Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week assessment and quizzes answers of Introduction to CAD CAM Practical CNC Machining course launched by Coursera for totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested students.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Checkout this article for – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
Coursera, a India’s biggest learning platform which launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teaches in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Introduction to CAD CAM Practical CNC Machining Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment and final exam answers of Introduction to CAD CAM Practical CNC Machining from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
Week 1 quiz
The Data Panel is accessed by clicking its icon on the:
- Marking menu.
- Application Bar.
- Tool bar.
If a sketch entity is blue, it means that it:
- Has a constraint.
- Has a dimension.
- Is a construction entity.
When starting from a new, empty design, which folder in the browser appears after extruding a sketch profile into a solid or a surface?
- Named Views.
Which of the following can be applied while creating an Extruded feature from a sketch profile?
One way that Projected drawing views differ from Isometric drawing views is that:
- Position alignment of Projected views is locked to the parent view.
- Projected views can have a scale which is different from the parent view.
- Isometric views can have an appearance style different from the parent view.
Week 2 quiz
Fixturing is also often referred to as?
- Work holding.
When measuring and adjusting the squareness of a vise, which is the preferred part of the vise to test for squareness?
- Fixed jaw.
- Movable jaw.
- The vise casting.
- The vise screw.
What is the main defining characteristic of a Lathe?
- It is the same as a mill only on its side.
- All lathes are different with no defining characteristic.
- The material is spinning relative to the tool.
- The tool is spinning relative to the material.
What axis typically aligns parallel with the fixed jaw on a vise on a CNC mill?
- X axis.
- A axis.
- Y axis.
- Z axis.
On a CNC lathe, material spins about which axis?
- Y axis.
- X axis.
- A axis.
- Z axis.
Week 3 quiz
Under the setup tab, which stock mode allows the user to input specific width, depth and height measurements to define the stock size?
- Fixed size box.
- Relative size box.
- From solid.
- Relative size cylinder.
When creating a CAM setup, where does the program comment get used down-stream?
- In the save version comment.
- In the NC file.
- It doesn’t get used.
- In each toolpath.
When creating a new tool in Fusion 360, which of the following is not a parameter you can control?
- Feeds and speeds.
- Tool material.
- Tool number.
- Tool display color.
When filtering machine configurations what locations can be selected to search?
- Cloud and local.
- Only cloud currently.
- Cloud, document, local and system.
- Document and system.
When setting up a machine configuration file, which of the following options is not available as a “capability”?
Week 4 quiz
Which setup operation type is the correct choice when using a waterjet to make a part?
- Turning or mill/turn.
Fusion 360 uses yellow lines when displaying calculated toolpaths to indicate which of the following?
- Ramping movements.
- Rapid movements.
- Lead-in or lead-out movements.
- Cutting movements.
The physical material for a body is assigned while in which workspace?
A pocket that meets the outer contour of a part and is not fully enclosed is commonly known as?
- An open pocket.
- A Partially enclosed pocket.
- A degenerate pocket.
- A semi-pocket.
Choosing the Rest Machining option in the 2D Pocket, 2D Contour or 2D Adaptive Clearing toolpaths is useful for which of the following?
- Removing only the remaining material from a previous toolpath.
- Machining only open pockets.
- Aggressively roughing out material.
- Machining only fully enclosed pockets.
One purpose of creating User Parameters is to:
- Apply a Constraint to sketch entities.
- Set the physical material of a body.
- Create a sketch.
- Control the value of multiple dimensions from a single access point.
Which of the following cannot be applied to Bodies alone?
A GD&T Feature Control Frame can be added to the drawing by accessing it from which of the following dropdowns:
What occurs every time a file is saved in Fusion 360?
- None of these.
- A Simulation is run.
- A Version is created.
- The file opens in a web browser
Which additional workspace is found in the commercial version of Fusion 360?
When selecting stock, the machinability index indicates:
- Minimum size increments that the material is available in.
- How aggressively material can be removed.
- How expensive the material is.
- How large the material is.
Securely fixturing the material is especially important in CNC machining due to:
- High forces generated during cutting.
- Location of cooling nozzles.
- The cost of material.
- Material doesn’t need to be securely fixtured.
Work coordinate systems represent the location of the part in relation to what?
- The coordinate system of the machine.
- The physical location of the machine.
- The time and date parts are made.
- It is unrelated to anything.
What is the typically attachment hardware used to hold down a vise of stock to a CNC mill’s table?
- C nuts.
- X nuts.
- T nuts.
- Square nuts.
Stock material selection is an important factor in which of the following? (Select all that apply)
- Selection of tools.
- Selection of a machine.
- Design of a part.
The coordinate system set up on a part must represent which of the following?
- The origin in the design.
- Any arbitrary location.
- The location of the coordinate system when stock is placed in a machine.
- The home position of the machine.
Tool renumbering requires that you:
- Update the diameter offset.
- You aren’t required to update the tool offsets.
- Update the compensation offset.
- Update the length offset.
Tool library sample tools can’t be edited, but they can be:
Machine definitions are required for:
- Multi-axis milling.
- Machine definitions are not currently required it is a preview functionality.
- 3-Axis milling.
Where can the definition of a tool changer be found when setting up a machine configuration?
- Tools menu.
An extensive sample tool library is supplied with Fusion by default. If the parameters for a tool from the sample library needs to be modified:
- The user can edit the parameters directly in the sample library.
- The tool must first be copied & pasted into a user library.
- A library tool’s parameters cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Fusion must be restarted after the changes are made.
For a 2D Profile toolpath, which cutter compensation type will use the CNC machine to calculate the tool’s offset?
- None of these.
- In control.
- In computer.
Using a machine configuration as part of a setup can help the user by:
- Simulating the movement of the machine tool’s physical components on-screen.
- Alerting the user if certain programmed inputs exceed the specific machine’s capability.
- Making toolpath creation automatic.
- Helping to determine the amount of time a part will take to machine.
When creating a Drilling toolpath, which hole mode geometry option can allow the user to automatically select all holes on a part based on an input value?
- None of these.
- Diameter range.
- Selected faces.
- Selected points.
Which of the following must be done to CAM toolpaths to output G-Code so that a program can be run on a CNC machine?
- Toolpaths must be linked to another file.
- The toolpaths must be saved locally.
- They must be post processed.
- They must be simulated first.
Peer-graded Assignment: Course Challenge – Peer Review
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of Introduction to CAD CAM Practical CNC Machining Answer Answer of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.