Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quizzes answers of the Version Control course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Version Control Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Version Control from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Version Control Course
Version Control is the topic of this class.
Once you know the basics of development, it’s important to know how to work well with other developers. In this course, you’ll learn how modern software developers work together around the world without messing up each other’s code. You will look at the different version control systems and how to make a good software development workflow.
You will learn some of the most common Linux commands that you can use to work with files on your hard drive and make powerful workflows that will automate your work and save you time and effort. Lastly, you’ll see how Git can be used to manage team files in software development projects, and you’ll make a repository that can keep track of changes to code.
When this course is over, you’ll be able to:
• Implement Version Control systems.
• Use the command line to navigate and set up.
• Manage code revisions.
• Make a GitHub repository and use it.
For the final project, you will show what you know about project management in GitHub by doing things like forking and cloning a repository, updating a file, and pushing updates to a repository.
This is an introductory course for people who want to learn how to work with other developers in a team. To do well in this course, you don’t need to have any development experience. Instead, you just need to know how to use the internet and be eager to start coding.
This course is part of a few different plans.
This course can be used for more than one Specialization or Professional Certificate. If you finish this course, it will help you learn in any of the following programs:
- Meta A Professional Certificate for iOS Developers
- Meta Certificate for a Professional Front-End Developer
- Meta A Professional Certificate for Back-End Developers
- Meta Professional Certificate for Android Developer
- The Professional Certificate for Meta Database Engineer
- Specialization in Meta React Native
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Implement Version Control systems
- Navigate and configure using the command line
- Manage code revisions
- Create and use a GitHub repository
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Web Development
- Bash (Unix Shell)
- Version Control
Course Apply Link – Version Control
Version Control Quiz Answers
Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Module 1 Assessment
Q1. Which one of these statements about Git is true?
- Each version of the project is called a branch.
- Git helps manage the history of the project.
- A commit containing one small change to a project is not practical.
Q2. Which one of these statements about branches is true?
- The default branch is named “master”.
- A branch contains a small part of the project.
- By default, a commit does not belong to a branch.
Q3. What is a request to merge your branch into another branch called?
- Code review
- Automated test
- Pull request
Q4. If a remote repository is offline, which one of the following is true?
- You can continue to work, but only with the current version of the project.
- You must wait for the remote repository to become available.
- You can continue to work with the local repository.
Q5. Which one of the following is true?
- Git implements distributed version control.
- Git does not scale to large projects.
- Git is owned by a single company.
Q6. Which one of these statements about commits is true?
- A commit is a snapshot of the project.
- A commit contains only the changes to the project since the previous commit.
- Only the most recent commit is saved in the repository.
Q7. Which location contains the list of files that will be included in the next commit?
- Staging area
- Working tree
- Remote repository
Q8. Which location contains the commit history of a project?
- Staging area
- Remote repository
- Working tree
Q9. When a file is first placed in the working tree, what is its status?
Q10. What must you do to add a new file to the next commit?
- Check out the file.
- Add the file to the staging area.
- Push the file.
- Tag the file.
Q11. If you create a local repository in a folder with existing files, what will be the status of the files?
Q12. Immediately after you commit, where is the commit located?
- Neither repository
- Remote repository
- Local repository
- Local repository and remote repository
Q13. Which one of these statements about remote repositories is true?
- You must have one remote repository for each local repository.
- A remote repository usually has a staging area.
- By convention, remote repository names end in “.git”.
- A remote repository usually has a working tree.
Q14. What is a local copy of a remote repository called?
Q15. After you clone a repository, which one of the following is true?
- The remote repository information is available in the local repository.
- New commits to the local repository will automatically be pushed to the remote repository.
- Only the most recent commit is available locally.
- New commits on the remote repository will automatically be added to the local repository.
Q16. What is origin?
- An alias for the remote repository’s URL.
- The default branch name.
- The first version of a file in the repository.
- The first commit of the repository.
Q17. What must you do to add a local commit to the remote repository?
Week 2 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Module 2 Assessment
Q1. In Git, what is modeled as a directed acyclic graph?
- The working tree.
- The commit history.
- The staging area.
Q2. How are Git commits connected?
- A commit object contains the SHA-1 of its child or children.
- The staging area lists the connections.
- A commit references its parent(s).
Q3. What is a Git ID?
- The name of a Git object.
- The user’s name and email address.
- The ID of the local repository.
Q4. If a large file changes by one character, what would you expect to happen to its corresponding SHA-1 value?
- It would change drastically.
- It would slightly change.
- It would not change.
Q5. What do branch labels point to?
- The initial commit of a branch.
- Every commit of a branch.
- The most recent commit of a branch.
Q6. How many HEAD references are in a local repository?
