Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the SD-WAN course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find SD-WAN Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of SD-WAN from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About SD-WAN Course
SD-WAN Quiz Answers
Question 1: Earlier businesses used a single, dedicated service provider to connect to the internet. What was the primary weakness of this design?
- Overly complex
Question 2: Which two benefits are gained from using an SD-WAN centralized management console? (Choose two.)
- An ability to prioritize business-critical applications
- Greater network visibility
- A diversity of management consoles and processes
- Greater data protection
Question 3: Why might managing multiple point products cause greater complexity for IT security? (Choose two.)
- Lack of integration between security products
- Usually, multiple management consoles are required
- Understaffed IT security teams who lacked expertise
- Greater streamlined security processes
Question 4: Complete the sentence. WAN is a computer network that
- limits the number of switches and routers to reduce maintenance and administration.
- spans a large geographic area and typically consists of two or more LANs.
- uses primarily virtual computers, thus expanding the east-west axis.
- is a hybrid of on-premise devices and virtual servers across multiple cloud vendors.
Question 5: Which business trend caused greater latency to the internet in the network model for the single, dedicated service provider?
- Greater expenditures on research and development
- Demand for more cloud applications and services
- A focus on more capital expenditures
- Moving from physical appliances to virtual appliances
Question 6: Which feature in the first-generation SD-WAN applied intelligent business decisions?
- Improved user interface
- Single internet service provider
- Redundant WAN links
- Basic load balancing
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the SD-WAN Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.