Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessments, quizzes, and exam answers of the Threat Information Services course launched by Fortinet totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a Free NSE certification program for every interested student.
About The Fortinet
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The business creates and markets cybersecurity products like hardware firewalls, antivirus programs, intrusion detection systems, and endpoint security parts. Fortinet was established in 2000 by the Xie brothers, Ken and Michael.
High-performance network security solutions from Fortinet shield your users, network, and data from ever-evolving threats. Security may be consolidated thanks to our wide range of high-quality solutions and centralized management, which also provides a streamlined, end-to-end security architecture.
Here, you will find Threat Information Services Exam Answers in BOLD color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Threat Information Services from Fortinet Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Threat Information Services Course
|Course||Threat Information Services|
Threat Information Services Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which statement about cyber-attacks is true?
- It is important that individuals become more aware of and knowledgeable about any attacks.
- Sharing intelligence among security vendors is the best way to fight threats.
- There is no secrecy within security vendors and all information is shared.
- As bad actors continue to evolve it is important to invest in expensive security products.
- Security products and threat intelligence services that can act together in real time stand the best chance of stopping these attacks.
Question 2: Which are three functions of sandboxing? (Choose three.)
- Sandboxing quarantines suspicious files and immediately flags them as malware.
- Depending on the configuration, the owner of the sandbox can propagate this new knowledge across their network security environment.
- After some time, if nothing malicious is detected in the quarantined files, the sandbox declares them as safe and releases them from quarantine.
- Sandboxing products take a suspect file and places it in an environment where its behaviors can be closely analyzed.
- Sandboxes can send the details to the vendor’s threat intelligence service so that the details can be shared worldwide.
Question 3: In the early days of threat intelligence service, in which three timeframes were vendor updates released? (Choose three.)
- Once a year
- Every week
- Twice a year
Question 4: What happens when each known malware file is represented by a one-to-one signature approach?
- It does not scale well, because the number of malware files increases by millions or more each day.
- The malware count increases daily, however it can be detected early by a one-to-one signature approach.
- There are more vendor organizations that are able to keep up with the increasing number of malware files.
- Malware-as-a-service organizations provide do-it-yourself malware kits as a solution.
- The variations of malware are easily detected thanks to the affordability of malware kits.
- Clear my choice
Question 5: What happened when malware became more sophisticated and able to change its own file content?
- Less sophisticated malware was still able to evade classic signature-based scanning.
- One new type of malware was detected per year, resulting in the growth of the malware family.
- Malware signatures did not change, and it was not able to sneak by older antivirus products.
- A single type of malware did not multiply and no bad behavior was detected.
- A single type of malware became an entire malware family, consisting of perhaps thousands of different files, but each file performing the same bad behaviors.
Question 6: The threat intelligence service catalogs data about existing or emerging attacks, including the specific mechanisms of the attack, and evidence that the attack has happened.
- What is this data also known as?
- Intelligence catalogs
- Artificial intelligence
- Indicators of compromise
- Machine learning
Question 7: Which behavior does a sandbox look for when searching for malware?
- Behaved abnormally*
- Exploited known software weakness
- Failed check sum
- Matched signatures
Question 8:Which statement best describes an indicator of compromise (IoC)?
- A list of network devices that are known to be compromised
- Sources of potential threat actors and their sponsors
- Evidence that a cyberattack has happened or is ongoing*
- Valuable information about computer systems and the network
Question 9:Which two organizations are examples of a threat intelligence service that serves the wider security community? (Choose two.)
Select one or more:
- Cyber Threat Alliance*
- FortiGuard Labs*
Question 10:What is the sandbox detection method known as?
- Heuristic detection
- Check sum detection
- Signature-based detection
- Rule-based detection
Question 11:Which method best defeats unknown malware?
- Predicted malware detection
- Web filtering
- Signature-based detection
Question 12:Which statement best describes polymorphic malware?
- Polymorphic malware is malware that exploits an unknown security weakness in an application or OS
- Polymorphic malware is unsophisticated malware that can evade signature-based scanning.
- Polymorphic malware is a malware family with thousands of variants but behaving the same way.*
- Polymorphic malware is malware that remains unique and unchanging.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and answers to the Threat Information Services Quiz of Fortinet and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.