- About The Coursera
- About Agile Software Development Course
- Agile Software Development Quiz Answers
- Week 1 Quiz Answers
- Week 2
- Week 3
Hello Peers, Today we are going to share all week’s assessment and quizzes answers of the Agile Software Development course launched by Coursera totally free of cost✅✅✅. This is a certification course for every interested student.
In case you didn’t find this course for free, then you can apply for financial ads to get this course for totally free.
Check out this article – “How to Apply for Financial Ads?”
About The Coursera
Coursera, India’s biggest learning platform launched millions of free courses for students daily. These courses are from various recognized universities, where industry experts and professors teach in a very well manner and in a more understandable way.
Here, you will find Agile Software Development Exam Answers in Bold Color which are given below.
These answers are updated recently and are 100% correct✅ answers of all week, assessment, and final exam answers of Agile Software Development from Coursera Free Certification Course.
Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions Answer. & For Mobile User, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Option to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
About Agile Software Development Course
Agile methodologies are becoming increasingly popular in the software business. It is quickly becoming the preferred method for developing software in situations where the requirements are unsure of their future or are likely to change over time. In this course, you will obtain information about what exactly is meant by the term “agile.” Why is it that agile is a better fit for certain circumstances? In addition to that, we will go through in detail some of the most popular agile frameworks, such as scrum and XP.
You are required to have a fundamental understanding of the software development process and software development practises as a prerequisite.
Following successful completion of this course, you will be able to do the following: 1) Demonstrate the capacity to effectively participate in agile methods and processes for the creation of software.
2) Outline the reasoning behind the many agile practises that are used.
3) The ability to adapt the concepts and values of agile development to a specific circumstance.
4) The capacity to recognise and resolve the issues that are most frequently faced when implementing Agile methodologies.
You will also have the opportunity to apply what you learn in this course through a project that will be presented to you. You will be provided with fictional case studies, and after studying the case study, you will be required to perform some of the practises, approaches, and so on that are expected of members of an agile team.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Agile Software Development
- Scrum (Software Development)
Course Apply Link – Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development Quiz Answers
Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Agile Values and Principles
Q1. What are some of the challenges with waterfall methods that prompted the software industry to come up with alternatives like agile? Select three.
- It is difficult to predict user/customer needs
- Projects cost too much
- Incorrect interpretations of requirements by developers go undetected for a long time. During user acceptance tests, these issues are discovered but it is very late.
- Integration issues between different components of the software go undetected for a long time. During the testing phase, when all the components are integrated, these issues are discovered but it is very late in the process.
- Projects were very complex and big
Q2. What are the four values of the Agile Manifesto?
- Responding to Change Over Following a plan
- Customer Collaboration Over Contract Negotiation
- People and Interaction Over Processes and tools
- Planning Properly Over Just Executing
- Working Software over comprehensive documentation
Q3. Which Agile Value does the following principle align with:
“Build projects around motivated individuals, give them the environment and support they need and trust them to get the job done.”
- Individuals and Interaction Over Process and Tools
- Respond to Change Over Following a plan
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
Q4. Which of the following align with the agile principle:
“Business people and developers work together daily throughout the project.”
- Since agile methodologies do not recommend writing all detailed requirements upfront, it is really important to support greater collaboration between business people and developers so that they can build a shared understanding of what needs to be built.
- Business people and developers MUST meet face-to-face daily to clarify confusions, questions etc.
- Business people also need to code together with developers to make faster progress.
Quiz 2: Using Agile Methods
Q1. What are some of the benefits organizations have seen from using agile methods? Select five.
- Project Visibility
- Increased productivity
- Increased project governance
- Increased Team Morale
- Improved Business / IT Alignment
- Better Software Quality
Q2. The agile principle of “Deliver working software frequently” helps with which of the following challenges of the predictive model? Select two.
- It helps prevent change
- It helps validate user needs.
- It helps detect translation issues.
Q3. What new challenges does agile bring? Select two.
- Very uncomfortable for leaders because of the unpredictable journey
- Architecture/Design/Database modeling is challenging
- Agile eliminates all documentation hence making it very difficult to use the software
Quiz 3: Applying an Agile Mindset
Q1. What are some of the tactics/concepts you can use to implement an agile mindset? Choose two.
- Create lot of meetings to increase collaboration
- To keep the cost of change down, use engineering practices like automated tests, continuous integration, incremental design
- Build in small bite-sized chunks. These chunks could represent both iterative and incremental approach
- Don’t waste too much time in documenting, planning or designing. Focus your time on coding and implementation always.
Q2. If a developer says “we don’t to do any discussion or upfront design” because we are agile”, is he/she truely representing what agile means
- Yes, because in agile, we start coding right away
- No, agile does not mean start coding right away.
Q3. When applying agile, we don’t need to do any release planning.. We only plan for a week.
Quiz 4: Agile Fundamentals
Q1. Which of the following statements align with the value “Working software over comprehensive documentation” of Agile manifesto?
- Value delivering software over writing documentation.
- An agile coach says to the team “Documentation is of no use.”
- A manager tells the team: “Writing certain documentation is company policy so we must create them irrespective of its use.
- If documentation is absolutely essential then create it.
Q2. Which of the following are true about Agile Manifesto? (select any 2)
- Agile Manifesto was primarily based on theoretical knowledge
- The Agile Manifesto specifies exact practices and processes that agile teams are expected to follow
- The Agile Manifesto consists of 4 values and 12 principles.
- The Agile Manifesto is work in progress and we are continuing to learn.
Q3. Which one of the following statements/situations/conversations align with an agile mindset?
- A manager providing a status update to a customer says: “We are done with requirements and design so we are 50% done.”
- A manager e-mails her team: “Meeting face to face just for a 15 minute discussion is inefficient, let us all just dial-in from our desk.”
- A software vendor says to a client: “We must define exactly what the user needs and put that in the agreement.”
- Manager: “The customer is suggesting another change in feature X which is complete according to the specification. They agree that it was built as we agreed upon but it lacks some functionality and will result in user frustration. Should we implement the change or not?”
- Developer: “Yes, if it does not fulfill user needs, we should make the change.”
Q4. Why is it difficult to predict user needs and requirements? (select any 3)
- Difficult to understand user needs.
- Translation issues. Requirements are misinterpreted.
- Sometime the market shifts from time when the requirements were originally defined.
- There is not enough time spent on requirements. If we spend more time early, we can define requirements very accurately.
Q5. Which of the following statements align with following Agile Principle:
- “Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference for the shorter timescale”
- We MUST release software to actual users every couple weeks.
- We should frequently deliver software in some environment (not necessarily to production always) to gather user/client feedback
- We should NOT release software to a production environment on a shorter timeframe. We should ONLY release it in lower environment (e.g., a test environment).
