Hello Peers, Today we will share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders course launched by Coursera, free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
If you didn’t find this course for free, you can apply for financial ads to get this course for free. Click on the below link to for detailed process and Coursera financial Aid Answers.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Course
- Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Quiz Answers
- Week 01: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
- Quiz #4
- Week 02: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
- Quiz #5
- Week 03: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
- Quiz #6
- Week 04: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
- Quiz #7
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach very well and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Exam Answers in Bold Color below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Course
This Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders course is designed to have you think critically about the health effects of cannabis (i.e., marijuana) in the context of chronic pain, opioid use disorder, obesity, sleep dysfunction, and cancer.
Course Apply Link – Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders
Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Quiz Answers
Week 01: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
Which of the following is NOT a significant risk of using opioids to treat pain?
- Liver problems
- Worsening of pain over time
Which type of chronic pain is the worldwide leading cause of years lived with disability?
- Back pain
In the 2016 National Health survey, what percent of people had chronic pain?
Which of the following is an example of chronic pain?
- A stomach ache
- A stubbed toe
- A slap in the face
Opioid treatment poses a significant risk for addiction.
Week 02: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
Which of the following is a pharmacological treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)?
- Mindfulness training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12-Step program
Which of the following is a reason why opioids are so addictive?
- Opioids impact the mesolimbic dopamine system in the brain, so they produce a powerful reward effect.
- Certain social and environmental influences initiate opioid misuse/abuse
- All of the above are reasons why opioids are highly addictive
- Chronic use creates a tolerance for opiates, and attempts to quit or cut back result in withdrawal symptoms
Which is the most important brain region in terms of the rewarding effects of opioids and the region with the most opioid receptors?
- Ventral tegmental area (VTA)
- Prefrontal cortex
Which of the following is statements is NOT true regarding cannabis and opiates?
- Cannabis may help people reduce their opioid use by reducing withdrawal symptoms, anxiety, and craving
- Data suggest that cannabis products can be effective in treatment of pain, and could potentially substitute for pain control
- People are already using cannabis to treat their pain and reduce opioid use
- There is no need for clinical studies on whether cannabis products can address opioid misuse because a number of gold standard studies have already been conducted
According to this weeks lectures, what percent of heroin users started with prescription opioids?
Week 03: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
Which of these is not related to obesity?
- Type I Diabetes
- Food availability
- Sedentary behavior
Paradoxically, cannabis use is related to _______ BMI, _____ insulin function, and _______ rates of type 2 diabetes.
- Higher; worse; lower
- Lower; better; lower
- Higher; worse; higher
- Lower; better; higher
More than _____ of US adults (_____%) are currently overweight or obese.
- One-third; 68.8%
- Two-thirds; 29.8%
- One-third; 29.8%
- Two-thirds; 68.8%
Which of the following is false regarding diabetic neuropathy?
- The most common form in diabetes in peripheral neuropathy
- There is no known cure
- Cannabis might be used to treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- It is often treated with antipsychotics
In a large study on prediabetes, patients in which treatment group saw the most benefit?
- Intensive lifestyle intervention
Week 04: Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Coursera Quiz Answers
What is the most common reason cancer patients provided for using cannabis?
- Recent legalization of cannabis
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms (like depression)
- Physical symptoms
- Social pressure
Which of the following is true regarding cancer and the conversation surrounding THC and CBD?
- Patients should always start with high doses of THC to provide quick relief
- Data suggests that CBD increases anxiety in cancer patients
- Patients should always start with low doses of CBD to avoid harm
- There are little to no risks and there are possible benefits to taking a higher ratio of CBD to THC
One third of cancer cases are attributable to lifestyle and behavioral factors, including which of the following:
- Tobacco use
- Sleep problems
- Mood disturbance
While there is much we do not know about cannabis and cancer, which of the following statements is definitely FALSE?
- There is limited evidence of an association with cannabis use and testicular cancer
- There is evidence in rodents that cannabinoids have anti-tumor activity
- There is conclusive evidence that cannabis is a valid treatment for cancer in humans
- Using cannabis as one’s only cancer treatment can lead to disease progression
Benign tumors spread into and invade nearby tissues.
We will Update These Answers Soon.
More About This Course
This Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders course is designed to have you think critically about the health effects of cannabis (i.e., marijuana) in the context of chronic pain, opioid use disorder, obesity, sleep dysfunction and cancer.
We’ll learn about the epidemiology and etiology of these conditions, the harms/benefits of current treatments, and learn how to evaluate the literature on cannabis for these conditions. We will discuss special considerations for using cannabis for these conditions, such as dose, timing, side effects, and drug interactions. Lastly, we’ll discuss how it is being used in the context of palliative care. Obtaining this knowledge will be helpful in terms of informing public policy, public health, and personal decisions regarding the use of cannabis products.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- cannabis and health
- Chronic Pain Management
- mood and anxiety disorders
- psychology research
- CBD and THC
Read Also Articles:
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning Coursera Courses Quiz Answers
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction Coursera Quiz Answers | Get Free Coursera Verified Certificate in 2021
- Oral Communication for Engineering Leaders Coursera Quiz Answer [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyze Phase Coursera Quiz Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship Coursera Exam Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.