- One for each branch label.
- One for each commit.
Q7. Which one of these statements is correct?
- A tag always points to a specific commit.
- The HEAD reference always points to a tag.
- A tag is another name for a branch label.
Q8. What happens when a branch is created?
- The HEAD reference changes.
- A branch label is created.
- Commits are copied.
Q9. Which one of these statements is correct?
- Checkout prevents others from changing a branch.
- Checkout retrieves content from the remote repository.
- Checkout updates the working tree and HEAD reference.
Q10. What does a detached HEAD mean?
- The HEAD reference points directly to a commit SHA-1.
- The HEAD reference points to a branch label.
- The HEAD reference does not point to anything.
Q11. What does “deleting a branch” immediately do?
- Deletes all of the commits of the branch.
- Deletes a branch label.
- Deletes only the commits that are unique to the branch.
Q12. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A merge always creates a new commit.
- A commit can only belong to one branch at a time.
- Merging combines the work of branches.
Q13. Which one of the following statements about fast-forward merges is true?
- The merge moves a branch label.
- The merge may change some commits.
- The merge may result in a merge conflict.
Q14. If Git informs you that a fast-forward merge is not possible, which one of these statements is most likely to be true?
- A commit was made on the base branch after the topic branch was created.
- The checked out commit has multiple parents.
- The merge has merge conflicts that must be resolved first.
Q15. Which one of these statements about a merge involving a merge commit is true?
- A merge commit results in a linear commit history.
- The merge is aborted if there are merge conflicts.
- Git places the result of the merge into a new commit.
Week 3 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Module 3 Assessment
Q1. Which one of the following statements about merge conflicts is true?
- Merge conflicts can not occur in Git.
- Merge conflicts can be fast-forward merged.
- Merge conflicts occur when a person needs to make a decision.
Q2. Assume that you have a topic branch merging into a base branch. Which one of the following is involved in resolving a merge conflict?
- Checking out the topic branch.
- Adding file(s) to the staging area.
- Pushing to the remote repository.
Q3. Assume that you have a topic branch merging into a base branch. Which one of these situations is most likely to create a merge conflict?
- In README.md, the topic branch modifies the header and the base branch modifies the footer.
- Both branches update the header in README.md.
- The topic branch modifies fileA.txt. The base branch modifies README.md.
Q4. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A tracking branch label sometimes points to the same SHA-1 as the remote branch label.
- A tracking branch label always points to the same SHA-1 as the remote branch label.
- A tracking branch label never points to the same SHA-1 as the remote branch label.
Q5. Which one of the following is most likely to have tracking branches?
- A remote repository.
- The staging area.
- A local repository.
Q6. Immediately after you clone a repository, which one of these statements is most likely to be true?
- The tracking branch label and local branch label point to the same commit.
- There are no tracking branches.
- The local branch tip will be ahead of the tracking branch tip.
Q7. If you perform a fetch and new objects are retrieved, which one of these is most likely to be true?
- The local branch and tracking branch will contain the exact same commits.
- The tracking branch label will point to a new commit.
- The local branch label and tracking branch label will point to the same commit.
Q8. Which one of these statements is true?
- Pull does not update the local branch tip.
- Fetch does not update the local branch tip.
- Fetch may result in a merge conflict.
Q9. Which one of these statements is true?
- Pull combines fetch and push.
- Pull combines fetch and merge.
- Push combines fetch and merge.
Q10. A pull may result in which one of the following?
- A merge commit on the remote repository.
- A fast-forward merge.
- A new checked out branch.
Q11. When should you avoid rebasing a branch?
- If you have shared the branch.
- If a merge conflict occurs.
Q12. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A rebase never results in a merge conflict.
- A rebase may result in a merge conflict.
- A rebase always results in a merge conflict.
Q13. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A rebase may rewrite the commit history.
- A rebase always rewrites the commit history.
- A rebase never rewrites the commit history.
Q14. Which one of the following statements is true?
- Rebasing a topic branch involves checking out the base branch.
- A rebase always creates a merge commit.
- A rebase may result in a merge conflict.
Q15. Which one of the following statements is true?
- An interactive rebase may involve a single branch.
- An interactive rebase must involve two or more branches.
- An interactive rebase never removes existing commits.
Week 4 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Module 4 Assessment
Q1. Which one of these is the main goal of a pull request?
- Obtain a clone of a repository.
- Create a branch.
- Merge a branch into a project.
Q2. Which one of these statements is true?
- A pull request can be made only when a branch is being merged.
- A pull request can act as a form of review and approval.
- A pull request must be made from a forked repository.
Q3. Which one of these statements is true?
- A pull request merge can not be fast-forwarded.
- Merging a pull request may result in a merge conflict.