Q6. Which of the following align with this principle:
” Working software is the primary measure of progress.”
- If a team has delivered 5 features out of 10 features (or stories), team has made progress (they are more than 0% done)
- If a team has written the requirements and done the design for 5 out of 10 stories, then the team has made some progress (they are more than 0% done)
- On a 10 month project, the team has been working for 5 months. Thus, the project is 50% complete.
Q7. In which of the following situations, would you NOT recommend using an agile process?
- For a project where change is not expected. requirements are well known, and the solution is both well known and repeatable.
- For a project where the customer has an idea of what they want to build but is not sure of his/her exact needs.
- For a project where the customer wants to build an e-commerce website but the development team has never done something like this before. Further, the company knows that they want to build an e-commerce website but are not sure about the functionality at this time.
- For a project where requirements are well known but the technology and solution are unknown (i.e., changes expected in the solution).
Q8. Which of the following is true for agile projects?
- An agile methodology may help a team to go to market early by delivering with limited functionality.
- Agile methods do not require rework because the team knows exactly what they building. No refactoring of code is needed.
- Scrum is the best way to implement agile.
- If somebody says, they use an agile methodology, they must be doing either Scrum or XP.
Q9. One of the core principles of agile is to “Embrace Change”. This makes architecting and designing the system challenging since you don’t know all of the requirements upfront. Thus, you have to be prepared to make architecture and design changes. To effectively embrace change, agile teams must learn how to keep the cost of change low.
- From the options below, select the ones that can help mitigate this challenge. (Select 3)
- Keep design simple and just build what is required. It is easier to change a simple design than to update a complicated design.
- Automated Regression testing provides faster feedback which helps you detect defects quickly. This in turn, gives you confidence to make changes.
- Try to define as many requirements as you can at the beginning of the project, and spend a good amount of time designing the system.
- Keep the code clean and continuously improve/refactor the design as needed. Don’t delay these changes for later.
Q10. Which of the following is true for a typical agile project? (select 2)
- No discussion sessions happen around what we want to build. We start with coding.
- The team talks about the high-level software architecture / design as well as their approach for building software (the release plan) before directly jumping into coding.
- The team does a detailed design before starting to code.
- If required, the team may need to plan and conduct training, etc. for users before launching the system.
- Release planning is never required on an agile project. We only plan for a day or for a week at the most.
Quiz 1: User Stories
Q1. What of the following are the qualities of good user story as mentioned in the INVEST model? Choose three.
- Independent: Dependencies among stories should be minimized
- Natural: Stories should feel intuitive to the user
- Valuable: Stories should be valuable to user
- Editable: Stories should be editable after and during development
- Specific: Stories should define a very specific requirement
- Testable: Once the story is implemented, we should be able to test that it is done
Q2. What issues do you see in following story?
As a grocery buyer, I want to see different food items in different colors: red for meats, brown for grains, green for vegetables so that i can identify food items by type.
- This story breaks the quality of negotiable.
- This story has no issues. It has all the info we need in a story.
- The user “grocery buyer” is not a valid user.
- This story is not testable.
Q3. What are the 3 Cs of user stories?
Q4. What are some of the key parts of a user story? Choose four.
- The estimated development time
- The design of the back-end functionality including table and field names.
- Who is it for? What does the user want to do? Why does the user want to do that?
- The names of the developer who will implement the story and the tester who will validate it.
- The story title
- Acceptance tests
Q5. Which of the following statements are true about “Spike” stories? Choose three.
- It is recommended that these stories have well defined acceptance criteria so that team knows what is expected at the end of exploration.
- Spikes are stories that allow slack time for team members to pursue their interests.
- Spike stories are timeboxed.
- They can be used for knowledge acquisition.
Quiz 2: Gathering User Needs
Q1. The goal of a story writing workshop is to:
- Write as many foundational stories as possible.
- Write as many user stories as possible in priority order.
- Write as many user stories as possible under the themes identified.
- Write as many themes as possible.
Q2. What are some of the valid ways to handle non-functional requirements in agile development? Select two.
- Delay handling non-functional requirements until the end and then work on them after development is done.
- Create specific stories that outline the non-functional needs with clear acceptance criteria.
- Add non-functional requirements to the definition of done for all stories.
Q3. Which of the following are true about story writing workshops? Select two.
- All stories created have to be at the same level.
- A story writing workshop can take anywhere between a few hours to a few days.
- The whole team (including the product owner, the scrum master, and the development team) participates in the story writing workshop.
Q4. What are some of the ways a story map can help software development? Select all that apply.
- It helps discover user needs.
- It helps plan releases and work.
- It organizes and prioritizes the story backlog.
- It builds a shared understanding among team members.
- It helps communicate user needs with the stakeholders and get feedback.
Q5. What are some of the activities you expect to see in a story mapping exercise? Select three.
- Randomly write a story and its details.
- Find variations in the paths the user can take through the system.
- Find gaps in the story map by walking through the user experience (as expressed in the activities/tasks) aloud.
- Plan releases/journeys.
Q6. What are the characteristics of good product backlog? (Select any 4)
- Detailed appropriately
- Complete with design details
- Every story is assigned to developer
Quiz 3: Agile Estimation
Q1. Who estimates the effort to complete a product backlog item (a user story)?
- The scrum development team after clarifying the requirement.
- The scrum master with input from the scrum development team.
- The most senior people in the organization such as the engineering managers and the chief architect.
- The product owner with input from the scrum development team.
Q2. What is true about Agile Estimation techniques? Select two.
- Estimates are shared.
- They estimate effort and not duration.
- No planning, No estimation. It is considered non productive activity.
- The senior-most person should create estimates and get feedback from team members.
Q3. Which of the following estimates represents concept of relative sizing? Select three.
- Story A is bigger than Story B. Story C is smaller than Story A.
- Story A will take 1.5 ideal days, Story B will take 5 ideal days and Story C will take 3.5 Ideal Days
- Story A will take half the time Story B will take. Story C will take double the time Story A will take.
- Story A is 1 apple, Story B is 5 apples, and Story C is 10 apples
- Story A will take 1 day, Story B will take 5 Days and Story C will take 10 days
Q4. What is true about the planning poker estimation technique? Select three.
- It is a superfast technique to estimate lots of stories in a short amount of time.
- It helps uncover misunderstandings.
- It supports the concept of shared estimates.
- Everyone involved in development has to participate in estimation.
Q5. Which of the following observations are true about Card Sorting? Select two.
- It is very useful for estimating a large number of stories.
- It is a very inaccurate method of estimation.
- This technique benefits from using relative sizing.
