ps decent web site.
It?¦s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Hello.This article was extremely motivating, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
What¦s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.
Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you may remove me from that service? Thanks!
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!
Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
Thanks for the article, can you make it so I receive an email when you write a fresh post?
I’ve read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to create such a fantastic informative web site.
Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a perfect website.
Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great website.
Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
Lovely site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.
Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .
It is truly a great and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Rattling superb visual appeal on this website , I’d rate it 10 10.
I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for posting. “To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world sparkles with light.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!
I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often in order to check up on new posts
cialis 5mg canada purchase tadalafil pill best ed pill
I want to show thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this crisis. As a result of searching throughout the world wide web and seeing opinions that were not beneficial, I believed my life was gone. Being alive devoid of the approaches to the issues you’ve solved as a result of your good blog post is a critical case, as well as the ones which might have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn’t encountered your website. Your actual natural talent and kindness in dealing with almost everything was very helpful. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a subject like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot very much for this high quality and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to refer your web sites to anyone who needs tips on this situation.
I conceive this internet site holds some real good information for everyone. “The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.” by Aristotle.
Thank you for sharing with us, I think this website genuinely stands out : D.
This internet site is my inspiration , real superb design and style and perfect content.
I?¦ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i?¦m happy to express that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to do not put out of your mind this website and give it a glance regularly.
Great write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem with your web site in internet explorer, might test this… IE still is the market leader and a good component to people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.
I believe this is one of the such a lot vital info for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. However wanna commentary on some common things, The site taste is perfect, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
cefadroxil generic generic lamivudine oral propecia
estradiol order estrace order buy prazosin 2mg pill
fluconazole generic buy fluconazole 200mg online cheap buy ciprofloxacin 500mg online
buy generic mebendazole online mebendazole drug tadalafil for sale online
buy generic flagyl over the counter cephalexin 250mg ca order keflex 125mg online
buy avanafil generic voltaren cost order voltaren generic
indocin capsule order terbinafine generic order cefixime pill
generic tamoxifen 20mg cefuroxime pills buy ceftin 250mg online
buy generic trimox over the counter buy amoxicillin 250mg without prescription buy clarithromycin without a prescription
bimatoprost order online careprost cost trazodone drug
order clonidine 0.1 mg how to get spiriva without a prescription spiriva 9 mcg usa
purchase suhagra generic sildenafil oral purchase sildalis generic
purchase minocycline terazosin 5mg oral order actos 15mg without prescription
buy accutane online cheap isotretinoin 40mg brand zithromax ca
cialis 10mg price tadalafil 5mg canada tadalafil 20mg usa
buy azithromycin 500mg omnacortil 10mg without prescription gabapentin 600mg cost
stromectol 3 mg tablet the blue pill ed deltasone 5mg uk
buy generic lasix over the counter purchase albuterol buy albuterol inhaler
vardenafil 20mg sale hydroxychloroquine us oral hydroxychloroquine 200mg
altace online buy glimepiride 4mg uk buy arcoxia 60mg pill
I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..
buy mesalamine 400mg generic asacol 800mg us irbesartan order
buy generic benicar 10mg order calan depakote for sale
clobetasol online buy generic amiodarone order cordarone 100mg
acetazolamide 250mg usa azathioprine 25mg pills order imuran generic
brand lanoxin cost lanoxin 250 mg molnunat pills
Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your web site in internet explorer, could check this… IE still is the marketplace leader and a good component of other folks will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.
naprosyn 250mg for sale order lansoprazole 15mg online cheap order lansoprazole pills
buy albuterol generic cost protonix 20mg buy cheap phenazopyridine
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!