Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Template course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Course
This accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud with a focus on Compute Engine.
Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, virtual machines, and applications services. You will learn how to use the Google Cloud through the console and Cloud Shell.
You’ll also learn about the role of a cloud architect, approaches to infrastructure design, and virtual networking configuration with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, and Firewall rules.
Prerequisites: To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
The course is well balanced for a beginner in GCP and the knowledge is sufficient to peruse our own research of the services explained here. In the Google Cloud Platform: Core services, there are an extensive amount of questions available throughout the course.
Course Apply Link – Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 01 Quiz Answers
Module Quiz -01:
Q1. Which of the following does not allow you to interact with Google Cloud?
- Cloud Explorer
- REST-based API
- Google Cloud Console
- Cloud Shell
Q2. What is the difference between Google Cloud Console and Cloud Shell?
- Google Cloud Console is a command-line tool, while Cloud Shell is a graphical user interface
- Cloud Shell is a command-line tool, while Google Cloud Console is a graphical user interface
- There is no difference as these tools are 100% identical.
- Cloud Shell is a locally installed tool, while Google Cloud Console is a temporary virtual machine.
Module Quiz – 02
Q1. In Google Cloud, what is the minimum number of IP addresses that a VM instance needs?
- One: Only an internal IP address
- Two: One internal and one external IP address
- Three: One internal, one external and one alias IP address
Q2. What are the three types of networks offered by the Google Cloud?
- Zonal, regional, and global
- Gigabit network, 10-gigabit network, and 100-gigabit network
- Default network, auto network, and custom network.
- IPv4 unicast network, IPv4 multicast network, IPv6 network
Q3. What is one benefit of applying firewall rules by tag rather than by address?
- Tags help organizations track firewall billing.
- Tags in network traffic help with network sniffing.
- Tags on firewall rules control which ephemeral IP addresses VMs will receive.
- When a VM is created with a matching tag, the firewall rules apply irrespective of the IP address it is assigned.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 02 Quiz Answers
Q1. Which statement is true of Virtual Machine Instances in Compute Engine?
- Compute Engine uses VMware to create Virtual Machine Instances.
- A VM in Compute Engine always maps to a single hardware computer in a rack.
- In Compute Engine, a VM is a networked service that simulates the features of a computer.
- All Compute Engine VMs are single tenancy and do not share CPU hardware.
Q2. What are sustained use discounts?
- Purchase commitments for specific resources you know you will use
- Per-second billing that starts after a 1-minute minimum
- Discounts you receive by using preemptible VM instances
- Automatic discounts that you get for running specific Compute Engine resources for a significant portion of the billing month
Q3. Which statement is true of persistent disks?
- Persistent disks are always HDDs (magnetic spinning disks).
- Persistent disks are encrypted by default.
- Persistent disks are physical hardware devices connected directly to VMs.
- Once created, a persistent disk cannot be resized.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Template Quiz of Google Cloud Fundamentals of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.