- Not everybody on the development team participates in this method.
Q6. What is true about estimation using Ideal Days? Select two.
- It has a potential issue of “My ideal days are not your ideal days”.
- It is relative sizing technique.
- It is very fast to estimate.
- It is very natural for a new team member to understand.
Quiz 4: Release Planning and Tracking
Q1. Calculate the velocity range a team should use to select work for next iteration based on their past velocities (see chart below). The team uses the last 5 iterations to estimate their velocity. Use format “from-to” to specify the answer (e.g., 0-100).
Table 1: The velocity of previous iterations
|Iteration||Story points completed|
Q2. A team was doing release planning and they decided that the next release will include all stories from Story 1 to Story 11 (see table 2 below).
- The velocity range to be used for the release planning is 15-22.
- The team works in a 2 week iteration.
- It costs about $50,000 per iteration to fund the entire team.
Calculate the estimated duration for next release. Additionally, how much will this release cost?
Table 2: Prioritized Product Backlog
|Story Title||Estimate (in ideal days)|
- Duration: 6-8 weeks, Cost: 150K to 200K
- Duration: 3-4 weeks, Cost: 150K to 200K
- Duration: 10-14 weeks, Cost: 500K to 700K
- Duration: 6-8 weeks, Cost: 300K to 400K
Q3. Select scenarios below where the team used the correct approach to handle special cases of team velocity.
- One of the team members is taking a couple days off in next iteration, but the team didn’t adjust its velocity to reflect that.
- The team is getting more defects / support work so they are not able to finish the stories selected for the current sprint. The team estimated that it takes 30% of team capacity to handle support work. The team decided to reduce velocity by 30% and use it for future iteration.
- A new team member is going to join the team in the next iteration, so the team adjusted their velocity appropriately and selected more work to do in the iteration
- To forecast velocity for first iteration,
- 1) the team builds deeper understanding of few stories from the backlog
- 2) From the understood stories, they select stories they feel they can get done in one sprint.
- 3) The sum the estimates of the selected stories is the team’s forecasted velocity.
Q4. Which of the following methods can help you track a release? (select any 2)
- A cumulative flow diagram for a release
- A release burn-up chart
- An iteration burn-down chart
- A weekly status report
Quiz 5: Requirements and Planning
Q1. What is true about user stories in Agile Software Development? (Select any 3)
- User stories are tokens for conversations.
- To be valid, a story MUST follow the following syntax template: “As a _ I want to ______ so that ________ .”
- Stories can be written at different levels and can be refined and split into smaller stories as you move from vague idea to implemented software.
- All stories have to be the same size.
- User stories are used to plan, design, describe, build, and validate your product.
Q2. What are some of the benefits of writing acceptance tests for a story? (select 4)
- They make sure the story is easy to develop.
- They help build a common understanding between team members.
- They help you write tests cases for the story.
- They can potentially help you split stories, if required.
- They help the product owner (who is writing the story) think through the user needs.
Q3. What is wrong with the following story? (Select any 2)
“As a product owner, I want a list of highly-rated restaurants on the brochure.”
- It doesn’t specify the value of the story (the “why” is missing).
- The user who benefits from this story is missing (the “who” is missing).
- The story is not small.
- The story is not negotiable.
Q4. What is wrong with following user story? (Select any 2)
- “I want the software to be easy to use.”
- No valid user is identified.
- The story is very big.
- The story is not valuable.
- It is not testable.
Q5. How is gathering user needs / requirements different on an agile project? (select any 3)
- At any given time, the level of detail may be different for different parts of the software.
- The agile way supports progressive refinement—defining the right level of detail at the right time.
- Agile encourages conversations as a key method for building a shared understanding.
- In agile, we don’t waste time on understanding user needs. Instead, we build something, show it to the user, and learn.
Q6. What are some of the activities that happen during a User Story Writing Workshop? (Select any 4)
- To generate stories, one of the options is to start from the top down or bottom up.
- Everybody silently writes user stories around a theme
- User role analysis and defining personas
- Sometimes, you keep it free-form for people to write stories and later group them by theme.
- The leaders from the organization lay out exactly what needs to be built.
Q7. Which of the following are true about the Story Mapping technique? (select 3)
- It is a user-centric approach where we map out the system from a user’s perspective.
- Only the product owner and users attend the story mapping exercise.
- The horizontal axis (moving from left to right) in a story map represents time.
- The vertical axis (moving from top to bottom) in a story map represents rough priority.
- One story map can only have one user. It is not recommended to have multiple users on same story map.
Q8. Due to an unpredictable market event, the Product Owner (PO) asked the team to complete the next release in 6 weeks. Assuming the backlog in Table 2 is up to date and prioritized from highest to lowest, the Product Owner wants you to estimate what can be done in next 6 weeks. Describe 1) what can be done, 2) what might be done, and 3) what will not be done.
The velocity range to be used for the release planning is 15-22.
The team works in 2 week iteration.
Table 2: Prioritized Product Backlog
|Story Title||Estimate (in ideal days)|
- Most likely: Story 1 to Story 8; Might Be Done: Story 9 to Story 13; Not likely: Rest of the stories
- Most likely: Story 1 to Story 9; Might be Done: Story 10; Not likely: Rest of the stories
- Most likely: Story 1 to Story 11; Might be Done: Story 12 and 13; Not likely: Rest of the stories
Q9. What is true about planning with an agile mindset? (Select any 2)
- Plan as little as you can. Planning is considered a non-productive activity.
- Planning is mostly done by project manager.
- Plan just enough, just in time.
- Use Adaptive Planning.
Q10. What do we mean by Velocity in agile terms?
- It is calculated at the team level and represents how much work a team can get done in an iteration.
- It is a velocity of the individual team members, not the team
- It is calculated at the team level and represents the estimated duration of current iteration.
- It represents actual work done in the first iteration of project.
Quiz 1: Scrum Overview
Q1. Which of the following are official rituals/meetings/practices in scrum? Select four.
- Mid-Sprint Status Review Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
Q2. What are the three roles in Scrum?
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- The Team
Q3. Who prioritizes the work in Scrum?
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Team Manager
- The Team
Q4. What artifacts are defined as part of Scrum framework? Select two.
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Iteration Burndown / Burnup
- Product Specification
- Test Plan
Quiz 2: Sprint Planning and Tracking
Q1. In Scrum, when is the sprint backlog created?
- At the beginning of the project
- During the sprint planning meeting
- During the backlog refinement meeting
- Whenever needed
Q2. In Scrum, how is the Product Backlog arranged?
- Most important items at the top, least important items at the bottom.
- Large items at the top, small items at the bottom.