- Merging a pull request always creates a merge commit.
Q4. Which one of these statements is true?
- A pull request must include a forked repository.
- Pull requests can not be modified.
- Pull requests can facilitate team discussion.
Q5. When can you open a pull request?
- When you want feedback on your work.
- Only when the branch is ready to be merged.
- Only when the branch is created.
Q6. Which one of these is true about squash merges?
- A squash merge creates a merge commit.
- A squash merge can result in deleted commits.
- A squash merge can not be done when merging a pull request.
Q7. Which one of these statements is true?
- A fork is a remote repository.
- A fork is an upstream repository.
- A fork is considered the source of truth.
Q8. Which one of statements about forks is true?
- The upstream repository may have access to the fork.
- The upstream respository never has access to the fork.
- The upstream repository always has access to the fork.
Q9. After forking a repository, which one of these statements is true?
- The commit histories of the two repositories may begin to differ.
- The two repositories will automatically remain synchronized.
- The two repositories can not be synchronized.
Q10. Which one of these statements is true?
- Cloning a forked repository creates a local repository.
- There is no reason to clone a forked repository.
- A fork and a clone are the same thing.
Q11. Assume that you have a forked repository and an upstream repository. Who selects the merge strategy if a pull request is merged?
- The person merging the pull request.
- The requester.
- The creator of the topic branch.
Q12. Which one of these statements about centralized workflows is true?
- Using a centralized workflow is discouraged.
- There is usually a single branch on the remote repository.
- Pull requests are common in centralized workflows.
Q13. Which one of these statements about feature branch workflows is true?
- Pull requests are not possible in feature branch workflows.
- Most work is done on a feature branch.
- Using a feature branch workflow is discouraged.
Q14. Which one of these statements about forking workflows is true?
- A forking workflow involves multiple remote repositories.
- The forked repository must have write access to the upstream repository.
- Using a forking workflow is discouraged.
Q15. Which one of these statements about Gitflow workflows is true?
- Gitflow workflows can accomodate hotfixes.
- Gitflow workflows contain no long-running branches.
- Gitflow workflows work best with small projects.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Version Control Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
114 thoughts on “Version Control Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 | All Weeks Assessment Answers [💯Correct Answer]”
It’s exhausting to seek out educated people on this matter, but you sound like you know what you’re speaking about! Thanks
coursework download free coursework degree meaning coursework online coursework on resume
coursework writing jcq coursework malpractice coursework title page coursework for phd
coursework king’s college coursework in a sentence coursework writing coursework paper
king’s college london coursework quantitative coursework examples coursework examination coursework report
coursework support coursework research coursework requirements courseworkdownloads.com
data analysis coursework
creative writing coursework ideas coursework writers coursework in academic writing coursework help university
coursework in or on coursework vs dissertation coursework upm coursework noun
coursework and research coursework service coursework or course
works coursework help uk
coursework for phd coursework in english course work
là gì coursework and thesis
After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks for your time!
totally free dating free chat and dating online
free chat and dating online absolutely free personals
top 100 dating websites 2020 free dating sites for men and women free and best lesbian dating apps
single women near me free adult personal ads free chat and dating online https://free-dating-sites-free-personals.com
free personals free dating online free women dating free online adult dating site
mature adult phone chat match dating site free dating sites free dating site
good free dating sites plenty fish dating websites free free personals
dating sites free near me dating websites free free single dating service searching for singles
online dating site free dating sites totally free
dating sites really free onlinedatinghunks.com
dating website free best dating websites free local
dating sites for free free single dating sites
best essay review services help writing an essay help me write an essay essay writing help for high school students
essay writing help for students custom essays toronto custom essay
UK buy cheap essay
cheap custom essays in an essay help you guide write my essay 4 me research essay help
need help in writing an essay best writing services reviews essay writing service best legitimate essay writing service
history essay writing service college scholarship essay help help with writing college application essay help writing college application essay
professional grad school essay writers custom essays essay help help me write a descriptive essay buy pre written essays
buy essay online for cheap auto essay writer application essay help buy custom essays online
student essay help review of essay writing services write my essay reviews top ten essay writing services
I like this web site very much, Its a very nice billet to read and obtain information.
descriptive essay help essay service the help by kathryn stockett essay essay writing service legal
%random_anchor_text% %random_anchor_text% %random_anchor_text% .
need help to write an essay website for essay writing quality custom essay custom essay writing company
english essay writing service professional essay editing service
college essay community service mba essay editing services
help write essay online college application essay
writing help cheap write my essay cheapest essay writers
top ten essay writing services best mba essay editing service essay writer services essay on community service
best essay writing service website essay writing service review service learning reflection essay help me write my essay
Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some to pressure the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks, I?¦ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?
Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would test this… IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.
best college essay writing services academic essay writing help
essay writers for hire best essay for you
essay writing service review buy essays online reviews someone write my essay essays services
write my essay for money help with writing essays college essay
help nyc college essay helper
cheap essay writing service online help writing a narrative essay essay proofreading service essay writting services
custom essay services best rated essay writing service
custom essays writing service reflective essay help
buy cheap essays online editing essay services best online essay editing service help writing a descriptive essay
urgent custom essays essay services professional essay writers for hire best custom essay sites
buy us vpn best vpn service for mac free vpn for windows free vpn servers
I adore forgathering utile information , this post has got me even more info! .
vpn services norton secure vpn buy indian vpn vpn providers
hotspot vpn free download best free vpn for linux
vpn chrome extension free free vpn software
buy netgear vpn client best 100% free vpn vpn torrent best vpn service for china
small business vpn device best vpn for windows 2022 free vpn for router buy vpn service
vpn for windows free download free vpn torrenting best free vpn for linux free vpn australia
the best vpn for windows 10 best vpn for travel best vpn for usa free vpn for phone
Some genuinely nice stuff on this web site, I love it.
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get something done.
Fantastic website. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your effort!
win real money casino online top online real money casinos real
online gambling best usa online casinos
free online casino games online casino gaming best usa
online casinos casinogaming
casino slot games live casino online casino game online bet casino
casino online bonus online roulette for real money casino slots online real money online online casino
casino en ligne roulette live online cash casinos real money play real casino
games online casino free bonus
mobile casino online casino usa real money
no deposit best online casino bonus online gambling casino
Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.
Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, regards. “Be not careless in deeds, nor confused in words, nor rambling in thought.” by Marcus Aurelius Antoninus.
I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days..
online casino best bonus free online casino best online casino bonus online casino for real money
real casino slot machines bellisbet live casino
online casino free cash real online casino games real money
casino games that pay real money real money online slots online
casino real money california online casino games for real money
caesar slots free download igt slots free play igt slot machines online harrah’s free slots my konami slots on facebook
skill slots app smt4a red hawk slots tournament casino slots games online caesars free slots
pit people more slots play free lucky 777 slots slotomania argent reel spooky slots
house of fun free online slots super slots online san manuel online
casino wining slots
harrah’s free slots slot machines free online slots of vegas
casino free cleopatra slots no download
fish casino slots game play online slots for fun play slots
free wolf moon free casino slots
Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!
I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site 🙂
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
It¦s really a great and helpful piece of information. I¦m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
tadalafil 5mg for sale order tadalafil 10mg pills buy ed pills online
I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good. https://www.binance.com/tr/register?ref=GJY4VW8W
estradiol sale purchase estradiol online cheap buy prazosin cheap
order vermox generic tadalis 10mg us buy tadalis 20mg pills
buy avanafil 100mg online buy generic diclofenac buy voltaren 50mg pills
buy indomethacin 50mg pill terbinafine drug suprax 200mg drug
buy careprost paypal careprost for sale generic trazodone
buy clonidine 0.1 mg sale order antivert 25 mg generic order tiotropium bromide 9 mcg
buy suhagra without a prescription sildenafil sale sildalis canada
order minocycline 100mg sale pioglitazone order online generic pioglitazone
buy arava generic arava canada azulfidine for sale online
accutane 40mg usa amoxicillin 250mg sale order azithromycin 500mg generic
azithromycin 500mg cost order gabapentin 800mg sale cheap neurontin
ivermectin india prednisone cost buy prednisone 40mg generic
generic furosemide buy doxycycline 200mg pills order ventolin 2mg without prescription
buy ramipril 10mg without prescription arcoxia online order order arcoxia 120mg
Deference to author, some excellent entropy.
levitra 20mg without prescription levitra 20mg ca hydroxychloroquine 400mg sale
purchase asacol astelin 10ml tablet order irbesartan generic
vardenafil 10mg uk tizanidine 2mg cheap plaquenil 400mg brand
Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for! “Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion by maintained by it.” by Germaine Greer.
benicar 20mg ca cost divalproex 500mg purchase depakote sale
generic clobetasol buy temovate for sale buy cordarone medication
buy acetazolamide 250 mg online order imuran sale buy azathioprine 25mg pill
I dugg some of you post as I thought they were extremely helpful very useful
buy lanoxin paypal purchase micardis generic purchase molnupiravir without prescription
naprosyn 250mg generic cefdinir online buy lansoprazole 15mg sale
coreg 6.25mg tablet buy cheap aralen order chloroquine 250mg for sale
Great post. I am facing a couple of these problems.
proventil oral phenazopyridine 200mg sale pyridium online buy