Hello Learners, Today we are going to share LinkedIn Sharepoint Skill Assessment Answers. So, if you are a LinkedIn user, then you must give Skill Assessment Test. This Assessment Skill Test in LinkedIn is totally free and after completion of Assessment, you’ll earn a verified LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇 that will display on your profile and will help you in getting hired by recruiters.
Who can give this Skill Assessment Test?
Any LinkedIn User-
- Wants to increase chances for getting hire,
- Wants to Earn LinkedIn Skill Badge🥇🥇,
- Wants to rank their LinkedIn Profile,
- Wants to improve their Programming Skills,
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skill,
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer etc.,
- Any students who want to start a career in Data Science,
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures,
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Here, you will find Sharepoint Quiz Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of LinkedIn Sharepoint Skill Assessment.
69% of professionals think verified skills are more important than college education. And 89% of hirers said they think skill assessments are an essential part of evaluating candidates for a job.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Q1. Which permission allows a user to create lists and document libraries, edit pages, apply themes?
Q2. What happens when a file is deleted in SharePoint?
- It is permanently deleted.
- It appears in the second-stage Recycle Bin.
- It appears in the SharePoint Recycle Bin.
- It remains on the list but is marked as deleted.
Q3. You are creating a new SharePoint subsite. From the following image, which template would you select to create a site that features scorecards, dashboards, and access to PerformancePoint Services content?
- Basic Search Centre
- Business Intelligence Centre
- Records Centre
- Enterprise Search Centre
Q4. You have enabled cloud hybrid search in your organization. What capability does this feature enable?
- the ability to search across any web app
- the ability to search across multiple site collections
- the ability to search both cloud and on-premises SharePoint sites
- the ability to search SharePoint and OneDrive
Q5. A user wants to place an OneDrive document into SharePoint. How can the user accomplish this?
- 1. In the OneDrive web app, select file 2. Select Move to from the ribbon 3. Select the destination site 4. Select the destination folder
- 1. In the OneDrive web app, select the file 2. Select Move to from the ribbon 3. Select the destination site
- 1. In the OneDrive web app, select the file 2. Select the destination site 3. Select the destination folder 4. Select Move to from the ribbon
- 1. In the OneDrive web app, select the file 2. Select the destination site 3. Select the destination folder
Q6. A user wants to know what options are available when versioning is enabled. Which choice is not a versioning option?
- Indicate who should see the draft items in this document library.
- Require documents to be checked out before they can be edited.
- Open behavior for browser-enabled documents is the default.
- Require content approval for submitted items.
Q7. You are building a workflow between applications in a SharePoint site. How do you test a workflow functionality?
- Allow a workflow to manually start
- Create a new task list as a part of the workflow
- Assign security permissions for the workflow
- Allow a workflow to automatically start
Q8. In SharePoint what unique feature does a Document Set provide?
- file templates
- folder and file permissions
- folder-assigned metadata
Q9. In a SharePoint online subscription, where is a user’s identity managed?
- Windows Server
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 admin center
- Microsoft 365 Security
Q10. You want to use powershell to retrieve a list of users that are members of the Viewers group in a SharePoint site. Which command do you use?
- Get -SPUserSettingsProviderManager -Web ‘https://sharepoint.contoso.com’ -Group ‘Viewers’
- Get -SPUser ‘https://sharepoint.contoso.com’ -Group ‘Viewers’
- Get -SPUserSettingsProvider -Web ‘https://sharepoint.contoso.com’ -Group ‘Viewers’
- Get -SPUser -Web ‘https://sharepoint.contoso.com’ -Group ‘Viewers’
Q11. What is the default state of a document checkout in a SharePoint library?
- not configured
Q12. Which cloud-based tool can you use to add form responses to a SharePoint list?
- Power Automate
Q13. You have created a workflow using the default issue tracking app. Unlike the tasks list, items are not being synchronized to Outlook tasks. Which statement explains the cause and remedy?
- The app is not configured properly through list settings and needs to be re-created
- The default issue tracking app does not support Outlook synchronization and needs to be customized
- The SharePoint version is not version 2013 or newer, which is required to support this feature
- The app is not configured properly through list settings and needs to be modified
Q14. You are creating a new calendar list item in a SharePoint site. You want all users of this calendar to use the offline sync feature with the Outlook client. What steps do you include when creating instructions for users?
- 1. In the ribbon, select the Calendar tab. 2. Select the calendar in SharePoint. 3. Select Connect to Outlook 4. Confirm the connection to the calendar.
- 1. Select the calendar in SharePoint. 2. Select Connect to Outlook. 3. In the ribbon, select the Calendar tab. 4. Confirm the connection to the calendar.
- 1. Select the calendar in SharePoint. 2. In the ribbon, select the Calendar tab 3. Select Connect to Outlook. 4. Confirm the connection to the calendar.
- 1. Select the calendar in SharePoint. 2. In the ribbon, select the Calendar tab. 3. Confirm the connection to the calendar. 4. Select Connect to Outlook.
Q15. When a group-connected site is created in SharePoint who is assigned as the owner?
- The top-level site owner
- The group owner
- The site creator
- The the SharePoint admin
Q16. Which SharePoint component can use values such as text, choice, currency, and lookup?
- RSS Viewer web part
Q17. What must you do when syncing a document library to the local computer?
- Enable documents to be available when online.
- Select Always keep on this device.
- Sign in to OneDrive.com.
- Sign in to OneDrive.
Q18. What type of SharePoint object is SharePoint library?
Q19. Which SharePoint feature can you activate for items related to litigation, investigation or audit?
- Metadata navigation and Filtering
- Content Organizer
- Following Content
Q20. When you create a user in Office365 to which SharePoint permissions group is the user automatically added as a member?
- Time Site members
- Time Site visitors
- Everyone except external users
Q21. You need to customize the navigation for a site to include a link to a new library. Which area do you need to edit?
- site template
- site permissions
- Quick Launch
- web part
Q22. Which statement is true about SharePoint site collections?
- A site collection can exist in multiple databases, however one content database can hold only one site collection.
- A site collection can exist in only one content database and one content database can hold only one site collection.
- A site collection can exist in only one content database, however one content database can hold multiple site collections.
- A site collection can exist in multiple databases and one content database can hold multiple site collections.
Q23. A user has requested that a group of documents be hidden from a SharePoint site’s search capabilities. How do you access this setting?
- Library settings > Advanced settings
- Site contents > Edit
- Site settings > Result types
- Library setting > Audience targeting settings
Q24. According to a user, a SharePoint list is performing slowly and search results are not accurate. How can you assist in improving the list?
- Change item-level permissions.
- Allow management of content types.
- Change the list of experience type.
- Set automatic index management.
Q25. A new user in your organization needs the most restrictive SharePoint permissions available, with the exception of being able to add, edit and delete lists, view, add, update and delete list items and documents. Which permissions level do you grant the user?
Q26. You would like to manage SharePoint using PowerShell. What step must you complete first?
- Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell
- Get-Command Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell
- Add-PSSnapin -Module: “Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell”
- Get-Command -Module “Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell”
Q27. Which command do you use to view all SharePoint site collection with PowerShell?
- Get-SPSite -Limit All | Format-Table -property URL,ContentDatabase
- Get-SPSite -Limit All | Format-Table -property URL
- Get-SPWebApplication | Format-Table -property URL,ConnectDatabase
- Get-SPWebApplication | Get-SPSite -Limit All | Format-Table -property URL,ContentDatabase
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Answers of Sharepoint Skill Assessment available on LinkedIn for free and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes Sharepoint Assessment Quiz is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication towards learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get you skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desire skill test quiz and complete your assessment.