- Into categories, P1, P2, P3, etc.
- Items are randomly arranged.
Q3. In which artifact is the customer requirements stored?
- In the Product Backlog
- In a database
- In a Scrum Product Requirement Specification
- Nowhere. The Scrum Product Owner knows them
Q4. What is usually plotted on the x-axis of the Sprint Burndown Chart?
- Days of the sprint
- Team member names
Q5. What is a Sprint Burndown Chart?
- A sprint plan which is burned to celebrate successful completion of sprint.
- A chart showing the trend of work remaining across time in a sprint.
- A chart showing the trend of work accomplished across time in a sprint.
- A graph to measure human burnout effect due to fast pace of sprint
Q6. Your team is planning out the next sprint. You’ve chosen to fill the sprint by taking stories in priority order from the product backlog and stopping when you reach the first story that won’t fit in the sprint.
Based on following details, which stories should the team commit to for a sprint?
Table 1: Prioritized story with estimated story points and total estimate in hrs of tasks for that story.
|Story||Story Points||Total of Tasks Estimates|
|Story 1||5||16 hrs|
|Story 2||8||16 hrs|
|Story 3||5||24 hrs|
|Story 4||3||16 hrs|
|Story 5||13||32 hrs|
|Story 6||8||26 hrs|
|Story 7||5||8 hrs|
|Story 8||8||15 hrs|
|Story 9||5||12 hrs|
Table 2: Capacity of Team members for given sprint
|Name||# days available||Hours / day||Capacity (hrs) You compute this|
- Story 1 and Story 2
- Story 1, Story 2, and Story 3
- Story 1, Story 2, Story 3, and Story 4
- Story 1, Story 2, Story 3, and Story 7
Quiz 3: Sprint Review, Retrospective and Execution
Q1. During sprint execution, when are new tasks added to the sprint?
- When the product owner identifies a new task.
- When the scrum master identifies a new task.
- Never. Sprint tasks are fixed and decided during sprint planning.
- As soon as possible after they are identified, unless they reflect a scope change in the sprint goals.
- When the scrum master approves them.
Q2. Who should attend the sprint retrospective?
- All team members.
- The scrum master and some of the team members.
- Everybody in the team, except for the product owner.
- Everybody who is attending the sprint review, to get as much feedback as possible.
- The product owner, team members, and their managers.
Q3. How long should the Daily Standup be?
- At least an hour.
- As long as you need.
- Short fixed duration (most commonly 15 min).
- Change based on how many people are attending.
Q4. Which of the following are discussed in a sprint retrospective? Select three.
- What’s working?
- What’s not working?
- New action items / What can we do better?
- Finding mistakes and achievements of individual team members.
Quiz 4: Scrum
Q1. Which of the following is true about Scrum?
- It is encouraged to make iteration scope changes during the sprint.
- In the daily stand-up, everybody talks about what they worked on, what they are planning to work on, and any impediments they have.
- Burn-down and Burn-up charts help the team track the progress of the current sprint.
- In a Sprint Retrospective, we talk about what we built, demo it, and get customer/client feedback.
- In a Sprint Review, we talk about process and talk about what worked, what didn’t work, and how we can improve.
Q2. Which of the following is TRUE about Scrum? (Select two)
- Scrum is an adaptive model.
- Scrum has fixed, time-boxed development cycles called sprints.
- The daily stand-up in scrum is mainly for the scrum master to get the status of the project.
- Scrum is the best way to implement the agile mindset. Other Agile methods are not as effective.
Q3. You are a developer on a scrum team. Your scrum master invited you to attend a sprint planning meeting. Which of following activities would you expect in that meeting?
- The team talks about what went well and what didn’t go well in the sprint.
- The developers/testers provide a high-level estimate for stories.
- The developers/testers ask questions to understand the stories.
- The team will select the stories to work on for next iteration (sprint).
- Either during the meeting or afterwards, developers create tasks to further solidify what work needs to be done and make final a work commitment for the sprint.
- The product owner (or equivalent) shares the top priority stories for the sprint.
Q4. You need to calculating a team member’s capacity for an iteration. Which of the following activities should be EXCLUDED from the committed capacity of the team member?
- Time spent on defects
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Organizational Meetings
- Sprint Ceremonies
- Basic support for the product
- Helping other team members
Q5. What should happen in the sprint review meeting?
- What happened during the Sprint is reported.
- Feedback is gathered from stakeholders resulting in additional items added to the product backlog.
- Presentation slides are shown about hypothetical things.
- A potentially shippable product increment is demonstrated live.
Q6. The CEO asks a team member to do some work outside the goals of the current sprint in progress. What should the team member do?
- Add it to the next sprint.
- Add it to the current sprint while swapping out committed work of equal size.
- Inform the product owner so he can work with the CEO and if it is still necessary to get this work done in current sprint, it should be discussed with in the team.
- Add it to the current sprint.
Q7. When is a sprint complete?
- When all tasks are complete.
- When all committed product backlog items meet their definition of done.
- It depends.
- When the sprint duration ends. For example, if sprints are 2 weeks long, then the sprint is complete at the end of those 2 weeks.
Q8. Which of the following are goals of the daily stand-up meeting?
- Remove every single impediment in this meeting.
- Report progress to the manager.
- Identify impediments.
- Assign work to people.
- Share status information.
- Set team direction and synchronize the day’s activities.
Q9. Which of following is true about Sprint Reviews?
- Only team members attend the Sprint Review.
- The Sprint Review is to show stakeholders the documentation and design. The demo should be given to customer before the sprint review.
- Individual team members should be encouraged to demo the work they did.
- The Sprint Review should be done every week even if your sprint duration is 3 weeks or longer.
Q10. Which of the following statements are true about the Sprint Retrospective? (select all that apply)
- There is one format you should use to conduct retrospectives: What’s working, what’s not working, and what can we do better?
- Team members should avoid blaming (finger pointing) other team members in the retrospective.
- Managers should be required to attend retrospectives so they know what problems team members have.
- It is important to follow up on action items the team decided to work on.
Quiz 5: XP
Q1. Which of the following is the right sequence when developing software using the XP practice of Test First Programming?
- Write code
- Refactor as necessary
- Write a test
- Make the test pass
- Write a test
- Make sure the test fails
- Write enough code so the test passes
- Refactor as necessary
- Write code
- Write a test
- Write code
- Write a test
- Make the test pass
- Refactor as necessary
Q2. Which XP practice prescribes that “the code [always be] written by two programmers at one machine”?
- Pair Programming
- Buddy Programming
- Twin Programming
- Peer Programming
Q3. Which of the following are primary practices prescribed by XP?
