- About The Coursera
- About Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Course
- Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Quiz Answers
- Week 1 Quiz Answers
- Week 2
- Week 3
Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quizzes answers of the Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Course
The sixth course in the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Certificate, Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores, is called “Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores.” This course looks at how businesses and individuals sell products online, including how to use popular platforms like Shopify. You will go through the steps of making a fake online shop. To do this, you’ll need to set up a Shopify store, fill it out with the right information, and create product listings. You will learn about e-commerce customer outreach methods like ads and campaigns that can be used to reach customers online.
Google employees who work in the field will show you the best tools and resources used on the job and guide you through hands-on activities and examples that simulate common digital marketing and e-commerce tasks.
Learners who finish all seven courses in this programme will be ready to apply for entry-level jobs in digital marketing and e-commerce. There’s no need to have done this before.
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Know the most important e-commerce strategies and methods
- Talk about how to do market research and product research. – Use Shopify to set up a fake online store.
- Use Google Ads to reach online shoppers.
- Explain how seasonality and trends affect online businesses.
- Use best practises to create an interesting online experience for customers. – Describe the order fulfilment process, from checkout to shipping and delivery.
- Improve the way customers check out.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand essential e-commerce strategies and practices
- Explain what e-commerce stores and platforms are and how they work
- Create an engaging customer experience online using best practices
- Set up a mock e-commerce store using Shopify
Course Apply Link – Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Quiz Answers
Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Test your knowledge: Why e-commerce?
Q1. Which e-commerce type, such as photos, music files, or online courses, can you download to your device?
- Physical goods
- Digital goods
Q2. Which e-commerce type does a person provide online such as a tutoring lesson or health coaching session?
- Digital goods
- Physical goods
Q3. Fill in the blank: E-commerce includes two types of businesses, online-only and _.
Q4. Why would a store with a physical location make their products available for sale online? Select three.
- Online shopping can drive in-store traffic.
- Customers enjoy browsing inventory online.
- The majority of customers shop online first.
- It is easier to contact customers.
Quiz 2: Weekly challenge 1
Q1. Fill in the blank: Digital goods and physical goods are examples of _.
- primary and secondary research
- demographics to consider when conducting market research
- software that allows a company to sell products or services online
- things that can be sold online through e-commerce
Q2. Health coaching, business consulting, or graphic design are examples of which type of e-commerce?
- Physical goods
- Digital goods
Q3. Which of the following are challenges in e-commerce? Select all that apply.
- Lack of in-person customer service
- Cost of shipping
- Difficulty stocking new products
- Higher rate of returns
Q4. Fill in the blank: Completion of an activity that contributes to the success of a business is called _.
Q5. Fill in the blank: An “add to cart” button on a product page or a link that says “sign up to subscribe to our newsletter” on a website’s homepage are examples of _.
- market research
- net profit margin
- calls to action
Q6. Fill in the blank: In e-commerce, research that includes conducting surveys or interviews, direct observation, or focus groups is called _.
- specialization research
- primary research
- profit research
- exploratory research
Q7. Which of the following are benefits to a company using market research to better understand customers? Select all that apply.
- The ability to determine the net profit for a product
- The opportunity to build a brand that customers can identify with
- The opportunity to hire an e-commerce analyst
- The ability to create an effective strategy for spending a marketing budget
Q8. Which of the following equations would allow a company to calculate the net profit of a product?
- Total expenses / total revenue
- Total revenue − total expenses
- Total revenue + total expenses
- Total expenses x total revenue
Q9. How does a business acquire the items they want to sell to customers?
- Product sourcing
Q10. Which of the following are reasons why storytelling is an important part of branding? Select all that apply.
- Customers want to know how the company is making a difference in the world.
- Customers want to feel good about their purchases.
- Customers want to write reviews of negative experiences they have with products.
- Customers want to understand the values that a company upholds.
Quiz 1: Test your knowledge: E-commerce platforms
Q1. Fill in the blank: _ allows businesses to do things like add and update products, manage customer orders, receive payments, handle shipping and fulfillment, and more—all in one place.
- A search engine platform
- An e-commerce platform
- An internet platform
- An on-demand platform
Q2. Which of the following are ways Shopify makes it easy for businesses to have an online store? Select all that apply.
- Shopify offers support in building out a brick-and-mortar location for its customers.
- Shopify provides multiple plans businesses can choose from based on their budget and other needs.
- Shopify offers an all-in-one solution for businesses of all sizes.
- Shopify’s software is designed to be user-friendly, with no coding or developer knowledge necessary.
Q3. Which of the following are features that Shopify offers? Select all that apply.
- Payment processing
- Analytics and reporting
- Delivery services
- 24/7 support
Quiz 2: Weekly challenge 2
Q1. Fill in the blank: A store that sells its products online is called _.
- a franchise
- a convenience store
- a consignment store
- an e-commerce store
Q2. Which of the following website features provides information about a specific item sold in an online store?
- Search page
- Home page
- Digital shopping cart
- Product detail page
Q3. Fill in the blank: When a website is __ that means it has been specifically designed to work on all types of devices, including computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Q4. Which of the following are e-commerce platforms? Select all that apply.
