Indian airlines Indigo has issued a notice of appointment on behalf of Associate Junior chief technology officer QA & TS. Applicants who have graduated with a B.Tech/B.E degree in various courses may apply for this appointment. In addition, the final year you can apply for an Associate post at Indigo Recruitment 2021. Candidates and stakeholders can read the details below and can apply online at Indigo Career.
Start date: 06/05/2021
Last day to use: Asap
|Organization name||Indigo Airlines|
|Post Name||Associate JTO QA&TS and JTO- PLM|
|No of vacancies||As per recruitment|
|Salary||₹14,000 to 26,000/-|
|Final Year Eligible||There is no statement in official notification but you can apply.|
|Job location||Gurugram, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi|
Job Description for Indigo Airlines (QA & TS)
- CAME (Continuous Demonstration of Air Quality Management)
- TPM (Technical Process Manual)
- Familiarize yourself with AMOS and learn to capture a wide variety of data from Modules as required in QATS.
- Familiarize yourself with the various Reports, Forms, Assessment Schedules used in QATS.
- Collaborate with the Technical Police and assist them in various day-to-day operations to obtain practical information.
- Familiarity with various vertical operating procedures on QATS such as Record Category, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Phase, Reliability etc.
- Assist in performing any projects / data analysis or any other assignment assigned by QM from time to time.
- Any other assignments assigned by Sectional Head / QM.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / mechanical / aeronautical) / AME.
Job Description of Indigo Airlines (PLM)
- Flight, Flight Management, Adjustment Plans with limited flight downtime.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repairs to aircraft parts.
- Design and supply of building materials, savings, tools and equipment
- Acquisition and parcel support
- Long-term flight maintenance plans include aircraft hire, service access, C testing, etc.
- Insurance, warranty, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management
- Contact / Upgrade Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Courses / Implementation Programs and Procedures etc.
- Know and comply with its security and accountability obligations as set out in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter on Security Policy and Objectives.
For More Information you can watch the Video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Course coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this NASA Free Certificate