- Pair Programming
- Daily Standups
- Continuous Integration
- Weekly Retrospectives
- Whole Team
Q4. One of the practices of XP is “Whole Team”. Which of the following statements align with its meaning?
- The whole team should be working together to meet the team’s commitment
- The whole team should always sit together in a room.
- All the skills necessary to deliver the software product should be present on the team.
- The whole team should be energized and passionate about the product they are building.
Q5. If an XP team cannot provide an estimate for a story, what should they do to gain a better understanding of the story?
- Provide their best guess based on what they know.
- Create a spike story—a new story under which the team will do some research or other work to gain a better understanding of the original story.
- No action required; keep the story with no estimates.
- Skip that story and exclude that story from the release.
Q6. According to XP’s principles, what should you do when a story’s acceptance test fails?
- Create a bug report so it can be fixed.
- Extend the iteration’s duration so the bug(s) can be fixed in the same iteration.
- As a team, update the acceptance test so the test passes.
- Release the software without fixing; a few bugs are ok.
Q7. What activities occur as part of XP’s “Weekly Planning” practice?
- Selecting the next week’s work.
- Planning who is going to facilitate meetings for the rest of the week
- Reviewing the previous week’s progress.
- Breaking stories into smaller tasks.
Q8. According to the concept of “Whole Team”, which of the following statements are true?
- It is not recommended for a team member to be part of multiple teams.
- All of the skills the team needs to be successful should be in the team.
- If the team finds out that they need a particular skill in the team, they can add a person with that skill to the team.
- The team members never change. Once a team member is part of the team, that team member always remain part of the team.
Q9. An XP team is getting feedback more frequently than they can handle. What should they do?
- Work extra hours each day to address all of the feedback.
- Ignore the extra feedback.
- Further increase the frequency and quantity of feedback.
- Slow down the frequency of feedback.
Q10. Which of the following statements are true about the XP value of “Simplicity”?
- No matter what you are building, just choose a simple design even if it only partially solves the problem.
- Select the simplest design that could possibly work.
- Generalize your solution so it can work for unanticipated future requests.
- The software design for each component should fit on a single page.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the Week, final assessment, and Peer Graded Assessment Answers of the Agile Software Development Quiz of Coursera and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other course Answers. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more free courses and their exam/quiz solutions also, and follow our Techno-RJ Blog for more updates.
201 thoughts on “Agile Software Development Coursera Quiz Answers 2022 | All Weeks Assessment Answers [💯Correct Answer]”
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info an individual supply to your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts|
Great article! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)|
I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Thanks!|
I am glad to be one of several visitors on this great website (:, thanks for putting up.
excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
This actually answered my drawback, thanks!
There is clearly a bunch to identify about this. I think you made some nice points in features also.
And lastly, with no limit, players can aggressively
bett or raise anytime they like.
My web page – 바카라사이트
Our research then seem as our exclusive editorials, all of which you can study in the section reserved for pick articles.
my page Elias
As you get promoted all through the different legues you will have
the opportunity to take every hostess out on a series of dates.
Here is my webpage :: 유흥알바직업소개소
There had been no jackpot winners in Saturday’s Powerball drawing
for $1.six billion, with no one deciding on all six numbers.
Also visit my website 게임분석 커뮤니티
In 2013, New Jersey became the very first state to permit an on-line casino in the United States.
Here is my website: 메이저놀이터 검증
We believe that simplicity equates to more raapidly turnarounds and enhanced efficiency.
Here is my web blog … 더킹카지노
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or
iif it’s the blog.Anny feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Also visit my blog: Virginia
The app must be responsive and compatible with alll of your mobile
Feel free to visit my homepage – 해외토토사이트 검증
Great goods from you, man. I’ve keep in mind your stuff prior to and you’re simply too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired right here, really like what you are saying and the way during which you assert it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is actually a tremendous web site.
I?¦m not sure the place you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful info I was in search of this info for my mission.
Such investments are ordinarily less competitively priced in comparison to speculative grade investments.
Alsoo visit my web page – 일수 대출
I enjoy your writing style genuinely loving this website .
The annual payments enhance by 5 % till the 30th and final payment, the internet site notes.
Also visit my webpage: 마루턴사다리
Thhe Colorado Avalanche could possibly not personal the very same level of history other NHL teams do, but their entrance ito the league is unparalleled.
Alsso visit my site; 메이저토토사이트 쿠폰
Vocational colkleges supply swift, inexpensive pathways to properly-paying jobs.
Also visit my web blog :: 텐카페 알바
Then, head to the North Seoul Towr and cherish the
breathtaking views of the city from the roof terrace.
Also visit my blog Alisia
Neither will be oopen on Jan. 1 The Hall of Fame Village
in Canton is also building a physical sportsbook,
but it will not be open in the starting of 2023.
Review myy website: 메이저놀이터 검증
PAL interest rates are capped att 28% by law, which is far
much better than what you normally see on a payday loan.
my homepage 직장인대출
Brazil are regarded clear favorites against South Korea by all international bookmakers.
Review my hlmepage 안전사이트주소
Reload BTC bonuses, cashback and totally free spins are among the casino’s typical bonuses.
my web site: 바카라사이트
Final but not least, you can add a final $1,000 in bonus money to your betting
portfolio by signing up and betting with BetMGM Ohio.
my web blog … Kathi
At higher speeds the EEI values decreased until a variety
of maximum exonomy was reached.
Feel free to surf to my blog post; 메이저놀이터 이벤트
When you make a moneyline bet in Arizona, you’re simply betting
on the outcome oof a game – either picking the winning group, or a draw.
Here is my site; 해외안전놀이터쿠폰
There’s also an choice to siign up forr e-mail updates of the newest and most
Check out my page 단란주점구인
Betting on in-state collleges was made lergal in Dec. 2021, althoigh bettors are only able to do so in-person.
Feel ffee to surf to my webpage … 메이저안전놀이터 모음
The ticket was sold at the Large Y at 140 West Road in Ellington.
Here is my web-site :: 실시간스피드키노 패턴
Unibet is the choose of the bunch, but all ten are excellent all-rounders.
My website 안전사이트이벤트
Accessible on desktop, mobile and tablet, players can also claim a
welcome bonus when signing up.
Here is my webpage :: 메이저사이트 도메인
But appropriately selecting onne winner is a tall order, let alone 3 or more.
Also visit my webb page; 토토사이트먹튀
The latter are intriguing if you’re at a sports stadium
and want to spot a legal bet.
Here is my homepage … 메이저사이트 꽁머니
The graphics and game controls arre exceptional, the only diference gtting your mobile device’s screen size.
Feel free to visit my webpage … 검증놀이터꽁머니
For instance, you may possibly only want to use a sportsbook that accepts
American Express, or probably Venmo.