Q5. Which of the following are advantages to open-source software? Select all that apply.
- Complete control over a website’s design and function
- Endless customization options
- No coding skills necessary
- All-in-one solution with hosting, security, and customer service
Q6. Which of the following are disadvantages to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)? Select all that apply.
- Coding skills necessary
- Payment methods may be limited
- Customization may be limited
- Integration may be limited
Q7. Fill in the blank: _ is a unique code that retailers use to identify a product and helps the retailer track inventory and sales numbers.
- Hex code
Q8. Which of the following can be done in the marketing dashboard of a Shopify account? Select all that apply.
- Ability to create campaigns for ads, email, social media, and other marketing channels
- Ability to create discounts that apply automatically to a customer’s cart
- Ability to review an overview of key metrics like total sales, conversion rate, and average order value
- Ability to automate campaigns to display ads and send messages based on customer behavior
Q9. Which of the following would a company need to create a Google Merchant Center account?
- At least one existing Google account
- A verified website and business
- A team member with technical coding skills
- Up-to-date product data on their e-commerce store, including pricing, availability, and shipping information
Q10. What is the purpose of adding multiple sales channels in Shopify?
- To access the original source code of a website
- To create discounts to manage promotions
- To make it easier to sell products in more than one place
- To ensure secure checkout
Quiz 1: Test your knowledge: Basics of online ads
Q1. Fill in the blank: _ is a form of marketing which uses the internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers.
- Online advertising
- Direct mail advertising
- Billboard advertising
- Word-of-mouth advertising
Q2. Define CPM.
- The revenue of an advertisement per 10,000 impressions
- The cost of an advertisement per 1,000 impressions
- The cost of an advertisement per 10,000 impressions
- The revenue of an advertisement per 1,000 impressions
Q3. Which of the following are benefits of online advertising? Select three.
- It gathers data for effective brand strategizing.
- It has global reach capabilities.
- It is cost effective.
- It is challenging and time intensive.
Q4. Google Discovery campaigns are _.
- effective at sharing educational or informational content such as product demonstrations, product reviews, or explainer videos
- created by using Facebook Ads
- campaigns that show a business’ relevant ads to people who are most likely to be interested in them
- used mainly for shopping
Quiz 2: Test your knowledge: How to place online ads
Q1. Fill in the blank: _ is a tool that creates and initiates a plan for how to promote products or services on Google’s vast network of search results, media, and tools.
- A web page
- A campaign
Q2. Which types of ad campaigns are commonly used for e-commerce? Select all that apply.
Q3. Which type of ad campaign is ideal for an e-commerce retailer looking to sell their product inventory?
- Video campaign
- Display campaign
- Search campaign
- Shopping campaign
Q4. Consider the following scenario:
Adrian forgot to order cupcakes for a birthday celebration. He needs to be able to pick up two dozen cupcakes before the local bakeries close.
He goes to Google Search and types in “cupcakes.” But there is a problem. He is met with nearly seven billion search results. Adrian is overwhelmed and has to spend a significant amount of time filtering through the results.
What type of campaign would have made it easier to find a bakery in his area that offers cupcakes?
- A Display campaign
- A Shopping campaign
- A Search campaign
- A Video campaign
Q5. What does a digital marketer have control over when they use a Search, Shopping, Display, or Video campaign? Select all that apply.
- Customer feedback
- Conversion metrics
- Specific goals
Quiz 3: Test your knowledge: Seasonality in e-commerce
Q1. Fill in the blank: Those in the e-commerce industry use _ to determine when a business will receive a potential increase or slowdown in revenue sales.
- smart bidding
Q2. What should a company’s goal be for off-season marketing?
- Build a strong brand awareness that will drive customers to their site during their on-season.
- Create parallel marketing ads to the competition in order to increase website traffic during their off-season.
- Focus on e-commerce holiday items, like back to school events and cyber sales week that will entice customers to visit their site during their on-season.
- Drive speciality and weather related products that will result in the most financial gain during the off-season.
Q3. Which of the following are off-season marketing strategies? Select all that apply.
- Promote other products on the company’s website
- Create great quality content
- Increase social media presence
- Start a Display campaign
Q4. Which of the following are smart bidding strategies? Select two.
- Establish return on investment (ROI)
- Set return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Use pay-per-action (PPA)
- Maximize conversions
Q5. How can a digital marketer plan for seasonality? Select all that apply.
- Use Performance Planner
- Consider new customer acquisition
- Determine the bidding strategy
- Use geographical segmentation
Quiz 4: Test your knowledge: How to optimize an e-commerce businesses’ sales
Q1. How can a digital marketer optimize their e-commerce strategy? Select all that apply.
- Conduct more research on industry booms and slumps
- Simplify the buying process
- Follow the lead of their competitors
- Reconsider pricing
Q2. What is vital for a digital marketer to know when planning ahead for seasonal trends and events?
- When their competition will roll out a new social media marketing campaign
- When they might experience a spike or slow down in e-commerce traffic
- Where influencers are driving the most consumer traffic
- Where to market on-season advertising campaigns
Q3. Fill in the blank: Digital marketers and e-commerce analysts can use _ to identify possible peakdays for their industry.
