Hello Peers, Today we will share all week’s assessment and quiz answers of the Cloud Computing Foundations course launched by Coursera, free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
If you didn’t find this course for free, you can apply for financial ads to get this course for free. Click on the below link to for detailed process and Coursera financial Aid Answers.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
- About The Coursera
- About Cloud Computing Foundations Course
- Cloud Computing Foundations Quiz Answers
- Week 01: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
- Quiz 01: Confirming Free Tier Cloud Accounts
- Week 02: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 03: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 04: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
- Week 05: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
- More About This Course
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach very well and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Cloud Computing Foundations Exam Answers in Bold Color below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Cloud Computing Foundations from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Cloud Computing Foundations Course
In this course, you will learn how to build foundational Cloud computing infrastructure, including websites involving serverless technology and virtual machines.
Course Apply Link – Cloud Computing Foundations
Cloud Computing Foundations Quiz Answers
Week 01: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Confirming Free Tier Cloud Accounts
Q1. I have created my free tier account with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Not yet
Q2. I have created my free tier account with Microsoft Azure.
- Not yet
Q3. I have created my free tier account with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Not yet
Week 02: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Effective Technical Communication Quiz
Q1. A former startup engineering manager mentions that often “Agile” project management alone is not enough to ship a minimum viable product (MVP). What could help?
- Aggressive Management with frequent daily check-ins
- Rockstar Developer
- DevOps Best Practices
Q2. What is an example of repeatable technical documentation?
- Jupyter Notebook with C:\ path to load data
- Jupyter Notebook loading data from publicly accessible URL
- Jupyter Notebook with 3rd party library imports
Q3. What is an advantage of a hosted Jupyter Notebook like CoLab versus a self-hosted Jupyter?
- The notebooks are always faster
- It runs any language
- The notebook runtime is portable
Q4. Which of the following traits is a characteristic of an effective team?
- A powerful boss
- A clear, elevating goal
- Tight deadlines
Q5. What are the advantages of using a spreadsheet to plan out a project?
- This means the project is an “agile” project that uses “scrum”
- A spreadsheet will show you exactly what is going to happen as you move your project forward.
- Easy to create three month plan week by week
Q6. What is an example of a project management Anti-Pattern?
- Setting weekly goals
- Skipping weekly demos
- Doing initial planning and scoping
Q7. What is an example of a “Triple Threat” skill to improve hireability?
- Using a recruiter
- Getting Certified
- Applying to many jobs
Q8. What is one advantage of the Markdown language for documentation?
- The format is easy to work with
- It compiles to C code
Q9. What is an example of critical thinking building block skill?
- Watching Television
- Reading a Social Media Newsfeed daily
- Reading “slow” content in the form of books
Q10. What is an example of pseudoscience?
- The moon landing was faked
- Vaccines limit the spread of diseases
- Calculus is the study of infinity
Week 03: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Cloud Onboarding Quiz
Q1. What is Continuous Integration?
- A tool made by a Big Tech company?
- A Unit Test
- Automatic testing
Q2. What is an advantage of a Cloud-based development environment?
- Does not require internet access
- Deep integration
Q3. What is GitHub Actions?
- A monitoring service
- A SaaS (Software as a Service) Continuous Integration (CI)
- Billing system
Q4. What problem does a Makefile solve?
- Consistent way to run commands
- Continuous Integration
Q5. What can an Azure Cloud Shell be used for?
- Computational problems
- Storing big data
- Running Azure commands
Q6. What is Continuous Delivery (CD)?
- Automated Load Testing
- A new employee called “Release Manager”
- A process that ensures code is always in a deployable state
Q7. What GCP service provides an interactive prompt to run commands?
- Google Cloud Shell
- Google App Engine
Q8. Why use Continuous Delivery (CD) to deploy?
- Increase velocity
- Can eliminate most project management
- Do not need to test anymore
Q9. What type of testing can uncover usability bugs in software?
- Functional Testing
- Load Testing
- Unit Testing
Q10. What does linting do?
- Checks Syntax
- Unit Testing
- Load Testing
Week 04: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Cloud Service Model Quiz
Q1. Which is an example of a Cloud delivery model?
- Data Center
- Web Framework
Q2. What is an advantage of a static site?
- Uses Python
- Uses PHP
Q3. What is an appropriate use case for a Virtual Machine?
- PaaS applications
- Try out an idea
- Static Site
Q4. What type of service is Google App Engine (GAE)?
Q5. What is AWS Lambda?
- Virtual Machines
- Serverless Technology
Q6. What does Comparative Advantage mean for Cloud computing?
- Buy low sell high
- Focus on your strengths
- Do everything well
Q7. What is Elastic Beanstalk?
- PaaS offering on GCP
- PaaS offering on Azure
- PaaS offering on AWS
Q8. What is a Spot Instance?
- A low-powered Virtual Machine
- A high-powered Virtual Machine
- A Virtual Machine you bid on like an auction
Q9. What is a Function as a Service (FaaS)?
- AWS Lambda
- AWS EC2
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Q10. What is Amazon S3?
- Streaming Service
- Object Storage
- Block Storage
Week 05: Cloud Computing Foundations Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: DevOps Principles Quiz
Q1. What is the use case for Infrastructure as Code (IaC)?
- Consistent infrastructure
- Human QA for Ops
Q2. What is DevOps?
- A plugin for the build server
- Combination of best practices for both Development and Operations
- Something only the scrum master can implement
Q3. What is Terraform?
Q4. What is MLOps?
- A monitoring solution
- DevOps best practices applied to Machine Learning
- A job title
Q5. What type of technology is Hugo
- Static Website Generator
- Virtual Machine
Q6. Why use a lint deployment process?
- Compile code
- Catch bugs before they deploy
- Speed up code
Q7. Why is Python a good language for DevOps?
- Microservices apps
- Monolithic apps
- Web frameworks
Q8. What is a Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
- A series of steps in a build process
Q9. Why is Flask useful in a Machine Learning engineering project?
- DevOps friendly Microservice framework
- It is heavily Object Oriented (OO)
- It has an admin interface
Q10. Why are Python functions so powerful for Microservices?
- They create objects
- They are multi-threaded
- They are easy to use as Microservices
More About This Course
Welcome to the first course in the Building Cloud Computing Solutions at Scale Specialization! In this course, you will learn how to build foundational Cloud computing infrastructure, including websites involving serverless technology and virtual machines. You will also learn how to apply Agile software development techniques to projects which will be useful in building portfolio projects and global-scale Cloud infrastructures.
This course is ideal for beginners as well as intermediate students interested in applying Cloud computing to data science, machine learning and data engineering. Students should have beginner level Linux and intermediate level Python skills. For your project in this course, you will build a statically hosted website using the Hugo framework, AWS Code Pipelines, AWS S3 and GitHub.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Cloud Computing
Read Also Articles:
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning Coursera Courses Quiz Answers
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction Coursera Quiz Answers | Get Free Coursera Verified Certificate in 2021
- Oral Communication for Engineering Leaders Coursera Quiz Answer [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Six Sigma Advanced Analyze Phase Coursera Quiz Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
- Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship Coursera Exam Answers [Updated Answers‼️] 2021
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Cloud Computing Foundations Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.