My blog … Gabriella
2022 marks the 60th year of BMI’s uninterrupted partnership with the legendary Kenneth Gamble,
Leon Huff and Thom Bell.
my page – 검증놀이터 모음
You can bet on sports in Kansas on mobile platforms and at retail sportsbooks at Kansas casinos Boot Hill, Kansas Star, Hollywood Casino and Kansas Crossing.
My site :: 검증놀이터모음
Opt for your fortunate numbers and potentially win millions with on-line
My site :: 더킹카지노
With the establishment of the Republic of Korea in 1948,
girls achieved constitutional rights for equal possibilities to pursue education,
perform, and public life.
Feel free to visit my site – 밤 알바
Who We Are At Bonneville International, our goal is to make up, connect, in more…
my web-site :: bar알바
We’re also seeking ffor a nic wide variety of deposit and withdrawal
my blog; 사설토토 추천
The Giants won thfee titles in the course oof
the 2010s, the final in 2014.
Also visit my page: 메이저놀이터순위
Although these are not dealbreakers if you’re a casual bettor, thdy do hurt a little to
my websiite – 해외안전놀이터 검증
A recurring block session is merely a way for
you to schedule when you won’t be allowed to access specific sites.
Here is my page … 안전놀이터
The next drawing will take location on Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 11 p.m.
my webb blog :: 로터사다리
Verify out the trailer for Renfield, the upcoming vampirte film starring Nicholas Hout and Nicolas Cage.
Feel free to visit my homepage … 퀸알바
If you are getting difficulty seeing or completing this challenge, this page may
My site: 여우알바
She doss nott look like someone who would will need
to pay for male firm.
my web blog; 텐카페 구직
New York became thhe largest state to legalize
on the internet sports betting when it took the plunge in January 2022.
Here is my webpage :: Jody
Bum-kun Chha scored the most targets for the South Korean nnational team.
Check out my homepage :: 안전사이트 먹튀검증
You will also find progressive jackpots, video poker and video keno of alll denominations and themes.
Feel free to surf to my blog; 바카라사이트
Plus, the $600 deposit match is a sihgle of the additional generous
delivers on this list.
my web page 파라오카지노
Sign Up NowGet this delivered to your inbox, and extra information about
our goods and solutions.
Here is my site :: Daniel
The Mega Millions jackpot for Friday’s lottery drawing
has enhanced to an estimated $119 million with a money choice valued at $59.1 million.
Feel free to visit my web pagte 메가파워볼
They threat fines, sanctions, licnse loss and
a host of other troubles if they fall asleep at the wwheel with player funds.
Heree is my site 안전한놀이터추천
For drives, which are ended by the end of the current half or game,
the industry will be voided.
my web blog Ola
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $99 million with a
money choice of $67.9 million for Wednesday’s drawing, according
to the Powerball site.
Look at my webpage; Clinton
When in doubt, engage “Responsible Gambling” tools that can help mitigate an impending addiction.
Also visit my webpage … 에볼루션사이트
Heritage Sports is also fast to release its lines,
so it sits alongside Bookmaker as a favored destination for sharps.
my web blog: 안전한놀이터 도메인
Or you may possibly opt to have your paper check physically
Here is my website – Cinda
Frequenbtly speaking, hydromassage isn’t covered by
my site; 스웨디시 1인샵
We will send a payment authorization type too selected nurses who submitted acceptable loan verification documents and who have been certified
by their employers.
Here is my homepage; 사업자 대출
These games are enjoyable, action-packed, and acquire-in levelos variety from just $1 alll the way up to $200.
Here is my webpage … 카지노사이트
Playing rue money casino games, BetOnine is your finest selection in NY.
Here is myy site; 에볼루션카지노
By way oof this on the web hiring platform, you can communicate one-on-one
particular with hiring managers.
Here is my blog ppost … 풀싸롱구인구직
Any meeting or group event held at the World’s Most significant Casino is bound to be unforgettable.
My site: 온라인바카라
A bet on the favoured group needs that the bettor yield the pokint spread.
My web site – 메이저토토사이트쿠폰
Nevertheless, 17 years soon after PASPA, the
battle for on the net sports betting in the U.S.
my web page :: 안전놀이터쿠폰
Cards are dealt face-down onto glass panel inlays in the custom-designed table.
Feel free to visit my web-site :: 바카라사이트
Day-to-day duties will involve answering adverse comments, categorizing queries, and settling disputes.
Feel free to visit my web page … 다방구인
If you bet $10 on the Bengals, you would win $27.50 if they win.
My web site – 메이저토토사이트추천
They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
my web site :: apply
So, this is just Korea’s second look in the knockout phase
on foreign soil, beaten by the aforementioned Uruguay at this stage 12 years ago.
Feeel free to surf to my blog 안전사이트 이벤트
We will run a credit verify fo each client, but do not be concerned,
this does not affect your credit rating in aany way.
Feel free to visit mmy blog post 대출
Gray water is the stuff that spirals down your shower and sink
drains, and it is largely clean, usable H2O that goes to quick
Here is my web-site – 호텔 스웨디시
The lottery jackpot was an estimated $64 million with a money choice of $31 million, according to
the Mega Millions website.
Also visit my web blog 파워볼게임 오토
Witth an annual salary ranging from $66,000 to $126,750 according to Talent.com, app developers have a single of the
highest-paying jobs for Generation Z.
Alsso visit my weeb page; 미수다알바
Furthermore, the casino employs SSL encrryption that guarantees the security and autonomy oof
Have a look at my web-site … 안전카지노사이트 순위
In Illinois, winners of $250,000 or more can request too have
their name andd hometown confidential.
Here is my web page … 실시간파워볼 중계
There are nine strategies in which you can win with a Powerball
my website … Pilar
Nevertheless, a tie is pretty uncommon and a bet on this is not advisable.
Feel free to visit my page; 카지노사이트
Some casinos also present additional bonuses hen you make far more deposits.
my site: 카지노
Department of Labor’s Employment and Coaching Administration.
Visit my web blog – 여성밤알바
In Britain, the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps was formed in 1917 and attracted more than 50,000 volunteers by the finish oof the war.
my web site – 쩜오 구인구직
North Korea has detained U.S. citizens who had been part of organized tours.
Here is my page :: 카지노사이트 추천
I’ll be applying some of the details for my job posts and coaching.
Feel free to visit my web page … 바 알바
You really should know ahead of time that you won’t
be in a position to wager by way of fiat currencies right here.
Feel free to surf to my site: https://newtt.com/
Based on your credit score, there are still lots of loan possibilities available.
myblog post :: 추가 대출
As far ass best sports betting sitees are concerned, Bovada
has been major the pack for upwards of 20 years.