- Smart Bidding
- Search campaigns
- Google Trends
- Google Ads
Q4. Fill in the blank: Once a digital marketer identifies customers’ _, they can use resources provided by their e-commerce platform to simplify the purchase experience.
- spending limits
- browser history
- pain points
- digital fluency
Q5. Consider the following scenario:
A company wants to optimize their e-commerce strategy. Their digital marketer recommends reconsidering their pricing, but they want to make their products’ price competitive with other retailers.
How can they reconsider their pricing in order to be competitive with other retailers?
- By using geographical segmentation, so they better understand what their customers can spend
- By investing in Google Trends, so they learn how other retailers price their products
- By adjusting certain product prices, so they match or are lower than their competitors
- By conducting market research on industry booms and slumps, so they price slightly higher than their competitors
Quiz 5: Weekly challenge 3
Q1. What e-commerce benefit is cost effective, quick and easy to produce, and has global reach?
- Smart bidding
- Online advertising
- Print marketing
- Social media campaigns
Q2. Fill in the blank: To improve _, advertisers have shifted their advertising budgets to focus largely online.
- customer knowledge
- marketing pain points
Q3. What are the different campaign types that Google Ads offers? Select four.
Q4. Fill in the blank: _ are an essential part of the online buying and selling process because they promote online inventory and boost traffic to a retailer’s website store.
- Display campaigns
- Video campaigns
- Shopping campaigns
- Search campaigns
Q5. Fill in the blank: A _ is an automated campaign management tool within Google Ads that helps a digital marketer promote their business.
- Search campaign
- Bidding campaign
- Virtual campaign
- Smart campaign
Q6. Fill in the blank: For e-commerce, Smart shopping campaigns are the best Smart campaigns to help maximize _.
- shopping potential
- product development
- search capabilities
- brand interest
Q7. Fill in the blank: When a digital marketer creates a Smart Shopping campaign in Google Ads, by default, it sets bids that maximize the _ within their provided average daily budget.
- value of conversions
- ad spend
- clicks per customer
- customer experience
Q8. Fill in the blank: Those in the e-commerce industry use _ to determine when a business will receive a potential increase or slowdown in revenue sales.
- Google Ads
- Search campaigns
- Smart Bidding
Q9. Consider the following scenario:
An e-commerce specialist measures efficiency frequently. In the off-season, they revisit their goals and demand trends. Based on their review, they realize that they need to determine their company’s bidding strategy for the on-season, consider new customer acquisitions, and start using Google’s Ads’ Performance Planner.
Based on the actions the e-commerce specialist needs to take, what are they planning for?
- Budget changes
- Conversion value
Q10. Fill in the blank: Resolving _ improves the buyers experience with your brand and could help bring customers back to your site.
- industry slumps
- inventory excess
- pain points
- budget limitations
Quiz 1: Weekly challenge 4
Q1. What is personalization?
- The practice of delivering a customized experience for each customer
- The act of transforming a potential customer into a brand evangelist
- The outcome of limiting the consumer audience to the most exclusive
- The process of creating content for a singular user
Q2. Fill in the blank: E-commerce stores can engage customers by creating a _, which builds customer loyalty by providing incentives for customers to continue shopping with the brand.
- sweepstake contest
- rewards program
- discount day
- free promotion
Q3. Which ways can a customer move through the checkout process? Select all that apply.
- Check out as a guest.
- Sign into their account.
- Create an account.
- Sign in with their digital wallet.
Q4. What is a point-of-sale (POS) system?
- Cart detection software that records the amount of items in every customer’s shopping cart
- Software that allows a business to process payment transactions from customers online
- Software that updates the price of items based on the currency used in the customer’s geographical location
- Checkout software that allows customers to choose to leave the retailer as a guest or store account holder
Q5. Fill in the blank: The biggest reason for cart abandonment is when the costs for _ are too high.
- shipping or taxes
- currency conversions
- gratuity, item limit, or returns
- multiple orders or promotions
Q6. Consider the following scenario:
A customer is in the process of purchasing several clothing items at an online retailer. As they review their cart, they notice a disclaimer in small print next to each item. It reads: “All sales final. No exchanges. No refunds.” Disappointed in learning this store policy, the customer decides to navigate to another online store, abandoning the items in their cart.
What store policy caused the customer to abandon their cart?
- Sales policy
- Returns policy
- Purchase policy
- Payment policy
Q7. Fill in the blank: _ describes all the steps that take place between receiving an order and delivering the order to the customer.
- Item shipment
- Order fulfillment
- Product placement
- Inventory statement
Q8. Fill in the blank: Handling fulfillment _ gives a company the most control over the quality of the work.
- by product
- with dropship
- in house
- from a service
Q9. Fill in the blank: _ is when products are shipped from the supplier directly to the customer.
- Third-party shipping
- In-house fulfillment
- Fulfillment servicing
Q10. What are the benefits of using a fulfillment service? Select all that apply.
- Frees up time for the e-commerce business
- Offers custom packaging
- Gives companies control over the quality of work
- Provides faster shipping if there are multiple locations
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.