- About The Coursera
- About Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Infrastructure and Application Modernization course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Infrastructure and Application Modernization Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Infrastructure and Application Modernization: Google Cloud Fundamentals from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud
Many traditional enterprises use legacy systems and applications that often struggle to achieve the scale and speed needed to meet modern customer expectations. Business leaders and IT decision-makers constantly have to choose between maintenance of legacy systems and investing in innovative new products and services.
This course explores the challenges of an outdated IT infrastructure and how businesses can modernize it using cloud technology. It begins by exploring the different compute options available in the cloud and the benefits of each, before turning to application modernization and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
The course also considers a range of Google Cloud solutions that can help businesses to better develop and manage their systems, such as Compute Engine, App Engine, and Apigee.
Course Apply Link – Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud
Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Module 01: Modernizing IT Infrastructure with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. Aarav is a Chief Technical Officer and is considering using public cloud services, specifically to modernize their company’s IT infrastructure. Which of the following can Aarav use to build a business case for using an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution? Select the correct answer.
- IT expenditure shifts from operational to capital.
- Maintenance work is outsourced to the cloud provider.
- Computer hardware shifts from hybrid to on-premises.
- Web application security is managed by the cloud provider.
Q2. Which specific cloud computing feature helps businesses serve their customers without service interruption and in a cost-effective way? Select the correct answer.
- Large Network Access
- On-demand service
Q3. A national hotel chain is using a combination of on-premises data centers and public cloud services for their IT infrastructure. What type of IT infrastructure model is this? Select the correct answer.1 point
- Hybrid cloud
Q4. What do containers recreate or virtualize? Select the correct answer.1 point
- Operating systems
- Virtual machines
Q5. App Engine, Cloud Functions, and Cloud Run are all what type of Google Cloud compute option? Select the correct answer.
- Software computing
- Hybrid computing
- Serverless computing
- VM-based computing
Module 02: Modernizing Applications with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Q1. A financial services firm wants to migrate an existing application to the cloud but doesn’t want to risk service downtime. For this reason, they have chosen to opt for redundancy and build a new application in the cloud while continuing to run their old application on-premises. Which standard pattern of cloud migration describes this scenario? Select the correct answer.
- Invent in greenfield
- Change then move
- Invent in brownfield
- Move then change
Q2. Sajid is a developer for an online apparel retail company. What kind of architecture should he use for the applications he develops, and why? Select the correct answer.
- Monolithic pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- Client-server pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- API gateway pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- Microservice pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
Q3. What is Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)? Select the correct answer.
- An open-source container-orchestration system.
- A Google Cloud managed service for container orchestration.
- An open-source virtual machine (VM) integration system.
- A Google Cloud managed service for virtual machine (VM) integration
Q4. What is App Engine? Select the correct answer.
- An application for visibility and management into backend software platforms.
- A platform for managing the software and infrastructure required to run your code.
- An application for powering the hardware and data services for scalable features.
- A platform for building scalable web applications and mobile backends
Q5. The technology team of a pharmaceutical business decides to adopt an automated continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) approach. What is the primary value of using a CI/CD approach for the overall business? Select the correct answer.1 point
- It allows developers to build using APIs.
- It improves the security of services and solutions.
- It prevents infrastructure failures and downtime.
- It increases application release velocity and reliability.
Module 03: The Value of APIs Quiz answers
Q1. Why do legacy systems struggle to meet modern consumer expectations? Select the correct answer.
- They ineffectively process batch data.
- They scale slowly.
- They only serve real-time data.
- They rapidly surpass physical capacity.
Q2. What is the function of APIs? Select the correct answer.
- They offer hybrid data storage.
- They enable integration between systems.
- They provide real-time analytics.
- They enable rapid autoscaling of data.
Q3. How can businesses use APIs to unlock value from their legacy systems? Select the correct answer.
- By re-architecting their legacy systems.
- By monitoring cloud resource usage of new applications.
- By analyzing data from new applications.
- By gaining access to data stored in legacy systems.
Q4. Michelle wants to manage her team’s APIs and provide security policies for identity verification, authentication, and access control. What Google Cloud solution should she choose? Select the correct answer.
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Cloud Identity
Q5. What is a critical outcome of API management? Select the correct answer.
- Updating and repairing outdated business components.
- Digitizing and modernizing siloed business data.
- Measuring and tracking business performance.
- Distributing and creating regular new business features.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Template Quiz of Google Cloud Fundamentals of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.