Here is my website: 안전한사이트 먹튀
Here aare a couple of indicators you or a
person you know are addicted tto sports betting.
Also visit my web-site … 검증놀이터 도메인
Located in Old Palo Alto, our historic house has a wealthy legacy, a commitment to education, and year-round beauty.
Also visit my site … 메이저사이트쿠폰
One choice for home improvement wold be to get a speedy personal loan.
Also visit my page :: 프리랜서대출
As the planet shifts too mobile, you can count on us to be your pocket casino.
Also visit my blog post :: Dwayne
The winning ticket for the unclaimed prize was sold at Fuel Maxx #47, situated at 420University Drive, in Praiie View.
Visit my web-site 코인사다리
Maitain the loan active by settig up month-to-month payments by check, dollars order, or
Feel free to surf to my web-site :: Ulrich
Players at Slots.lv can also claim diverse attractive bonuses.
Have a look at my web-site – 토토사이트이벤트
Horse races are displayed on screens at Club Hawthorne and PointsBet Sportsbook on Marrch three, 2022, in Crestwood.
My web blog; Celina
In the course of the November basic election, voters in Nebraska
overwhelmingly voted to cap payday loan interest prices in the state at 36%.
Heere is my blog: 무방문대출
Operate out thee major teams by going by way of the standings and establishing the quantity of wins, draws and losses so far this campaign.
my blog :: 토토사이트 먹튀
The numbers drawn Monday evening were 12, 27, 34, 55
and 67 for the white balls, whilst the red Powerball was
09 and the Power Play was 2x.
my website: 파워볼 실시간
Scratchers are a fantastic way to win also, according to Placer
County resident Chaad Fry.
Feel free to visit my blog :: 키노사다리
Mega Millions iss played in 44 states, plys the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands.
Also visit my site – 클레이사다리2분
Use the bonus code “CRYPTO100,” and the sportsbook will match your deposit at a
100% match rate.
Also visit my homepage … Suzette
That way, a $10 winning bet would only return $8.30 plus your stake.
my homepage 안전한놀이터주소
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $47 million with a cash choice of $23 million, according to the Powerball
Feel free to visit my web blog Cheryle
There’s no credit verify, and you can access the funds speedily in most instances.
My blog … 대출뱅크
There are many fraudsters on the online, so use caution.
Here is my site: 토토사이트
The categories contain, but are not limited
to, vireo poker, baccarat, slots, tale games, and soo forth.
Feel free to surf to my page: 라이브카지노사이트 주소
Someone who bought a ticket at a Clifton convenience store wwon the $23.3 million jackpot on Jan. 23, 2021.
Alsso visit my site; EOS파워볼 4분
A moneyline is, in a loot of ways, the simplest wager in sports
my homepage; 해외 안전놀이터 추천
Clicking “Submit Loan Application” could influence your credit score.
my website … 무방문 대출
The Game is subject to all U.S. federal, state and nearby
laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law or any gaming regulatory agency.
Also visit myy page :: 파라오카지노
Connecticut let only a few operators into the state, and SugarHouse is nonetheless only operating as a sportsbook.
Feel free to surf to my page 에볼루션사이트
And your annual $68 million payments will come from that
Feel free to viusit my web-site: Krystle
This impeccable suite capabilities a king-size bed with physique-soothing Egyptian cotton sheets, and a jetted tub with separate glass-enclosed shower.
Allso visit my blog … 에볼루션사이트
Department of Labor to uncover all the occupations in which females outnumber
Here is my website: 란제리알바
We have developed numerous new tools and capabilities
to improve sub-cellular resolution ToF-SIMS ajalysis of cells and
Here is my site; 메이저토토사이트 모음
Representation at the executive and board levels have been also
factored into the final score.
My web page … 쩜오알바
Make sure to meet the minimum deposit requirement for the welcome bomus and
enter the bonus code.
my blog post – 카지노사이트
As soon as you begin repaying your student loans,
your scheduled payment amount determined by your repayment program displays on your
Also visit myy web blog … 대출
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday, June 29 grew to an estimated $365
million with a cash alternatie of $207.5 million,
My web blog 팡파이
Receiving a loan with a co-signer has its pros
and cns like any other loan.
My homepage 일수 대출
This blog was featured by Forbes as a single of tthe leading one hundred web-sites for
my web page; 도우미구인
The Law College enters all students into MAX in the summer time before thgeir very first year.
Feel free to visit my web site – 정부지원대출
In addition to employee testimonials, Glassdoor also gathers salary data.
My site; Norris
With exclusions typically getting place onn sports where competitors are under the age of eighteen.
Feel free tto surf to my site :: 메이저사이트쿠폰
Some are needed to publicly recognize winners when other people are not.
Here is my site 파워볼오토
Throygh the November common election, voterss in Nebraska overwhelmingly voted to cap payday
loan interest prices in the state at 36%.
Also visit my site … 정부지원대출
If there’s a particular region that feels arousing for your partner, concentrate your massage theee to enhance eroticism, Suwinyattichaiporn says.
Look at my website; Son
Combine that with the excellent, prestige and sterling reputation of
the Caesars brand, and you get a product that is
My web page 메이저사이트
He interviews other lottery winners who have suddenly turn out to be flush with money.
Feel free to surf to my page :: 메가밀리언
From lotteries and off-track bets to casinos and poker,
the Constitution State presents a wide variety of games.
Also visit my web site 더킹카지노
Registering at a casino really should be an simple two tto five-step process.
my web site 온라인바카라
Whilst she’s nonetheless working on the feature, the sauna and massage chair are open five a.m.-11 p.m.
Have a look at my pagge :: 스웨디시 계좌이체
The provider’s slot games have been regularly well-liked with players and operators
alike for more than 15 years.
Here is my web site :: 파라오카지노
That indicates the subsequent drawing Monday evening will be
for a enormous $1 billion, according to a statement by Powerball.
My web page :: 키노 게임
Of the 4 NBA teams in California, the Sacramento Kings keep the lowest profile but undoubtedly have an enthusiastic fan base.
Feel free to surf to my webpage 안전한놀이터 추천
Click here to learn about our commitment to safe aand responsible
Also visit my website 메리트카지노
For the previous three years, Just Hired has been named a ‘Top job search
website’ by Forbes and Pc Magazine.
Here is my site … 이지 알바
All offers and promotions are void and non-redeemable to persons
banned from the casino and persons enrolled in the Kansas
Voluntary Exclusion plan.
Feel free to surf to my website 온라인바카라
Born to Die is rather easy to sing since of its moderate tempo.
My web blog – 바 구인
Sportsbooks give a principal point spread, puck line and run line.
Also visit my web page: 검증놀이터 먹튀
12x rollovrr requirement for deposit + bonus quantity, min qualifying odds 1.50.
Feel free to surf to my web site – 해외 안전놀이터 먹튀
The sportsbook looks a lot better and does not suffer from
such an overly bus front page.
Check out my page – 샌즈카지노
Decreased strain annd anxiousness has been noted in a number of
Here is my web page 스웨디시 구분법
Red Dog Casino gets a perfect score in the support department.
My blog … 슬롯사이트
We also make sure that the online casinos arre on a regular basis audited and examined by unbiased third parties.
my blog … 샌즈카지노
None of the Macsu hospitals are independently assessed via international healthcare accreditation.
Also visit my bllog :: 더킹카지노
The primary caveat is that some US states still haven’t legalised it.
my webpage 에볼루션바카라
You can deposit and withdraw with Visa, Mastercard, and Amex, but also cryptocurrencies such
as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
My web-site … 슬롯사이트
Powaer plant operators keep the equipment, verify gauges and monitor voltage, and adjust controls as needed.
my web blog … Rosalind
In addition, the platform is graphically enhanced, fully immersive, andd tailored to meet all playing types,
with table limits running from $5 alll the way up to $4000.
Visit my webpage: 슬롯사이트
Nordstrom presents a competitive salary, a merchandise discount, and
a terrific atmosphere to find out.
Also viskt my pzge :: 이지알바
Will produce a thought paper exploring the implications/responses to the correlation between misogyny and violent extremism.
Stop by my webpage :: 노래방알바
Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum is born fom the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat to celebrate the crystal manufacturer’s 250th
Also visit my blog – 슬롯사이트
Make sure to ppay focus to the Leprechaun’s hat, nonetheless, as this
can trigger a bonus round.
My web-site … 바카라사이트
A bottle of Soju, which is a nearby drink, shall not cost far more than 2 USD.
Here is my website; Katie
In today’s world, a single has to bbe careful concerning the career path which
one decides to take.
Also visit my page – 풀싸롱구직
There are no stringent laws that prohibit you from playing
at on the net casinos in South Korea.
Look at my blog: 샌즈카지노
Each positions permit females to have some handle and flexibility about
when and how they perform.
Feel free to visit mmy site 셔츠룸구인구직
Jobspresso has nine job categories, which is not as substantial as some job boards, but their listings are verified and
My page … 주점알바
Visit our Jacksonville sports betting page for extra information.
Feel free to surf tto my web site; 해외토토사이트 도메인
Techopedia™ is your go-to tech supply for qualified IT insight and inspiration.
my blog post: 단란주점알바
One situation we had was that thhe computer software cann
be a tad glitchy at occasions.
Also visit my homepage: 에볼루션카지노
To hit that grand prize, you have to match all five
white numbers and the red Powerball quantity.
Also visit my web site :: 파워볼 오토
We checked to see what occurred, if there was a dilemma and how They resolved it.
Take a llok at my web site 샌즈카지노
They gjve all the precise similar ones that conventional asinos provide.
my web blog; 에볼루션카지노
Qi gong is an ancient program oof movement, breathing methods and meditation.
My page … 감성마사지
Rigbht after no previous winner in 25 draws, thee jackpot had ballooned to $1.35bn (£1.1bn), the second largest
Mega Millions prkze in history.
Visit my web site … Perry
They might do factors like arrange mail distribution, keep records, allocate supplies, and plan budgets.
My blog: 밤알바 커뮤니티 미수다
Proactively recruit candidates.
Here is my page – 요정구직
The strict gambling laws make it complicated for Koreans to gamble, so most of the action happens
at underground casinos.
Here is my web-site: 카지노사이트
Then, go to Mohegan Sun too rdeem your Momentum Dollars at any of our award-winning dining,
buying, hotel or entertainment outlets.
Here iss my web site; 해외카지노 도메인
It tends to make for a fun way to discover the Conquestador game offering.
My site – 파라오카지노
The best casinos recognize that baccarat is a game enjoyed by Canadian higher
My web site … 파라오카지노
The winner, who hasn’t been identified, can stay anonymous.
Here is my homepage :: 파워볼게임 실시간
Side ets also make for exciting gameplay and a essential progression after you have roots
playing classic versions.
Also visit my web site; 더킹카지노
Your personal and financial information is protected bby
a 128-bit SSL security certificate.
Feel free to visit my website 에볼루션사이트
Read on to understand about what the science says about this
massage therapy technique.
my blog – 호텔 스웨디시
A Healthful Journal was born out of passion, the passion for food, but mostly for a healthful life.
Also visit my blog post: 노래방 구인
I bega operating in a paraprofessional position at an academic library
when finishing my MLS.
Here is my website: Francis
There are thousands of jurisdictions worldwide with access to the online.
my homepage :: 메이저사이트쿠폰
I located structural resource, human resource, and symbolic
leaderships from both of these mentors .
Also visit my blog post; 퀸알바
You will uncover types such as Punto Banco Baccarat and Macau Baccarat.
Stop by my web site; 에볼루션바카라
Deep tissue and stress-point massage, aromatherapy, hot
stone therapy and cupping and scraping therapies alo were listed.
Also visit my blog – 감성마사지 스웨디시
All government representatives were senior managers and had over ten years
of operate experience in the field.
Also visit my web blog – 에볼루션바카라
Any operator will have to have a separate licence for remote gambling and non-remote gambling.
Look at my web blog 메이저토토사이트 주소
Bitcoin is not backed by anyy government or central
bank but relies on cryptography to keep transactions secure and avert fraud.
My blog … 에볼루션사이트
Far more than a dozen other players matched 5 numbers and won the game’s second-tier prize of $1 million.
Here is my blog … PBG파워볼 중계
If both hands finish in equal totals, it is a tie and neither hand wins or loses.
Here is my web-site; industry
The drawing on Jan. 6 will bee the second drawing
of 2023 and, if no one wins once again, the jackpot will probably be estimated to be into the billions.
my webpage; Ann
Butt it can also be exciting, secure, and even profitable if you
do it suitable.
Feel free tto visit my bpog 검증놀이터 쿠폰
Very nice post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂
Very interesting points you have observed, thankyou for posting. “Whatever we conceive well we express clearly, and words flow with ease.” by Nicolas Boileau.
Step into a world of indulgence at the premier integrated
resort in Manila, where unparalleled experiences in gaming, entertainment, dining, and
Feel free to visit my blog post; 메리트카지노
In loyalty programs, online slots contribute extra points on typical than other casino games.
Here is my page: 파라오카지노